SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Quote from: griffsmomThat didn't sound very good, did it? :yikes:

^%^%^%^%^9^%^%^%^%^
What???  Did you say something bad????  I won't post twice in a row just in case.

^%^%^%^%^10^%^%^%^%

Surfcal

Quote from: 6QuigsDouble meaning seem to be happening quite often around here.

p.s. Surfcal, please re-read my post before calling a foul!!

Kevin, I'm fairly infallible in this game when I am drunk.  But I haven't had a drink in almost a week.  Zoom.

6Quigs

Quote from: SurfcalKevin, I'm fairly infallible in this game when I am drunk.  But I haven't had a drink in almost a week.  Zoom.
Suckers!!!

ONE
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2

I'm a little confused.  Didn't Ray ZOOM for 11???

Oh well, I always like a new beginning.

THREE

Ab Diver

Nope, Ray posted right, Kevin blew it when he called him for a bad zoom, and both Jeff and you failed to catch Kevin at it.

I got yer new beginning right here--

ONE

Boy, tough love really sucks. ;)

Surfcal

Quote from: Ab DiverNope, Ray posted right, Kevin blew it when he called him for a bad zoom, and both Jeff and you failed to catch Kevin at it.

I got yer new beginning right here--

ONE

Boy, tough love really sucks. ;)

Yup, Kevin blew it while busily yapping away as usual.  He didn't see my unpretentious Zoom.  Okay, 2!

Surfcal

gsm x2

6Quigs

***FOUR***

Nope Kevin did not blow it, it was Scott again.
Kevin posted TEN, and Scott then posted TEN!!
Surfcal never noticed the double posting of TEN even though I specifically requested that he re-read my post to catch the TEN. ;)

Then Ab Diver blows it by claiming my calling Scott's and Surfcal's posts foul was a foul, when in fact I was correct all along.
(as always)

Ab Diver

Quote from: 6Quigs
***FOUR***

Nope Kevin did not blow it, it was Scott again.
Kevin posted TEN, and Scott then posted TEN!!
Surfcal never noticed the double posting of TEN even though I specifically requested that he re-read my post to catch the TEN. ;)

Then Ab Diver blows it by claiming my calling Scott's and Surfcal's posts foul was a foul, when in fact I was correct all along.
(as always)

But if that's the case, Ray and Scott followed along after me (failing to notice a problem) and YOU followed along after THEM, thereby comitting ANOTHER mistake. Hehehehe...

ONE

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." --- Attributed to a famous former zoom player

zymomyz

I must say I am surprized at the number of screw-ups in an on-line game of Zoom ???? Yet another one or lifes little mysteries  :p  :p  :p , oh well ...

[/COLOR]

Surfcal

Okay, an NNC trivia:  The number of maximum minutes after 6Quigs' arrival at the campground until you hear them yelling for Connor:

[SIZE=8]6[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Ab Diver

Bwahahahahah!!! Oh, this just keeps getting better and better---

Ummm, ahhhh... that be ONE, boys.

griffsmom

:J:J:J**2**:J:J:J

6Quigs

Quote from: Ab DiverBut if that's the case, Ray and Scott followed along after me (failing to notice a problem) and YOU followed along after THEM, thereby comitting ANOTHER mistake.

Yea, I wasn't so sure about that if I should have started over again, as you had already re-started over, and I was merely pointing out your past error which was a false start.

Anyway

Three