News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BC's rub

Started by griffsmom, Jul 11, 2004, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Hey BC--

Dave and I are totally hooked on that rub recipe that you did at Pismo.  Just BBQ'd a bunch of chicken legs tonight on the grill and dang, if that isn't DELISH!  I put the cayenne in, but only about half of what your recipe called for.  It could have stood a little more.  Next time, I think we'll go full throttle!  

Thanks again!!!:sombraro:

gsm x2

Quote from: griffsmomHey BC--

Dave and I are totally hooked on that rub recipe that you did at Pismo. Just BBQ'd a bunch of chicken legs tonight on the grill and dang, if that isn't DELISH! I put the cayenne in, but only about half of what your recipe called for. It could have stood a little more. Next time, I think we'll go full throttle!

Lori--I know what BC stands for.  I was fearful of what "BC's Rub" was going to refer to. I am glad to see that it has NOTHING to do with cigars.

gsm x2

debbiedee1957

champ521

Quote from: griffsmomHey BC--

Dave and I are totally hooked on that rub recipe that you did at Pismo.  Just BBQ'd a bunch of chicken legs tonight on the grill and dang, if that isn't DELISH!  I put the cayenne in, but only about half of what your recipe called for.  It could have stood a little more.  Next time, I think we'll go full throttle!  

You're welcome. It does seem to be quite a hit. I usually leave out the cayenne if I'm cooking for a mixed crowd, but I put it in at home. Maybe I should post it in the recipe forum.

griffsmom

Quote from: champ521Maybe I should post it in the recipe forum.
DEFINITELY!! It's too good to keep to yourself! :D I made up a big batch and put some in an empty spice jar so I can keep some inside the camper.

PS What would it take to have Larry put his Dim Sum recipes in the recipe forum?  Those were awesome too!

Surfcal

A testament to Bee Cee's barbeque.

I have eaten a lot of Bee Cee's barbeque and it's the best.  Next time, we have to convince Bee Cee to do his smoked pork ribs.

A toast to Bee Cee.

Ca-girl

Quote from: SurfcalA testament to Bee Cee's barbeque.

I have eaten a lot of Bee Cee's barbeque and it's the best. Next time, we have to convince Bee Cee to do his smoked pork ribs.

A toast to Bee Cee.
I'll drink to that...he's the King of the Grill :)

griffsmom

Quote from: Ca-girlI'll drink to that...he's the King of the Grill :)
:!  To BC!

Surfcal

I just love the title of this so I am giving it a boost.  BC's Rub.  Got to be one of NNC's all time best thread titles ever!

griffsmom

Quote from: SurfcalI just love the title of this so I am giving it a boost. BC's Rub. Got to be one of NNC's all time best thread titles ever!
I didn't used to be so witty.  I think everything changed for me when I was formally inducted into NNC (up from just an honorary member) at Pismo.  ;)

champ521

Quote from: SurfcalA testament to Bee Cee's barbeque.

I have eaten a lot of Bee Cee's barbeque and it's the best.  Next time, we have to convince Bee Cee to do his smoked pork ribs.

A toast to Bee Cee.

Ray'll say just about anything for free food. :D

Seriously though, I'm glad you all like my grilling. It's something that I just love to do. I have posted the rub in the recipe forum under Bird Cookin Dust.
BC's rub just didn't seem quite right.