News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

NNC Thread History

Started by Nick, Jul 20, 2004, 05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Without looking which one of these threads is the oldest.

tlhdoc

When will you tell us the answer?  I don't feel like looking it up.  I have to do some deshnizifications to the PU before we go to Maine on Wednesday. :eyecrazy:

Nick

Quote from: tlhdocWhen will you tell us the answer? I don't feel like looking it up. I have to do some deshnizifications to the PU before we go to Maine on Wednesday. :eyecrazy:
Jeez, nobody ever tried and it has been so long I forgot which one it was.

6Quigs

None of the above!!

It's tough to determine exactly when a post was started, because they all have 9/28/03 an the start date, which was when we changed software.
The second post does give an indication of when it was started.

Deshnizifications 1/21/03
Labels for Kazoos 1/14/03
Lake Chabot Wine tasting 1/12/03

and the winner is
Lake Chabot Negative Buoyancy   1/5/03

tlhdoc

Quote from: 6QuigsNone of the above!!

It's tough to determine exactly when a post was started, because they all have 9/28/03 an the start date, which was when we changed software.
The second post does give an indication of when it was started.

Deshnizifications 1/21/03
Labels for Kazoos 1/14/03
Lake Chabot Wine tasting 1/12/03

and the winner is
Lake Chabot Negative Buoyancy   1/5/03

Sorry but your winner was not one of the choices, so buzzzzz, you loose.  The question was which of these  threads is older?  You must choose one of the listed threads, not pick a new one. ;)  :D

6Quigs

QuoteYou must choose one of the listed threads, not pick a new one. ;)  :D

You have yet to camp with NNC Tracy, and if you ever do, you will find that just like site assignments, we never choose from the list!! ;)

tlhdoc

Quote from: 6QuigsYou have yet to camp with NNC Tracy, and if you ever do, you will find that just like site assignments, we never choose from the list!! ;)

That is what I like about you guys. :D