Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teleskiermom

Thurs - Sun

2 adults
1 kid
2 dogs

calberry

I tried registering on Pop Up Times without success.  Regardless, we would LOVE to participate in the Olema event in Feb.  What do we need to do to 1) register on this site (is it necessary?), 2) become a member of Nick-Neff-Cough, and 3) sign up for the Feb. rally.

Thanks,

Steve
aka CalBerry

Gwenzilla

Please sign us up for:

Thurs - Sun

2 adults
1 kid
1 dog

George, Donna, AJ (spudzilla), and Gwenzilla the capricious camping canine

2004 TrailManor 2619
1999 Suburban

calstate360

Quote from: calberryI tried registering on Pop Up Times without success. Regardless, we would LOVE to participate in the Olema event in Feb. What do we need to do to 1) register on this site (is it necessary?), 2) become a member of Nick-Neff-Cough, and 3) sign up for the Feb. rally.

Thanks,

Steve
aka CalBerry
1.If you have problems email admin@popuptimes.com ("admin@popuptimes.com") or call and talk to Patty. Not necessary but the added info you have access to and the mag are excelent.
2. Make it to a rally and if you can put up with us then your a member.:eyecrazy:
3. See first post in thread and contact "Nick" to assure that you have site reservations.

Fair warning, no guarantees that you will be able to put up with us though.:)

Sal

Nick

Only eight sites remaining.

g-whiz

Nick, I'm getting in shape for the hike to the caves.  What would you rate it:  Easy, Moderate or Strenuous?

Nick

Quote from: g-whizNick, I'm getting in shape for the hike to the caves. What would you rate it: Easy, Moderate or Strenuous?
Easy cardio
Moderate to Stenuous on the legs

otter

Nick: now I need the cardio/lung/leg ratio.  My cardio/legs can do moderate to strenuous.  But I ususally need drugs to stretch the lungs that far.
 How do like my chances of surviving the hike?

The Memory Maker

Quote from: NickOnly eight sites remaining.
Well since you put it that way, I guess the TMMers will go ahead and sign up too.

Thurs-Sun
2 adults
2 kids

g-whiz

Quote from: NickEasy cardio
Moderate to Stenuous on the legs
Thanks Nick!  My legs should be ready by then!!!  Cardio is no problem.

Nick

Quote from: otterNick: now I need the cardio/lung/leg ratio. My cardio/legs can do moderate to strenuous. But I ususally need drugs to stretch the lungs that far.
How do like my chances of surviving the hike?
Its all in the legs.  If you can handle that you can handle the hike.

Calstate361

Mike/Nick,

I just got a call from my friend that I used to work with and her and her husband would like to join us for this rally.  You may have met them at Snug Harbor, Jack & Debbie McDowell.  They were in the truck camper parked next to us.  Anyway, Debbie said she would try to e-mail you tonight from home with the particulars.

Joan

Dee4j

if I have my hybrid by then It's a good possiblity we will go.

besides I'll need a OC campers fix and a weekend of Kevin & Chris having
Yu-Gi-oh card duels :p

Big RV show in Pomona in Oct. so maybe Santa will bring me a Hybrid for xmas :D

OC Campers

Quote from: Dee4jif I have my hybrid by then It's a good possiblity we will go.

besides I'll need a OC campers fix and a weekend of Kevin & Chris having
Yu-Gi-oh card duels :p

Big RV show in Pomona in Oct. so maybe Santa will bring me a Hybrid for xmas :D
This would be sooooo COOL.  Chirs will be :-() .  I won't say anything to him till it is for sure.  Come on Santa, bring mommy a hybrid:D

Jacqui

teleskiermom

Our friends, the Dutts would like to go.
 Fri - Sunday
2 adults
2 kids

and I know my cousin Petrina Jarman would like to go also.
2 adults
4 kids
1 dog