gsm x2

gsm x2
9 more days
[/color][/size]

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

Poor little guys arms must be getting tired, ...

gsm x2

Nahhh, I think he s French! He s used to it! [;)]

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteNahhh, I think he s French! He s used to it!

ROFL!  And my first thought was that Trail Manor ad, with those folks constantly popping it up and down/tired arms.  But our Trail Manor owner s thought was much better, LOL!

Nick

gsm x2If anyone is intrested, I m looking into going kayaking Saturday morning at Morro Bay.

otter

Nick
QuoteIf anyone is intrested, I m looking into going kayaking Saturday morning at Morro Bay.

My best guess is that Lon would love it!  We used to do some kayaking, but I can no longer handle it, so he would love to tag along...if begged of course.  Or maybe you have to make him think it was his idea?????  I forget how that works with us...
 I ll plant the seed.

gsm x2

gsm x2
8 more days
[/color][/size]

gsm x2

g-whiz

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

If anyone is intrested, I m looking into going kayaking Saturday morning at Morro Bay.

Nick, TOS and I went canoeing there once and it was AWESOME.  The Bat Rays were very plentiful and sometimes my paddle would hit them when I dipped it down into the water.  At first it was a little frightening (being a Midwesterner and all) but I soon got over that and was totally intrigued with the visual nature lesson.

I ve been trying like crazy to get the scrapbook up-to-date with Snug Harbor for SLO, especially since you weren t there.  It might not be totally finished, but I ll bring whatever is done so you can see what you missed.  [;)]

Surfcal

gsm x2An Open Resolution to all NNC Members:

Whereas G-Whiz has been to all of the Official Nick-Neff-Cough Rallies.

Whereas G-Whiz has undertaken the task of documenting all of NNC Rallies in the form of a scrapbook.

Whereas G-Whiz has proactively aggregated everyone s photographs.

Whereas G-Whiz has consolidated everyone s pictures and postings and edited them to a presentable form.

Whereas G-Whiz s scrapbook has become the standard as the official documentation of NNC Rallies.

I nominate G-Whiz be recognized, entered and indoctrinated as the Oficial NNC Documentarian in the NNC Website.

g-whiz

Surfcal
QuoteI nominate G-Whiz be recognized, entered and indoctrinated as the Oficial NNC Documentarian in the NNC Website.

Gee, thanks for the vote of confidence Ray!  I ve kinda been thinking ahead (again my Leo shows) as to how I will handle any rallies that we don t make it too.  We won t be at the Halfdome Hyjinx.  [:(]  Do you think I can capture the " feel"  even if we don t attend?  Maybe if someone [;)] documents along with the photos.  Maybe we can make it a whole different kind of thing for that rally.  I m open for suggestions (probably not in this SLO thread, tho) [;)]

griffsmom

Surfcal

QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

An Open Resolution to all NNC Members:

Whereas G-Whiz has been to all of the Official Nick-Neff-Cough Rallies.

Whereas G-Whiz has undertaken the task of documenting all of NNC Rallies in the form of a scrapbook.

Whereas G-Whiz has proactively aggregated everyone s photographs.

Whereas G-Whiz has consolidated everyone s pictures and postings and edited them to a presentable form.

Whereas G-Whiz s scrapbook has become the standard as the official documentation of NNC Rallies.

I nominate G-Whiz be recognized, entered and indoctrinated as the Oficial NNC Documentarian in the NNC Website.

I second the motion. [:D]

oldmoose

gsm x2ALL IN FAVOR!

AYE

otter

gsm x2By all means!!!.  aye  
 cough  cough

gsm x2

otterI would like the floor opened for discussion.

I would like to amend the resolution to include the phrase....

" And as the official NNC Documentarian, she shall never be referred to as a party pooper."    (Anyone who has seen her at an official Rita-attended rally must have ROTFLAO when they read that she was described as a " Party Pooper."

gsm x2

Surfcal

gsm x2Wow, Sactocampers is the fastest Web-updater in my opinion.  G-Whiz is already on the Website as the Official NNC Documentarian.  No red tape, no hassles...as soon as the seconds came in she was entered.

If you notice, every time we hold a Rally, the very next day, the Website is updated.  So I just wanted to give Sacto some recognition for a continual job well done.

Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray.

Surfcal

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
Quotewhen they read that she was described as a " Party Pooper."

:::sigh:::  I didn t say G was a party pooper, I said her HHS rules were.  [>:]