No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: gsm x2Nick---did we get an "extra site". I would gladly contribute to a COMMON SITE for group use.

Scott
Yes we have an extra site for group use

towrod

Quote from: NickYes we have an extra site for group use
I too would like to chip in for the group site as I will need someplace to set up the homebrew kegs! :D

Unregistered

David & Teresa Nikoley
2 kids = Josh & Anna
2 dogs = Chewy & Zumie
1 cat = Ceasar
1 guinea pig = Daisy
2 crabs = Desi & Lucy
:)

Nick

Quote from: UnregisteredDavid & Teresa Nikoley
2 kids = Josh & Anna
2 dogs = Chewy & Zumie
1 cat = Ceasar
1 guinea pig = Daisy
2 crabs = Desi & Lucy
Already have you down as attending.

otter

An extra site is a GREAT IDEA: we too will contribute to it.

sammyslave

Me too...will this be in the same campground?

Nick

Quote from: sammyslaveMe too...will this be in the same campground?
No its in a State Park down the street. :)

sammyslave

Good..I can picture us all singing Jungle Boogie as we march through the forest and swamps to the party zone.

otter

sounds likea party to me...:)

Hybrid Holly

Quote from: UnregisteredDavid & Teresa Nikoley
2 kids = Josh & Anna
2 dogs = Chewy & Zumie
1 cat = Ceasar
1 guinea pig = Daisy
2 crabs = Desi & Lucy

Are all 10 of you attending?

gsm x2

Quote from: NickNo its in a State Park down the street. :)
Does that mean we will have three rangers each night to shut down the Kareoke and any other activity louder than Larry and Mike's snoring.  Hmm, come to think of it, I could hear Larry snoring over the Kareoke.  Maybe people weren't complaining about the Kareoke at all.

Calstate361

Hey Nick/Mike, are you getting your e-mails?  My friend said she has not heard back from you to confirm her reservation.  Sal nor I have heard back from you either, you still alive out there?????

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Hey Nick/Mike, are you getting your e-mails? My friend said she has not heard back from you to confirm her reservation. Sal nor I have heard back from you either, you still alive out there?????

Joan
Yes, got the emails.  Just no time to reply.  I had to temporarily take over another department at work so time is limited.

Calstate361

Mike/Nick,  OK, as long as you know they want to attend.    Will talk to you more when you have time.   THANKS

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Mike/Nick, OK, as long as you know they want to attend. Will talk to you more when you have time. THANKS

Joan
Got word from Olema today, they have space for your friend.