No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Hey Quigs, can you email me a copy of the spreadsheet you made.  Maybe I can post it on the website for wagonmasters to download and use.

Surfcal

Quote from: NickHey Quigs, can you email me a copy of the spreadsheet you made. Maybe I can post it on the website for wagonmasters to download and use.
Yay, forms!  Yes, we need forms for the group.  Hooray for forms.

Surfcal

Nick

Quote from: SurfcalYay, forms! Yes, we need forms for the group. Hooray for forms.

Surfcal
What are you drinking today Ray?

Ab Diver

Since I still don't have an official name (any suggestions??) - this is Mrs. AbDiver - The change in dates is perfect for us.  Our school district gives us the whole Presidents week off.  Put us down for Thurs, Fri, Sat nights leaving Sun.  Thanks

Ray could you come up with some suggestions on my handle/forum name  - you seem to be on a roll today!!! (Dave says I am leaving myself wide open with this group but I'm not worried - I trust you guys)
:S

Calstate361

Elaine/Mrs. AbDiver,

Why not "THE BOSS".    ;) :p

HE HE HE HE  (As I duck out the door)

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Ab DiverSince I still don't have an official name (any suggestions??) - this is Mrs. AbDiver - The change in dates is perfect for us. Our school district gives us the whole Presidents week off. Put us down for Thurs, Fri, Sat nights leaving Sun. Thanks

Ray could you come up with some suggestions on my handle/forum name - you seem to be on a roll today!!! (Dave says I am leaving myself wide open with this group but I'm not worried - I trust you guys)
How about DaveDiver:Z

RTurner

Now-Back to our regularly scheduled FAMILY TV show!!!!!!!

RTurner's
Two Adults
One-Three children (depends on their social schedules)
Friday-Sunday

calstate360

Quote from: Ab DiverRay could you come up with some suggestions on my handle/forum name - you seem to be on a roll today!!! (Dave says I am leaving myself wide open with this group but I'm not worried - I trust you guys)
Hum you actually trust us Elane?
Let Dave know who is real the boss.
" Air Supply "

Sal

gsm x2

Quote from: Ab DiverSince I still don't have an official name (any suggestions??) - this is Mrs. AbDiver - The change in dates is perfect for us. Our school district gives us the whole Presidents week off. Put us down for Thurs, Fri, Sat nights leaving Sun. Thanks

Ray could you come up with some suggestions on my handle/forum name - you seem to be on a roll today!!! (Dave says I am leaving myself wide open with this group but I'm not worried - I trust you guys)
Ab Pounder
Abs of Steel
Mrs.Brown
So Naive It's Dangerous (comment about trusting this group)

gsm x2

SactoCampers

Quote from: gsm x2Ab Pounder
Abs of Steel
Mrs.Brown
So Naive It's Dangerous (comment about trusting this group)

gsm x2
How about: "The Better Half"?

;)

Ab Diver

Looks like Elaine is leaning towards "SNID".  Thanks a lot, Scott. Our kids are still cracking up over that one. (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree  ;)  )

We're outta here for a week of dry camping. :-()  :#  

See y'all on the flip side.

SCCS

Quote from: NickHey Quigs, can you email me a copy of the spreadsheet you made.
Nick I have tried to send you e-mail to a couple of your addresses, and they bounced back. :compumad:  Could you send me a e-mail with your e-mail address.
 Oh I forgot this info:
 Friday-Sunday
 2 Adults 2 Kids

otter

Since I still don't have an official name (any suggestions??) - this is Mrs. AbDiver - The change in dates is perfect for us. Our school district gives us the whole Presidents week off. Put us down for Thurs, Fri, Sat nights leaving Sun. Thanks

:S Silly girl... trust is such a fragile thing and there is so little fragile with this group.
You didn't ask for my suggestion: but Sunshine works for me.
See you before Olema I hope.
hugs

Hybrid Holly

We are in!  
1 adult
1 adult who acts like a teenager
2 dogs who think they are people

towrod

Sign us up for Friday - Sunday

Two adults
Two kids

Thanks - Debbie