SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Zoom

Started by gsm x2, May 12, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Quote from: otter 56
6 days to Pismo
Quote from: gsm x2Lori!!!! We need a ruling please. Until we get a ruling.

***58*** or ****Three****
Well, after having reviewed the evidence, the issue of whether a party shall only say one zoom is not before the court and may not be decided at this time, since otter's post (bless her heart) should have been a "zoom" and not a "56"

I am pleased that my law school education is finally being put to a good use four NNC! ;)

6Quigs

High FIVE to Lori.

Yes that was the reason for my restarting the game.

gsm x2

Quote from: 6QuigsHigh FIVE to Lori.

Yes that was the reason for my restarting the game.
Starting over makes me sicks, but good catch Kevin.

gsm x2

OC Campers

Quote from: griffsmomWell, after having reviewed the evidence, the issue of whether a party shall only say one zoom is not before the court and may not be decided at this time, since otter's post (bless her heart) should have been a "zoom" and not a "56"

I am pleased that my law school education is finally being put to a good use four NNC! ;)
Ok Lorim I am glad to see that the thousands of $$$$'s spent at Law School went to something useful:D
      zoom

jacqui

griffsmom

Quote from: OC Campersthousands of $$$$'s spent at Law School
You 8n't kidding--I'll be paying off those student loans until Griffin reaches retirement age!!!! :banghead: :%

6Quigs

***9***
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dee4j

going to hang 10 in pismo

gsm x2

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jgoing to hang 10 in pismo
That's 12 toes off the nose!

Dee4j

13 is my lucky number

gsm x2

Kelly

I'm back!  Camped behind two families that slept FIFTEENin a really long travel trailer ~ towed by a quad cab truck, followed by a 15 passenger van!  (true)

gsm x2

Quote from: KellyI'm back! Camped behind two families that slept FIFTEENin a really long travel trailer ~ towed by a quad cab truck, followed by a 15 passenger van! (true)
Was the Quad cab a 4 x 4?

g-whiz

Quote from: gsm x2Was the Quad cab a 4 x 4?
No, but it ZOOMed!

OC Campers

Jacqui

(The one and ONLY):D