No Name Rally (Olema) February 17 - 20, 2005

Started by Nick, Jul 08, 2004, 05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calstate361

Thanks Mike.   I'm also working on another friend.  They have a ROO and have only been out 3 times so far so we may need another space.  I'll let you know when they let me know.    Thanks again.

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Thanks Mike. I'm also working on another friend. They have a ROO and have only been out 3 times so far so we may need another space. I'll let you know when they let me know. Thanks again.

Joan
Joan,
thats the last space available.  We are totally booked up now at 31 sites.

Calstate361

Mike,

I e-mailed my other friends and told them we are totally booked, but to let me know if they want to attend so we can put them on the "wait list" in case someone cancels out.

THANKS

Joan

boncrab

Please add 1 adult and 2 children to your wait list, The Crabtrees.

We would love to go.  Between traveling and an 18 year old daughter (need I say more) I haven't been to the site in a while.

I SEE BY THE NICKNEFFCOUGH WEBSITE, We are already on the list with a question mark.  Nick, I sent you an e-mail asking how to pay my deposit if we are still included.....

Calstate361

boncrab,

Nick/Mike has been real busy with work and has not been able to answer very quickly.  As for the deposit, he will probably let us know closer to Febuary when he will need the deposit from all of us, so don't worry about it at this point.

Joan

Calstate361

Nick/Mike,

My friends definitly want to be put on the wait list.  They are:  John & Teresa Baker, I think they have 1 dog, and they have a 19' ROO.  We can firm up the details if they get to attend.   THANKS
Joan

Nick

Ok, I need to start collecting deposits now. $23 per site or you can pay the entire fee. If you are staying Thursday night its $22, Friday and Saturday are $23 and Sunday night is $22. $1.00 per day for dogs and $3.00 per person extra over 6 years of age.

Example for Thursday through Monday with two adults and a child over 6, and a dog.
Thursday
$22 site fee
$3 kid fee
$1 dog fee = $26
Friday
$23 site fee
$3 kid fee
$1 dog fee =$27
Saturday
$23 site fee
$3 kid fee
$1 dog fee =$27
Sunday
$22 site fee
$3 kid fee
$1 dog fee = $26
Total = $106

Or you can just pay $23 deposit for now leaving a balance of $83

You can pay via paypal at mnikoley@comcast.net ("mnikoley@comcast.net") or email me for my address to send a check.  Remember if you pay by credit card on Paypal they charge me a percentage so please add that on so I dont get stuck with it.  Also if you would like to contribute to the group site its $90 for the entire weekend.

Calstate361

Nick,

I just made out the check and envelope and they should be in the mail to you tomorrow.

Joan

Nick

Quote from: Calstate361Nick,

I just made out the check and envelope and they should be in the mail to you tomorrow.

Joan
Thanks Joan.  OC and Mustang, got your emails.

Gwenzilla

Doh !!!  Nick, I just realized that we haven't turned in a vacation request at work yet for the Olema dates.  Since both my wife and I work at the same company they are touchy about us both taking the same days off.  However we will turn in the requests today and will finalize the dates.  We should know by the middle of next week which days we'll have.  I hope to get at the very least to get the friday off.  So if you could email me your addy at:

gnolan@earthlink.net

I will send you a check as soon as our vacation requests are validated.  

George
Donna
AJ
Gwenzilla

Nick

Just a reminder that deposits are due by the 20th of next month.

boncrab

Quote from: NickJust a reminder that deposits are due by the 20th of next month.

Our deposit is off in the mail today.....

Gwenzilla

Nick, just checking in to ask if you got our deposit check for the Olema outing.

Calstate361

Nick, check you private e-mail.  I sent you one over a week ago and have not had a response from you.   THANKS

Joan

champ521

Mike- What's the breakdown on this one as far as who's arriving/departing and when? And what's up with the cioppino cook-off?