SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sactobaby has arrived!

Started by SactoCampers, Jun 16, 2004, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Yes, it's true!

Sactobaby has arrived!

Baby boy Tyler Sage was born on June 15 at 5:06 P.M. weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long.

Mrs. Sactocampers was a trooper going through 14 hours of labor with minimal meds. She is doing well and little Ty is doing great too. He's a cute, quiet, mellow little guy.....so far.

So, for those trying to follow the family tree we now have:

Sactocampers
Mrs. Sactocampers
Sactotoddler
Sactobaby
Sactodoggie

Looking forward to getting out camping and letting you all meet him.

Have a great time in Pismo!

calstate360

Quote from: SactoCampersYes, it's true!

Sactobaby has arrived!

Baby boy Tyler Sage was born on June 15 at 5:06 P.M. weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and measuring 20 1/4 inches long.

Mrs. Sactocampers was a trooper going through 14 hours of labor with minimal meds. She is doing well and little Ty is doing great too. He's a cute, quiet, mellow little guy.....so far.

So, for those trying to follow the family tree we now have:

Sactocampers
Mrs. Sactocampers
Sactotoddler
Sactobaby
Sactodoggie

Looking forward to getting out camping and letting you all meet him.

Have a great time in Pismo!
Congrats to you both and may he turn out to be a proud member of NNC.:#

Sal

chasd60

Congrats to all of you!! Hopefully you will have many a fond memories of camping with Tyler....

HEY TYLER, it is now 7:29PM EST on June 16th of 2004(where I live in Maine)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope your dad printed this for you....welcome to the world from the "right" coast.

Charlie

Nick

Hey Brian and Jennifer

Congrats!!!!!  Looking forward to seeing the new little guy.

g-whiz

Congratulation Sactos!  Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!!   I'm just wondering why no SactoKitty?  ;)

Ca-girl

Congratulations!!  That is great news, and I'm so happy to hear that everyone is well.  Kiss those soft baby cheeks an extra time for me :)

griffsmom

What glorious news!!!  

Welcome to the world, Ty!!!  I hope that you won't wear Mommy and Daddy out too much so that they can post pictures of you soon!  We wish you all hugs and kisses (and undisturbed sleep :) )!!
Congratulations on the newest Sactofamily member! :S

6Quigs

Congratulations
Brian & Jennifer.
You're half way there to catching up with us. ;)
Glad everything went well, and that he decided to come a week early, especially for Jennifer!  It is great that everything went so well.   That must be a great relief to you all.  Enjoy him, as they grow up so fast!!
We'll be thinking of you at Pismo.

Ty shares his birthday with Margaret's older sister who is a wonderful person and a police woman in Ireland. :cake:

The Quigley Family

gsm x2

So, you can make Pismo now.  That's great.  Kevin should be able to get one site back I would think.  Look forward to seeing you there.  I think Hunter was about 10 days old when he came to his first NNC event.  Tyler should fit right in.

Glad everything came out well.

Scott

The Memory Maker

Congratulations SactoToddler on becoming a big sister.
O'h yeah and congrats to the seasoned parents as well.

campingboaters

Congratulations!  Such wonderful news!

OC Campers

Congratulations Brian and Jennifer.   Glad to hear Jennifer and the baby are doing so well.

May sleep come quickly

Jacqui

Hybrid Holly

Way to go guys!  
Congrats!  Glad to have another Sacto in Davis!

SactoCampers

Here are some pictures of Sactobaby

Didn't work, I'll have to try again later.

towrod

Congratulations!! :D
Glad to hear that Mrs SactoCampers and Sactobaby are doing well.
Looking forward to meeting Ty :)