No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

We're in the Vineyard area - near Elk Grove.  
We'll be leaving Sacrament for Olema on Thursday afternoon, anyone else leaving on Thursday?

Our favorite local getaway is 49er Far Horizons in Plymouth, location of the 2003 Western Rally.

Ca-girl

Quote from: Calstate361Tanya (Ca-girl), I didn't know you lived that close to us either. I know Champ521 (Dave & Carrie) live in Citrus Heights, and Towrod (Rod & Debbie) live in Sacramento (don't know where) so we are all fairly close to each other.

Joan
Yes, surprising as it may sound, Ray and I have been to Dave & Carrie's house many times for drinks and BBQ.  They only live a few miles from me.  Another shocking detail is that we often go to the karaoke bar at Crestview Lanes so a certain someone can sing Frank Sinatra songs ;)

And while we're speaking of the Sacramento contingent, we can't forget Holly & Pete and Ralph & Madlyn!  We've got a whole NNC chapter right here in town!

Calstate361

I did remember Holly & Pete but didn't mention them because like Sacto, they live in Davis.  I did forget about Clueless (SORRY).    Hey, maybe we should have a Sac contingent rally!  Something to think about....

Sorry Nick, didn't mean to side track the thread.
Joan

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: Calstate361I did remember Holly & Pete but didn't mention them because like Sacto, they live in Davis.  I did forget about Clueless (SORRY).    Hey, maybe we should have a Sac contingent rally!  Something to think about....

Sorry Nick, didn't mean to side track the thread.
Joan

We are spitting distance from I-80....
We are probably not heading up to Olema until Friday.

chkster

two adults
unfortunately only fri 2/25 and sat 2/26
how do we square things...??????

otter

It has been so long since I have been on the site, I've forgotten how to do this.

This is Otter= Dianne and Lon

We unfortunately, have to back out of Olema.  The Elephant Seal tours will interfer so Lon can't come.  
Should someone have a pop up end to lend for a overnight rental, I could be persuaded to drive up by myself.  :)
There are so many people I want to see that I will try to get there one way or another.  
Our son is getting married in June on the seekwend for the summer rally, so I will try my best to shoew up at this one.  
Hugs:

gsm x2

Quote from: otterIt has been so long since I have been on the site, I've forgotten how to do this.

This is Otter= Dianne and Lon

We unfortunately, have to back out of Olema. The Elephant Seal tours will interfer so Lon can't come.
Should someone have a pop up end to lend for a overnight rental, I could be persuaded to drive up by myself. :)
There are so many people I want to see that I will try to get there one way or another.
Our son is getting married in June on the seekwend for the summer rally, so I will try my best to shoew up at this one.
Hugs:
Diane,

Seems to me that you were able to come to Snug Harbor sans Lon, and got plenty of help...once you found the place...we were no help up to then since we were all too fearful of getting lost ourselves if we ventured out in the darkness.

So, if you come up...you'll be ok, methinks.

Scott

OC Campers

Diane, we will help you set up.  Kendra can take Sassy and Sadie for a walk and we will get your little popup setup.   It has been a long time since we have all camped together.

Jacqui

otter

Thank you guys..but I will not pull the trailer alone again.  My pioneering days are over!!!  I'll just come for visit!

gsm x2

Quote from: otterThank you guys..but I will not pull the trailer alone again. My pioneering days are over!!! I'll just come for visit!
Oh, poor Diane...she is admitting to getting old.  How long before she writes, "I would have liked to come up for the day, but I just can't get across the Olden Gate like I used to?"

That's OK...still looking forward to seeing you in Olema.

Scott

OC Campers

Scott, you better be nice or the Ha Ha sisters are gonna get you.  How would you like for all of us to sit right next to you and laugh all night long?  You really don't want that to happen.  I PROMISE YOU!!:yikes: :p :D

Jacqui

Nick

Updated List

Attending:
Nick and Huntercmom wed-sun
GSMX2 and Gwhiz thur-sun
6Quigs fri-sun
SCCS fri-sun
OC Campers thur-sun
SammySlave(3) wed-sun
Calstate360'1 thur-sun
Champ fri-sun
Clueless in Sac fri-sun
*PCMom fri-sun
*Abdiver thur-sun
Hybrid Holly fri-sun
zymomyz fri-sun
Mustang fri-sun
daracamps thur-sun
*Teleskiermom thur-sun
Gwenzilla fri-sun
Dave fri-sun
Towrod(2) thur-sun and fri-sun
Surfcal(2) wed-sun
Boncrab fri-sun
McDowell fri-sun
*RTurners fri-sun

Three sites left.
* Needs to send deposit

towrod

Quote from: NickUpdated List

Towrod(2)  thur-sun
Three sites left.
* Needs to send deposit

Nick - One site will be Thur - Sun.  The other will just be Fri- Sun.

BTW has anyone been in touch with Dave (Abdiver)?  Seems like he hasn't posted for months and may not be monitoring this board anymore??

Nick

I emailed him today so we will see whats up.

Surfcal

Ab Diver's problem is that his computer went kaput.  So, the only way to get in contact with him is to call him on the phone or UPS him a gift.

Surfcal