News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Grandbaby

Started by Calstate361, Jun 02, 2004, 04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Hi all,

Just wanted to pass on the good news.  HarLee Vasquez was born today (6/2/04) at 11:26 a.m.(CA time).  She weighed 5.6 lbs. and was 18" long.  Mom and daughter are doing fine.  We hope to go see them tonight after I get off work.  We will take some digital pictures and Sal will post them here for all of you to see.   This is Grandkid #4!!!   Some of you met Jr. at the Olema Rally.  The others are Alexis = 7 (from Teresa's previous marriage), Danny Jr. = 4 on 6/9, and Scotty = 2 on 7/20.  So, all of the Grandkids have birthdays in a "J" month!

Joan

SCCS

Congratulations To Your Family

calstate360

Here is a Pic of the new member of the family.
HarLee
Since she is a month early they have her on oxygen and we could not see her. :(  so we had to settle for the proud papa's shot with his finger in her little hand. :cool:
Hopefully we can see her tomorrow.
Sal

6Quigs

Very cute.
Congratulations and thanks for sharing, and when are you bringing her camping?

Calstate361

GEEZZZ Kevin, we are Grandparents, not Parents!  :)   We didn't take Jr. until he was 3, you saw him at the Olema Rally, and since I was the one chasing after him, I didn't get any rest or peace and quiet.  I'm not used to that.   :p

Joan

g-whiz

Sal and Joan... Congratulations! What a sweet baby!!! Being a grandparent is one of the great pleasures in life. Wait until Kevin finds that out. ;)

Calstate361

Thanks G, yes you love them to death, spoil them, fill them with sugar and send them home.  Pay back is such fun!   ;)

Joan

calstate360

What a great week, came home from a week of camping and got to see the new baby. She is home and doing fine.
There are a few new pics here. http://community.webshots.com/album/148960772ylJxhU

Now off to work in the yard.:banghead: