brainpause

Surfcal

brainpause

Quote from: Surfcal
eLVes

Who's got the spreadsheet???

ONE

otter

whoa... and it wasn't even me!!!!   Way 2 make news Ray.  Guess I'm off the hook.  (for the time being)

Surfcal

Waitaminit...I think Brainpause took a momentary brain "pause."  I am pretty sure my entry is correct.  And Otter, you should have backed me up, but then again, maybe I'm not seeing what others see.  That make the three of us in otter confusion.  Will someone check the LV entry and render a judgement?

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalWaitaminit... I am pretty sure my entry is correct.  .. Will someone check the LV entry and render a judgement?

Ray,
I will gladly stand up befour everyone and make a judgement.

RAY, YOU SCREWED UP AGAIN!![/COLOR]

Good catch Larry.

p.s. Ray, 55 is a Zoom number

brainpause

Quote from: 6QuigsRay,

RAY, YOU SCREWED UP AGAIN!![/COLOR]

Good catch Larry.

Very quietly...five

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsRay,

RAY, YOU SCREWED UP AGAIN!!

Good catch Larry.

Wow, I wasn't even thinking that way.  I am rusty from not playing.  Sorry for that VIle error and my respects to you brainpause.

brainpause

Quote from: SurfcalWow, I wasn't even thinking that way.  I am rusty from not playing.  Sorry for that VIle error and my respects to you brainpause.

that's OK. You can ZOOM with me anytime!

otter

At least there are no penalties with this crowd.  In my youth I'd eight crow for such a mistake.  
and btw, Ray, the 'otter confusion' crack will take some serious making up for. It was not nice.

Surfcal

Otter,

I am sorry I "ottered" those words and given the circumstances, it's proven benign and I am humbled.  I approach the next few entries tenuously, but with my keel even.

brainpause

Quote from: SurfcalOtter,

I am sorry I "ottered" those words and given the circumstances, it's proven benign and I am humbled.  I approach the next few entries tenuously, but with my keel even.

Well done!

Twelve!

otter

Having suffered from "otter" jokes for the last 40+ years, I am hardened to them.  No humbling or forgiveness needed,.  Just a bit of R&R.  
I do understand the approaching the key board tenuously tho...
After about thirteen entrees you will find the ole 'edge' is back.
we've all been there...

brainpause

Zooming again!

tlhdoc

I had to read the last few post about fifteen times to figure them out.  I thought you could only post a single number in a post.  I didn't know you could post several. :(