No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Hey Jeff (Red-Neff),  glad to see you are lurking...you have been missed.

Joan

towrod

Quote from: Calstate3612 DAYS LEFT FOR US!!!

Not very many people have posted what they will be brining for the pot-luck on Saturday night so this is all I have to post for the unofficial UNLIST:

Saturday Morning unpot-luck gathering:

Joan (Calstate 361) = Sausage Gravy & Biscuts
Jacqui (OC Campers) = Camp Biscuts

Saturday Night Pot-Luck:

Joan = Clam Chowder
Champ = BBQ Beans
G = Shrimp
Cook-off Teams = Chippino
Jacqui = DO Lasagna

Joan

Put us down for fresh cut fruit on Saturday AM

Nick

We still have one site available due to a cancel.

pcmom

Quote from: NickWe still have one site available due to a cancel.
Nick, did you see my post about arriving on Thursday?  Any problem with this?

Michelle

zymomyz

Quote from: RedI'll try and stop by for a beer tasting if possible.

Jeff,

I'll treat you to a draught of Rod's special home brew  :D

(also, Meredith might stop by on Saturday and I know she'd love to see the boys !!)

6Quigs

Quote from: NickWe still have one site available due to a cancel.

Oh, who cancelled?

I hope it wasn't us :confused:

zymomyz

Nick,

Remember, what ever flat, dry, sunny, view, maid-service spot Quigs wanted is the one I'll take  ;)

gsm x2

It wasn't us.  We were discussing it, but we just got back from the store.  We have our PACKING PLAN all ready.  We'll be in Santa Barbara County Thursday morning before the sun comes up.

See you in Olema.

gsm x2

OC Campers

Quote from: 6QuigsOh, who cancelled?

I hope it wasn't us :confused:
Nope not us.  Of course it never fails, someone always tries to get sick.  Chris is home from school all week and Randy has a sore throat.  I am praying everyone gets better.  I still have a day and a few hours.

Jacqui

zymomyz

Quote from: gsmx2...We'll be in Santa Barbara County Thursday morning before the sun comes up.

Ya'll drive carefully nad have a safe trip !!!

See ya' Thursday.

Gwenzilla

Nick, A great misfortune has befallen us with the passing of my brother.  This has obviously changed our priorities and we regret to report that we will be passing on the Olema rally.  So you now have another spot freed up for whomever would like attend.

Calstate361

Gwenzilla, sorry for you loss, you and your family are in our prayers. We were looking forward to visiting with you again.

As for the other people who cancelled, I think it was my friends, Jack & Debbie McDowell. Debbie's mother will be having surgery so they had to cancel. Some of you might remember them. They were the ones who had the truck camper at Snug Harbor, parked next to us. They shared a site with another friend, Lori, who had the hardsided PU. Some of you loaned her a battery so she could "raise the roof". :)

Joan

g-whiz

To the Gwenzillas:  Your news is indeed a great misfortune.  Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.  

Georgeanne

Dee4j

Quote from: OC CampersNope not us.  Of course it never fails, someone always tries to get sick.  Chris is home from school all week and Randy has a sore throat.  I am praying everyone gets better.  I still have a day and a few hours.

Jacqui

I'm sending...get well wishes too you before your campout!! between you guys and Lori..sheeesh, she was suppose to visit us this weekend but griffy was sick.

what you guys need to do is plan the trip, pack the trailer..but don't tell anyone until it's time to get in the car and saying we're going camping..get in :p

OC Campers

Everybody is feeling better today.  The trip is a GO.

Sal and Joan if you need me, please call my cell# that I e-mailed to you.  Our e-mail isn't working for some reason.  We are planning on leaving here at 9:30am tomorrow and will be at the meeting place by 10am.

Jacqui