News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: 6QuigsYea, I wasn't so sure about that if I should have started over again, as you had already re-started over, and I was merely pointing out your past error which was a false start.

Anyway

Three
Nice quick change ;) I almost had you

4--the number of minutes from when griffsmom arrives at Pismo and starts yelling for Griffin :rolleyes:

Surfcal

The minimum number of NNC members it takes to raise a late arrival popup.  1 to crank up the popup and 4 to drink while watching.  Total:

Five

6Quigs

QuoteOkay, an NNC trivia:  The number of maximum minutes after 6Quigs' arrival at the campground until you hear them yelling for Connor:

[SIZE=8]6[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Actually Conor has learnt how to use the FRS radios, so we never lost him at all last weekend ;)

The Memory Maker

CONNER-SHANE!
ZOOM
OVER

gsm x2

!!!!!!!!!!!!8!!!!!!!!!!

OC Campers

Quote from: gsm x2Jacqui,

Just a simuntaneous posting of the same number, 65:-(), to be exact. The disadvantage of on-line zoom.

And since you didn't say FOUR in your post, I must say,

"1"
OK, that's something of a rule change....if you post, you must say the NEXT NUMBER.

gsm x2
Ok, I plead not guilty on this one:) . Kevin has rotten timing;)
~~~~~~9~~~~~~~~

Jacqui

gsm x2

I hope no one else is awake this morning.

~~~~10~~~~

Surfcal

Happy Sunday everyone.  It looks like a nice day already.

~~>ZOOM>~~

6Quigs

Quote from: OC CampersOk, I plead not guilty on this one:) . Kevin has rotten timing;)

Jacqui
I have to agree with you on this one Jacqui, you are not guilty of messing up, just unlucky that 2 people post at the same time

$..12..$

g-whiz

gsm x2

6Quigs

gsm x2

gsm x2

Quote from: 6Quigs.....
How did Kevin do that???

ZOOM

g-whiz