News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Convoy to Pismo

Started by SCCS, Jun 02, 2004, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCCS

I just wanted to see if anyone would like to travel to Pismo in a group?

gsm x2

Quote from: SCCSI just wanted to see if anyone would like to travel to Pismo in a group?
We would, but that seems counter-productive.

See you there.

gsm x2

6Quigs

We plan on leaving around High Noon on Thursday.
According to mapquest, it is a 3 hour 3 minute drive from our house, so we will arrive at Pismo Coast Village at 3:03pm precisely.

RTurner

Quote from: 6QuigsWe plan on leaving around High Noon on Thursday.
According to mapquest, it is a 3 hour 3 minute drive from our house, so we will arrive at Pismo Coast Village at 3:03pm precisely.

We hope to leave at 8 AM or SO, Mapquest says 4 hr 18 Min, Yahoo says 4 hr 29 min, I say they don't know how long it takes to get three or four TV and trailers, 4-6 adults and 6 kids 280 miles.  I figure it will be a good 6 hours or so.

Hoping to hook up with Hybrid Holly if our schedules work and then maybe just try and gather folks along the way.  
SCCS-does any of this work for you??? Not sure how you are cutting over to 101, maybe we can meet in Gilroy?  That is usually a stopping point for our group.

SCCS

Rojana,

Mapquest tells me that it is a 4 hour drive to Pismo. We will leave about 9am and take 99 to 41 then onto 101. Will probably be on 101 at about 12:30pm or so.

towrod

Quote from: SCCSRojana,

Mapquest tells me that it is a 4 hour drive to Pismo. We will leave about 9am and take 99 to 41 then onto 101. Will probably be on 101 at about 12:30pm or so.

Hi Scott -
 We will be taking 99 to 4 to 5 to 41/46 to 101 :eyecrazy:
When do you think you'll be at Kettleman city where 41/5 meet?

SCCS

Rod,

I estimate we will be there around 11:30am. (give or take a little)

RTurner

I am a dork, was thinking based on looking at the map etc. that you would go over 152 to 101 and South.

towrod

Quote from: SCCSRod,

I estimate we will be there around 11:30am. (give or take a little)

That _MAY_ just work out for us too.  I always like to leave early but can't always manage to get out the door on time.  :rolleyes:

Maybe we could try to meet for lunch at the IN "N OUT in Kettleman City?

6Quigs

Quote from: RTurnerI am a dork,  

Can we quote you on that over the weekend? ;)

RTurner

Quote from: 6QuigsCan we quote you on that over the weekend? ;)

After the Margarita competiton (me being a judge of course), I will resemble that remark I am sure.

SCCS

Quote from: towrodThat _MAY_ just work out for us too.  I always like to leave early but can't always manage to get out the door on time.  :rolleyes:

Maybe we could try to meet for lunch at the IN "N OUT in Kettleman City?

Sounds good to me.

SCCS

Towrod and myself are meeting up at IN-N-OUT BURGER in KETTLEMAN CITY at around NOON TIME. If anyone would like to join us, just give a little post. :D

Nick

Quote from: 6QuigsWe plan on leaving around High Noon on Thursday.

Hey Quigs,
Sammyslaves, Otters and us plan on meeting up in S. SJ around 1230 to caravan if you want to join us.

6Quigs

Quote from: NickHey Quigs,
Sammyslaves, Otters and us plan on meeting up in S. SJ around 1230 to caravan if you want to join us.
It might work, but then again, trying to get 4 kids together and leave at an exact time is a challenge.
We have the new G-Whiz list, and we will call your cell phone, once we are on our way. That way we are not holding you up, and you just might pass us on the way ;)

Where exactly did you plan on meeting, as we will be taking 85 South to 101.