Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldmoose

Joan, what's the altitude there?

Moose

calstate360

Quote from: oldmooseJoan, what's the altitude there?

Moose
3600 ft.
Sal

oldmoose

Our cabin at Twain Harte has the water on and no snow. It's at 4000 feet so your people should be contacting you shortly.

Moose

Calstate361

I just talked to the new Superhost Coordinator, Charlotte.  Walt, the person who was the Coordinator last year has retired.  We are confirmed for our sites and they have us (Sal & Joan) coming in on August 3rd and everyone else arriving the 4th or 5th; departing by Tuesday the 9th.  The fee has gone up to $32 per night (RPI Members is $8 per night; no fee for dogs/cats).  I will need your 1 night deposits and date confirmatin by July 1 or sooner because they will charge my credit card for $500 deposit around the first part of July.   Please put your "handle or board" name on your check when you send it to us.

Our address is on the roster that G-Wiz has prepared, but if you don't have it, e-mail me or Sal and we will send it to you.

Things are moving along now so hope to have more of you sign up.  This is always a fun rally.

Joan

Calstate361

Here are the attendees so far. The one with the ? are not confirmed.

Handle[/b][/size][/font]
Name(s)[/b][/size][/font]
Dates August 2005[/b][/size][/font]
6Quigs[/size][/font]
Kevin & Margaret Quigley[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Red Neff[/size][/font]
Jeff & Amy Breninger[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Dee4j[/size][/font]
Deidre & Dan[/size][/font]
4-7[/size][/font]
OC Campers[/size][/font]
Jacquie & Randy[/size][/font]
4-7[/size][/font]
boncarb[/size][/font]
Bonnie[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Fishin BC[/size][/font]
Cheri & Bill[/size][/font]
4-8[/size][/font]
Gwenzilla[/size][/font]
Geroge & Donna Nolan[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Towrod[/size][/font]
Rod & Debbie[/size][/font]
5-7[/size][/font]
Towrod's Friends[/size][/font]
Towrod's Friends[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Azusateach[/size][/font]
Laura[/size][/font]
4-9[/size][/font]
jendak760[/size][/font]
Jennifer & Lou[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Darcamp[/size][/font]
Darleen & George MacDonald[/size][/font]
4-7[/size][/font]
Darcamp Friends[/size][/font]
The Ferris Family [/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
SurfCal[/size][/font]
Ray Santiago[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
Russinator[/size][/font]
Russ & Donna[/size][/font]
4-9[/size][/font]
Griffsmom[/size][/font]
Lori & Dave[/size][/font]
4-7[/size][/font]
Old Moose[/size][/font]
Mosse & Moosette[/size][/font]
4-8[/size][/font]
Petrina[/size][/font]

5-7[/size][/font]
MacCabee[/size][/font]
Steve Luehe[/size][/font]
5-7[/size][/font]
Joan's Friends[/size][/font]
Jack & Debbie McDowell[/size][/font]
5-7[/size][/font]
N/A[/size][/font]
Debbie's Sister
Rent 29 Ft. Trailer [/size][/font]
5-7[/size][/font]
Chelsie's Dad[/size][/font]
John & Teresa Baker[/size][/font]
3-7[/size][/font]
Chelsie's Dad Friends[/size][/font]
2 Tents[/size][/font]
?[/size][/font]
CalState360 /CalState361[/size][/font]
Sal Vasquez & Joan Lutz [/size][/font]
3-12[/size][/font]
[/b][/size][/font]

I will need, at least, one night's deposit ($32) from those who have not sent it to me already. I will need it by the end of this month because Yosemite Lakes will be charging my credit card the first week in July for the Deposit. Please make the check out to me and, please, put your board name on the check so I know who you are. Also confirm you arrival and departure dates.

THANKS

Joan

towrod

Hi Joan,
  We'd like to attend as well - Arriving Friday, August 5 and Departing Sunday, August 7.   We also have some friends that want to attend so we will need at LEAST 2 sites.  I should have your address on G-'s contact list and will get a deposit to you by the end of the month.

Dee4j

I'm leaving till the end of June..I will get in touch with DH and have him send you a check

oldmoose

Do we make the checks payable to you or TT's.

Moose

Calstate361

Please make the checks payable to me.  Also, please, put your board name on the check so I don't get people confused.   If you are using G's last list, I believe she misspelled our City name.  It should be North Highlands, CA  95660.

Rod/Towrod, I'll add another site for your friends.  I'll need their name for the list because I Fax or e-mail a copy of the list to the Superhost, who in turn gives a copy to the guard who uses it to check in people when they arrive.

Joan

oldmoose

It'll be in todays mail.
Moose

griffsdad

Joan and Sal,

We'd like to change our departure date from Sunday 8/7 to Monday 8/8.  It seems a shame to drive all that way and not squeak just one more day out the trip.:)

We are really looking forward to this trip and can't wait to see the beauty and wonder of Yosemite!

griffsdad

Oops--that previous post was me, griffsmom, not griffsdad.

As Scott has said, I just pulled a griffsmom...or was it a Lori...oh, whatever :D

calstate360

Quote from: griffsdadJoan and Sal,
We'd like to change our departure date from Sunday 8/7 to Monday 8/8. It seems a shame to drive all that way and not squeak just one more day out the trip.:)

We are really looking forward to this trip and can't wait to see the beauty and wonder of Yosemite![/QUOTE]

I changed the info, Joan has been off a few days with the flu so I will send her the change.
Sal

griffsmom

Quote from: calstate360
I changed the info, Joan has been off a few days with the flu so I will send her the change.

Sal
Thanks Sal. Our check is going out to you this week.  We battled the flu last week.  I hope Joan feels well soon. :)

Azusateach

I'd love to send someone some money for this trip, but I just can't seem to find out where to send it.  Can I get a little help, please?   :D   Thanks!
Laura