News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: 6QuigsScott,

Looks like I fooled 2 people with my last post!! ;)
Quote from: 6QuigsTechnically, because Surfcal screwed up (again), you should have continued with his count and not have said "THREE"
Gee, I hope scott doesn't make up another rule about not being able to post twice in a row :rolleyes: ;) :p

^4^

Surfcal

Quote from: griffsmomGee, I hope scott doesn't make up another rule about not being able to post twice in a row :rolleyes: ;) :p

^4^

Lori, you've settled cases before, what's the ruling?  Five.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Quote from: gsm x2
%%%%6%%%%
Can't get upset about posting twice in a row because I have done it before and Steve did it a bunch of times.

gsm x2

Crap---I thought I hit EDIT.  I hit REPLY.

ONE

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalLori, you've settled cases before, what's the ruling? Five.
Well, I think that there could have been a valid objection, butin trial, if you fail to make the objection timely, it is deemed waived.  But, Scott just posted twice in a row, but forgot to chime in withthe next number.  Therefore,

gsm x2

It seems like Surfcal and I are the TWO the make the most mistakes.

griffsmom

Quote from: gsm x2It seems like Surfcal and I are the TWO the make the most mistakes.
Thanks for picking me up Scott :D

6Quigs

What happened to everyone else?
Looks like there are just the four of us left playing the game this morning!

griffsmom

Then high FIVE to us!

gsm x2

I'll try

%%%%6%%%%

AGAIN

gsm x2

and

%%%%ZOOM%%%% on

griffsmom

Quote from: gsm x2Can't get upset about posting twice in a row because I have done it before and Steve did it a bunch of times.
Well then, there youhave it.  If you don't mind playing with yourself online, you can post twice in a row.  

***8***

griffsmom

Quote from: griffsmomWell then, there youhave it. If you don't mind playing with yourself online...

That didn't sound very good, did it? :yikes:

^%^%^%^%^9^%^%^%^%^

6Quigs

Quote from: griffsmomWell then, there youhave it.  If you don't mind playing with yourself online, you can post twice in a row.  

[/center]
Double meaning seem to be happening quite often around here.

p.s. Surfcal, please re-read my post before calling a foul!!