News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: April Rally

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g-whiz

duanefamily
QuoteDang, first time I read this I swore it said " but we will buy Friday"  implying g-whiz was feeling mighty happy after visiting H&R block!    

In regards to the Spinach Ravioli and Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce... Saturday night is fine!

Believe me, H&R Block has never made me happy. [:(]  And the food list has been updated.  [:D]

Hybrid Holly

g-whiz
QuoteThanks for the info Scott. I will have to cornbread ready. I was planning on doing a different dessert, but if people want my peach cobbler I ll do it at SLO also.

Two of my favorites!  How long would it take me to drive down from Santz Cruz for breakfast?

Wish we were going with you all, but had a previous commitment to camp with our " other"  camping group this time.  

Have fun!!!

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteHe has a doctor s appt tomorrow morning,

So, what s the news?

oldmoose

g-whizOK group, Young Moosette has suggested that I change my dessert from the peach cobbler to a pineapple upside down cake like I did at Lake Casitas. Let me know your pleasure.

Chez Way

g-whizThe menu is sounding yummy!

For the Saturday night potluck we ll be bringing spinach salad and rolls.  For breakfast I m thinking some fresh fruit and sausage...

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

QuoteHe has a doctor s appt tomorrow morning,

So, what s the news?

Temp fluctuated between 99 and 100 this morning and although he woke up cranky, he quickly became his " wild man"  self.  Took him to the dr anyway, and ears were fine, but his throat was really red.  They cultured it for strep throat, but that came back negative.  The dr finally pried his little locked jaw apart and said that it looks like all four molars are coming in at the same time.  Nice to know my mommy radar was working well yesterday.

So the good news is that it s nothing so serious as to keep us from SLO.  Well, maybe that s bad news, depending on your perspective...[;)]

BTW, I ll bring my mom s beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for the Sat eve potluck.  It s an Indiana thing. Hope that s okay.[:)]

Nick

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

BTW, I ll bring my mom s beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for the Sat eve potluck.

If you bring your mom s beef and noodles what is she going to eat?[:)][:D][8D][;)]

g-whiz

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

BTW, I ll bring my mom s beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for the Sat eve potluck.

If you bring your mom s beef and noodles what is she going to eat?[:)][:D][8D][;)]

It s about time you showed up here Nick!!!  [;)]  Tell Michele that I got some of that really good pesto/sundried tomato cheese that she likes!!! [:D]

g-whiz

g-whizI ve updated the Food list found at the very top of this page! [:D]

SactoCampers

g-whiz
QuoteBTW, I ll bring my mom s beef and noodles and mashed potatoes for the ...

Noodles AND mashed potatoes? Can you say CARBO LOAD! [;)]

Nick

g-whizBTW My mom is making Taco Salad Friday night, and Michele is making  a Dream Cake on Saturday.  My brother Rick and his wife Bea may not make it cause their cabin burned on Sunday.  They may have to go meet the insurance folks.

gsm x2

Nick

BTW My mom is making Taco Salad Friday night, and Michele is making  a Dream Cake on Saturday.  My brother Rick and his wife Bea may not make it cause their cabin burned on Sunday.  They may have to go meet the insurance folks.

Great news on the Taco Salad....bummer news about the cabin.  Any idea what caused it?

Keep us informed....hope they can make it.

gsm x2

duanefamily

Nick
QuoteMichele is making a Dream Cake on Saturday

Any chance this is the Dream Cake recipe from the Mary Francis cookbook?  That was the first cake I ever made and one of the best as it calls for mace which most people associate with stinging eyeballs instead of yummy desserts.  

Sorry about your brother s cabin.  Hope the new one is even better!

duanefamily mamma

g-whiz

Nick

BTW My mom is making Taco Salad Friday night, and Michele is making  a Dream Cake on Saturday.  My brother Rick and his wife Bea may not make it cause their cabin burned on Sunday.  They may have to go meet the insurance folks.

That is terrible about Rick and Bea s cabin.  I hope they can meet sooner with the insurance adjuster and come camping to forget their woes.  

Just making sure that you meant Friday for the taco salad or is it for the potluck on Saturday???  Now I m cornfused. [&:]

gsm x2

g-whizTag team post per G s request