fiftynne
oifynnyt
fnfgsmx2
tyitonef
yonnyeno
ofifeoff
nentfnno
eiteffne
Scott, very clever.  I am going to steal it.

fiftynne
oifynnyt
fnfgsmx2
tyitonef
yonnyeno
ofifetff
nentfnwo
eiteffno

Ca-girl

Forty-niner Village
I Scream
Falling Turkeys
Tahoe
Yosemite

The Great SLO Escape
Half-Dome Hyginx II
Reyes the Roof
Every rally is
Equally enjoyable.

gsm x2

CA Girl---I am humbled.  Amazing.

gsm x2

Word Hunt
m o o z
o o m o
o m z o
z o o m

otter

6 days to Pismo

The Memory Maker

zoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOMzoomZOOM

6Quigs

You're only supposed to say Zoom ONE time ;)

OC Campers

Quote from: 6QuigsYou're only supposed to say Zoom ONE time ;)
OK Kevin, is this another rule?  Whose writing down these rules?

Jacqui

6Quigs

Quote from: OC CampersOK Kevin, is this another rule?  Whose writing down these rules?

No Jacqui, I don't make up the rules, that's GSMx2. ;)

THREE

gsm x2

Quote from: 6QuigsYou're only supposed to say Zoom ONE time ;)
Lori!!!!  We need a ruling please.  Until we get a ruling.

***58*** or ****Three****

gsm x2

Dang---I think that is definitely a double three.  But I would still like a legal opinion about "only one z**m" allowed.

ONE

Dee4j

well I've read the rules the ending in 7 works the math part will kill me
but this is my first try lets hope I don't screw up

TWO

gsm x2

Dee,

Welcome three the game.

Sorry three the odd English, but I was afraid three use the proper word in case Kevin makes up the rule that we have three start over if you use the wrong number anywhere in a message.

gsm x3