News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: April Rally

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Civil_War_BuffI love It:  
 Choose the site they will come!!!!  Right on!
 ...and cottonwood, you better be there.  We need to get acquainted!
 huggles

Cottonwooder

otter
Quote...and cottonwood, you better be there. We need to get acquainted!

We ll be there with bells on!  Hard to remember the frigid cold of Cachuma during this heatwave we re having, but that s the reason we didn t join y all for dinner that night.  The food would have been cold before we even reached you, and then we would have been popsicles sitting out to eat it.

Am looking forward to meeting you and the Sammyslaves better. [:)]

Chez Way

Civil_War_BuffHey Scott,
 Here is another So Cal Cougher, NNC wannabe, that would like to join you NNC ers for a rally.  Sign us up!  We ll even bring our own kazoos.  I ve seen the campground from the freeway heading up to Morro Bay and have always wanted to check it out.

gsm x2

gsm x2ChezWay,

Way cool.  Looking forward to seeing you two months in a row.

No need to bring the kazoos---G had 4 and a half pounds of them shipped to us---twenty-five of them are maize and blue.  I think I know at least one person who will choose those colors.

BTW---I am not sure this campground is visible from the freeway.  It s tucked away a bit on Highway 1....on the right side of the road right across from Cuesta College.

I expect the information packet to be in tomorrow s mail.  As soon as I get it, I ll post the details.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

Chez WayJeanne, hey there!  Would be great if you could make it to SLO.  Just wanted to let you know that the pop-up sun catcher you brought to Casitas is proudly hanging up in our kitchen window.  Love it! [:)]

Chez Way

gsm x2Hi Patricia,
 Glad to hear you are enjoying the suncatcher.  I have one hanging in my kitchen window too...we both have excellent taste in interior design!  I m glad to see that you have come back to PUT.  We ll see you at SLO!

gsm x2

gsm x2I had partly expected to hear from El Chorro today.  But nothing arrived in the mail, so nothing new to report.  We ll check again on Monday.

Have a great Sunday all.

Hasta luego.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteWe ll check again on Monday.

Trying to not be impatient, but... ::::tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap::::  Monday s mail has come and gone.  Tuesday?  [&:][:D]

gsm x2

gsm x2tap tap tap for sure.  Nothing came in Monday s mail, so I left messages all around. Then today I called.  Was assured that they would send me the information again.

Got home, hoping that the original materials would be here.  It wasn t.  [:@]

So tap tap tap...until Thursday.

Lord grant me patience, and I want it NOW.

gsm x2

SactoCampers

gsm x2I got mine last Friday [:)].

gsm x2

gsm x2Got the reservation confirmation today.

Here s the deal.

Spaces are $19.00 for Friday and $19.00 for Saturday.  Holly?  That s $38.00 right?

We ll have to make the payment February 21.  So, please send your $38.00 check to:

Scott Miller
 c/o CBSOA
 PMB 7
 2419 E. Harbor Blvd
 Ventura, CA  93001

As I pick them up, I ll let people know that I received their payment.

As mentioned before, those who are arriving Thursday, can pick one of the sites reserved for us and just pay for the night at the Iron Ranger.  They didn t assign us any specific spaces yet, but I am certain that they will put us close together.

Yippeee---we got a plan now Patricia.  BTW Patricia....Lake Casistas = $5.00 reservation fee PER SITE.  El Chorro---that fee for the ENTIRE RESERVATION.  I like El Chorro s policy better.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

gsm x2Well I m sorry to say that this rally will snap our streak.  Too much work, too little time.
 Have a blast everyone!  We will miss being " there" .

gsm x2

gsm x2Jeff,

You ll be there with us in spirit I am sure.

gsm x2

oldmoose

gsm x2I emailed Scott to see if there are any spots open. If there are, Moosette said to go for it.

gsm x2

gsm x2Moose---we had two spaces open.  Now we have ONE.  I put your name on our list and ask that Nick do the same thing on the Webpage.

If you can just send a check, we ll be all set.  See you in April.

Scott