News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darcamps

Please sign us up for Thur-Sun night, leaving Monday.  We had so much fun on the last trip, we're looking forward to going back.  We have 2 adults, a 4 yr old and a dog.  Thanks, Darlene

Gwenzilla

Joan we had such a great time at HalfDome Hyjinx II that we are definitely looking forward to HalfDome Hyjinx III !!

Please sign us up for Thur the 4th through Sunday night the 7th, leaving Monday morning. Camp Gwenzilla consists of 2 old people (...err..adults), and Spudzilla (8 yr old) and this time we might bring THE Gwenzilla, our dog.

George
Donna
AJ
Gwenzilla the uberdog

boncrab

Hey,,,, I heard Karoake. I did hear karaoke,, and I heard G-whiz... all right count us in... put us on the list.....

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm not sure where it is, is there a bear issue at all or not.  

Can't wait to see the new friends we made this past summer at Pismo.

Bonnie

Calstate361

Glad you all are marking your calendars early for this wonderful rally. As Kevin (6Quigs) and the others have said this is a fun rally because there is so much to do.

Boncrab, there is no bear (or beer) issue at this rally. You can bring your dog(s) or cat(s) with no extra charge and they also let us have a campfire.

Will post more info. when the date gets closer.

Joan

Dee4j

whoooo hooooo Dan just told me he'd take 4 days off in Aug so we are in for arrive Thurs and leave Tuesday!!!  yippee yippee :tent:

Calstate361

Dee4j, that's great.  Will look forward to seeing you and all the others.

Joan

Dee4j

okay ..Please  put us down for Thurs-Tues. 2 adults 2 kids

do I need you send you any $$$ now
 I know your CC is being held hostage.

Calstate361

Dee4j,

Sorry I didn't respond to you sooner, this is the first day back to work after a week of camping over Thanksgiving Holiday (left on Sunday 11/21 and came back on Friday 11/26).

I have you down for August 4-8 (arrive on Thursday and leaving on Tuesday).  I do not need any depoist yet.  I will post when I need it, probably end of June or first part of July.

THANKS

Joan

OC Campers

I just wanted to bring this rally back up to the top.  It used to be on a sticky but it disappeared.

Jacqui

Calstate361

Thanks Jacqui, I mentioned that to Sal the other day and we will have to get Nick to make it a "sticky" again.

Joan

Fishin BC

Hey we would like to get in on this one.  Looks like a great campground.  Count us in Thrus to Tues.  Two adults and two dogs.

Calstate361

Fishin BC,

GREAT, I have added you to the growing list.  Glad you can make it.  Everyone seems to really enjoy this rally because it is so close to Yosemite.  We always have a great time.

Joan

Calstate361

I have just heard that as of 2/1/05 there is an increase in the cost for non-members to $32 per night.   Last year it was $28.   I won't be able to confirm this increase until the Superhost is back at the park around March or April so we will have to wait and see.

Joan

Dee4j

aaaak $4 more a nite :yikes:   just kidding still cheaper than most private parks in Orange county. just let us know when you want $$$$
Thanks again for all your efforts we look forward to meeting you

calstate360

Quote from: Dee4jaaaak $4 more a nite :yikes:   just kidding still cheaper than most private parks in Orange county. just let us know when you want $$$$
  Thanks again for all your efforts we look forward to meeting you
We were not happy with the increase but everything seems to become more expensive these days. Even so with everything that they provide and only 5 miles from Yosemite it's still a good value.
 We will let everyone know when we need the deposit. They just changed the policy and we have to pay a reservation fee up front. Before we just gave them a credit card number and setteled up with them 2 days after we were there and everyone had arrived so we had an accurant count. Now it will be at least May when they are fully open to find out how many sites we reserve and how much deposit to pay. It will probably be June at least before we need deposits.
  We are looking foward to meeting everyone we have not met before.

Sal