News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sal's Out of the Hospital

Started by Calstate361, May 24, 2004, 09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

G, et al.

THANKS for all the well wishes.  As a matter of fact, we are getting the trailer ready for a week of camping.  My RDO (Regular Day Off because I work 9-8-80 and get every other Friday off) is this Friday and I will be loading all the food and clothing, etc. so we can leave at 8:30 Saturday morning.  I am timing a Canoe & Kayak race at Lake Natoma and have to be there at 9:00.  So we will take the Truck, Trailer, and dogs there because it is on the way, off of highway 50.  After the race (about 11:00ish) we will leave from there and head up highway 50 to Lotus to camp at a NACO/Thousand Trails affiliate membership resort called Resorts of Distinction.  The campround is called Ponderosa (or Paradise???) Resort and is in the middle of Lotus near Coloma, off highway 49, so it will only take us about an hour to get there.  Nice and close with the high gas prices.  We checked out this place several months ago and there is one site we hope to get, #138.  It is parallel to the river and Sal could sit at our picknic table and throw in his fishing line and not have to go down any bank or anything, but you never know, it is a popular site so maybe not.  Anyway, I have been so stressed lately I really need this trip.  Also, we got a call last night at about 11:30 and our daughter-in-law was in labor (her due date was July 9th) so we should have a new granddaughter some time today.  This will be 4 grandkids!  So we will probably go to the hospital tonight after I get off work to go see HarLee and Mom.

Things keep moving along....

Joan

calstate360

Quote from: Calstate361G, et al.

THANKS for all the well wishes.  As a matter of fact, we are getting the trailer ready for a week of camping.  Also, we got a call last night at about 11:30 and our daughter-in-law was in labor (her due date was July 9th) so we should have a new granddaughter some time today.  This will be 4 grandkids!  So we will probably go to the hospital tonight after I get off work to go see HarLee and Mom.

Things keep moving along....

Joan

Whats this "WE" I don't have a mouse in my pocket :confused:
I have to get the damm thing ready by myself?  :sombraro:  
Also if that DIL don't change her mind about the name she better stay in the hospital! :mad:

Seriously to all of you thanks for the well wishes. :W  The best news is
that they are finally going to put me on the transplant list, :-()  so in a few years I won't have to go through this again. That 12in needle (no exaggeration)  :swear: just sucks big time!!!!  
Many thank's again to all of you.
Sal

Calstate361

Isn't that just like a man.  Yes it is "WE"!  You take care of the outside and I take care of the inside.  I have to plan the menus, purchase the food, put the food, clothing, shoes, camera, CD's, DVD's, Sal's Guitar, Sal's tackle box of pills, and anything else that needs to go into the trailer, in the trailer!  So it is a "WE".  :p

Joan

g-whiz

Quote from: Calstate361Isn't that just like a man. Yes it is "WE"! You take care of the outside and I take care of the inside. I have to plan the menus, purchase the food, put the food, clothing, shoes, camera, CD's, DVD's, Sal's Guitar, Sal's tackle box of pills, and anything else that needs to go into the trailer, in the trailer! So it is a "WE". :p

Joan
TOS and I have that same inside/outside arrangement.  I think he gets to work a little harder though, since we live in a second floor condo and he carries just about everything down the stairs and packs the car.  Even the cooler that is big and filled with beer.  But, it is definitely a "WE" situation. :)