No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zymomyz

Quote from: towrodDid I mention that I might bring homebrew?

Rod-cioppino-pardner-mine

You best be bringing da homebrew !!! (I don't want to be stuck drinking BeeCee's Coors  :yikes:  all weekend). Besides it'll be the winning (shhh) secret (mumms the word) ingredient in our cioppino  ;)  :D

(when are you arriving ??)

OC Campers

I love hearing the R & R.:D   Bring on more.

Jacqui

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361OK, OK, OK NO POT-LUCK LIST! We will just post what we will bring so there won't be any duplicates.

Joan
Cool, another anarchist in the group.

Nick

Quote from: zymomyzRod-cioppino-pardner-mine

You best be bringing da homebrew !!! (I don't want to be stuck drinking BeeCee's Coors :yikes: all weekend). Besides it'll be the winning (shhh) secret (mumms the word) ingredient in our cioppino ;) :D

(when are you arriving ??)
I've got homebrew too.

Surfcal

I'll bring brew from the 21st Amendment, the microbrewery by my house.

You can put that on the list.

Surfcal

Nick

Punxsutawney Phil has spoken, and the news isn't good.

The world's most famous furry forecaster saw his shadow Wednesday on Gobbler's Knob, suggesting another six weeks of wintry weather.

The chubby critter delivered the prediction after he was pulled from his burrow in an oak stump at 7:31 a.m. by a top-hatted handler, and his prediction was greeted by boos from the thousands in attendance.

zymomyz

Quote from: NickPunxsutawney Phil has spoken, ....

That little ....

Nick, Surf... you may both have homebrew, but you still don't have what the BIG Z-Rod team has...........  :D  :D  :D

6Quigs

Quote from: NickPunxsutawney Phil has spoken, and the news isn't good.

The world's most famous furry forecaster saw his shadow Wednesday on Gobbler's Knob, suggesting another six weeks of wintry weather.

What would Olema be without muddy puddles for the kids to play in.

Jacqui, make sure you bring extra changes of clean clothes for your 2 boys!! and don't forget changes of shoes also! :eek:

6Quigs

Quote from: Calstate361OK, OK, OK NO POT-LUCK LIST!   We will just post what we will bring so there won't be any duplicates.
Joan

In order to keep it a pot-luck, please post what you are bringing,
but then bring something completely different ;)

chkster

Wow!  :yikes:
Turn your head and there are 3 additional pages on this thread..
it must be getting close... it will be fun to meet all involved... count on at least one for the hike if it happens..DW not a morning gal...
 It will be an exciting months for us anyway ..we are putting the ole condo on the market and looking for a house  :D  Realtor said very sternly don't make any camping plans for march ...as I told him feb was full...  LOL  
we will need the break at Olema...well let me know what I am supposed to do when I get there... ie just mention that we are with nnc? how do we square the money etc thanx  

See you all there!! :D  :D

Nick

Quote from: chksterjust mention that we are with nnc? how do we square the money etc thanx

See you all there!! :D :D
I don't have a clue.  They seem to change procedures every year and then do the exact opposite of what they told you to do.

chkster

Quote from: NickI don't have a clue.  They seem to change procedures every year and then do the exact opposite of what they told you to do.

they must be part of the anarchist arm...  :)

OC Campers

Quote from: 6QuigsWhat would Olema be without muddy puddles for the kids to play in.

Jacqui, make sure you bring extra changes of clean clothes for your 2 boys!! and don't forget changes of shoes also! :eek:
I will make sure to bring Matt's rain boots.  He can jump thru as many muddle puddles as he wants with his rubber boots on. Maybe I can just roll him in saran wrap to protect his clothes.:D   Chris is another story, this child hates to get dirty.

Jacqui

Ca-girl

Quote from: 6QuigsWhat would Olema be without muddy puddles for the kids to play in.

My first, (and funniest) introduction to the quigs was a couple of years ago when one of the boys had just been cleaned up after puddle jumping, and walked directly over to the puddle again.  He paused at the edge of the puddle while Dad yelled... "nnnoooooo......"  he took two baby steps closer and Dad yelled... "NNNOOOOO....."  a couple more baby steps.... "Don't you do it!!!!!"  a look around, and then a stomp stomp stomp right into the water.  If that wasn't enough, then he started jumping up and down with both feet splashing as high as possible.  I almost split my side laughing.  I've been a Quig fan ever since.  :D

mustang

Quote from: Ca-girlMy first, (and funniest) introduction to the quigs was a couple of years ago when one of the boys had just been cleaned up after puddle jumping, and walked directly over to the puddle again.  He paused at the edge of the puddle while Dad yelled... "nnnoooooo......"  he took two baby steps closer and Dad yelled... "NNNOOOOO....."  a couple more baby steps.... "Don't you do it!!!!!"  a look around, and then a stomp stomp stomp right into the water.  If that wasn't enough, then he started jumping up and down with both feet splashing as high as possible.  I almost split my side laughing.  I've been a Quig fan ever since.  :D

Our anarchists start young... ;)