No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Nick/Mike,

You need to add my other friends, The Baker's (you have the McDowell's). Remember, last week, you said the Baker's could attend? They will be Thursday through Sunday (2 of them plus 1 dog, they have a Roo) and will be sending the deposit. I just called to remind them to send it. Thanks

Also, Surfcal is correct. Sal and I posted in "Where is AbDiver" that their computer went down and because they were saving money for a new home they were not purchasing an internet service at this time. SO, you will need to call them.

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Nick/Mike,

You need to add my other friends, The Baker's (you have the McDowell's). Remember, last week, you said the Baker's could attend? They will be Thursday through Sunday (2 of them plus 1 dog, they have a Roo) and will be sending the deposit. I just called to remind them to send it. Thanks

Also, Surfcal is correct. Sal and I posted in "Where is AbDiver" that their computer went down and because they were saving money for a new home they were not purchasing an internet service at this time. SO, you will need to call them.

Joan
Can someone email me thier phone#

Joan,
I'll add the bakers

Nick

Attending:
Nick and Huntercmom wed-sun

GSMX2 and Gwhiz thur-sun
6Quigs fri-sun
SCCS fri-sun
OC Campers thur-sun
SammySlave(3) wed-sun
Calstate360'1 thur-sun
Champ fri-sun
Clueless in Sac fri-sun
*PCMom fri-sun
*Abdiver thur-sun
Hybrid Holly fri-sun
zymomyz fri-sun
Mustang fri-sun
daracamps thur-sun
*Teleskiermom thur-sun
Gwenzilla fri-sun
Dave fri-sun
Towrod(2) thur-sun and fri-sun
Surfcal(2) wed-sun
Boncrab fri-sun
McDowell fri-sun
*RTurners fri-sun
*The Bakers  thur-sun

Three sites left.
* Needs to send deposit

towrod

Do you have any dates/times in mind for potlucks/ciopinnio cookoff/ etc.
Steve B tells me that some of his, err - more exotic, ingredients take very careful handling.  :D

teleskiermom

Nick-
I sent off a deposit for Olema for three families. I noticed on your list that the Jarman and Dutt/Ferris family were not on your new list...but were on your old one. Also I'm arriving on Fri not Thur.
Thanks teleskiermom

chkster

i emailed and posted the other day to say the DW and I would like to attend  fri/ sat and have not heard bk

g-whiz

Quote from: NickCan someone email me thier phone#

Joan,
I'll add the bakers

WHAT???  No contact list?????  Ok, I know I've been slacking, so I'll email you the number.   :)

Calstate361

Nick/Mike,

The Bakers are putting the deposit in the mail today (1-19-05).

Joan

Nick

Quote from: chksteri emailed and posted the other day to say the DW and I would like to attend fri/ sat and have not heard bk
I emailed you last night.

Nick

Final List

Nick and Huntercmom wed-sun
GSMX2 and Gwhiz thur-sun

6Quigs fri-sun
SCCS fri-sun
OC Campers thur-sun
SammySlave(3) wed-sun
Calstate360'1 thur-sun
Champ fri-sun
Clueless in Sac fri-sun
*PCMom fri-sun
*Abdiver thur-sun
Hybrid Holly fri-sun
zymomyz fri-sun
Mustang fri-sun
daracamps thur-sun
*Teleskiermom thur-sun
Gwenzilla fri-sun
Towrod(2) thur-sun and fri-sun
Surfcal(2) wed-sun
Boncrab fri-sun
McDowell fri-sun
*RTurners fri-sun
*The Bakers thur-sun
Chkster
*Jarman
*Dutt

Nick

FYI

I'm depositing the checks today.

chkster

all set to get to meet some new people... hopefully some who share interests and all.. friends to camp with...
from both of us ... we look forward to meeting new friends...and people to popup camp with... :)

Nick

FYI

:-() Checks have been deposited.:-()

chkster

woohoo
lets go camping....

otter

Quote from: gsm x2Oh, poor Diane...she is admitting to getting old. How long before she writes, "I would have liked to come up for the day, but I just can't get across the Olden Gate like I used to?"

That's OK...still looking forward to seeing you in Olema.

Scott
Thanks for all the support Scott!   :p  
Age has little to do with it!  You'll find that out whenever you tow alone.