No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

towrod

Quote from: OC CampersThis would be sooooo COOL.  Chirs will be :-() .  I won't say anything to him till it is for sure.  Come on Santa, bring mommy a hybrid:D

Jacqui

Hey Jacqui, isn't your handle out of date?
maybe it should be R[/color][size=10]oc[/size]klin Campers[/color] ???

sammyslave

Mike..need two more sites.

otter

Nick is too busy contibuting to my already bad name  over in the Zoom thread to answer you just now Larry, but it is very nice to see your name here :)

Nick

Only two sites remaining!

towrod

Quote from: NickOnly two sites remaining!
MAKE THAT ONE!
Mike,
pencil me in for a 2nd site - my brother just upgraded to a 2001 Utah and he'll need to go to the coast with us.

Surfcal

Nick:

Sign me back in and reserve a site for General Coughing.

OC Campers

Quote from: towrodHey Jacqui, isn't your handle out of date?
maybe it should be R[size=10]oc[/size]klin Campers ???
Hey, I like it.  I will have to find out how to change our handle.

Jacqui

gsm x2

Quote from: SurfcalNick:

Sign me back in and reserve a site for General Coughing.
Boy Ray--better be careful aboutscrewingaround too much.  Hate to leave you out in the cold....or having you take Larry's site and leaving him out in the cold.

Ray's Kareoke??? vs. Larry's food???

It wouldn't take too many people to push your halfapopup into "Bea Creek".

Just be careful my friend.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Quote from: gsm x2Boy Ray--better be careful aboutscrewingaround too much. Hate to leave you out in the cold....or having you take Larry's site and leaving him out in the cold.

Ray's Kareoke??? vs. Larry's food???

It wouldn't take too many people to push your halfapopup into "Bea Creek".

Just be careful my friend.

gsm x2
Don't worry Scott, I can take the consequences.  In reality, Nick knew I never backed out and General Coughing's site is the general site for everyone for which I was going to significantly contribute to.

Surfcal

g-whiz

Quote from: SurfcalDon't worry Scott, I can take the consequences. In reality, Nick knew I never backed out and General Coughing's site is the general site for everyone for which I was going to significantly contribute to.

Surfcal
Reality?

Surfcal

Quote from: g-whizReality?
G, I agree, sometimes I do get confused.  Duly noted.

Nick

All sites are now taken.  This is a first for Olema!  Almost six months before the rally and the sites are gone.  If you would still like to attend let me know and I'll try to add some sites.

How many do we need to surpase the Pismo?

Calstate361

Nick/Mike,

I just talked to my friend, Debbie McDowell, and she said she has not heard back from you from the other day when she sent her info. to you.  Did you get her e-mail?   If not, I'll call her and let her know so she can send it again.  I hope you included them in your count.   THANKS

Joan

gsm x2

Nick---did we get an "extra site".  I would gladly contribute to a COMMON SITE for group use.

Scott

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Nick/Mike,

I just talked to my friend, Debbie McDowell, and she said she has not heard back from you from the other day when she sent her info. to you. Did you get her e-mail? If not, I'll call her and let her know so she can send it again. I hope you included them in your count. THANKS

Joan
Joan,
Never got an email from her.