Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenzilla

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by towrod
Do we have any idea about the number/ages of kids that will be at the rally?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Im 50 but my wife says I act like a two year old...

Dee4j

Quote from: GwenzillaQuote:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by towrod
Do we have any idea about the number/ages of kids that will be at the rally?
----------------------------------------------------------------

Im 50 but my wife says I act like a two year old...

:J Dan is 53 and well acts like .... :confused: me I just keep getting older but refuse to grow up :D

Calstate361

11 days for us and Chelsie's Dad

12+ for the rest of you.

Joan

Dee4j

Quote from: Calstate36111 days for us and Chelsie's Dad

12+ for the rest of you.

Joan

yipppeeee but do you have to keep rubbing in the fact you guys are going camping a day earlier than the rest of us ;)  :J

Calstate361

OK, OK, no more until Monday, he he.  :p

We have to get there early to get all set up so we can watch all of you backing in and setting up.   :eyecrazy:   :confused:   :swear: :-()

No, really, we like to get there early to make sure we have all the spots as close together as we can get them because it is first come, first served there.  We are guarenteed all the spots, but if some member with his big old motor home decides to park up were we will be before the Superhost puts up our reserved signes, we have to work around them.

One more week of work, yahoo!!!
Joan

oldmoose

Well, I'm 62 and playing with our grandsons in hot Colorado. 102 today in Ft Collis. Went to a fun park today and did the race cars with one of our grandsons. What fun to pretend I'm 12 again. But at the end I'm old enough for a brew. Yummy. Looking forward to our get together.

Moose

Russinator

Hey - OldMoose. I'm the same age as you - 62 years young. So you played with the grandkids today in hot [102*] Ft Collins. I played with my grandkids today too. We went to the beach where it was a nice 75*. We paddled our surfboards out into the ocean and rode a few waves back in. Then, like you, I enjoyed a brew - maybe 2 or three. Now I'm home, the grandkids are at their home and I'm all sunburnt but it was a good day. I'm looking forward to meeting you [and the rest of the gang] at Yosemite in a week or so - Russ

boncrab

My boys are 15 and 8.  My 15 yr old will be sorry that Jacqui and her family will not be there.  He had a great time with the teenager crowd at Pismo.  Jacqui you will be sorely missed. Love our heart to heart talks.

If I can get some other parents to trust me with their kids for 4 days, I've told my boys they could each bring a friend. So there may also be a 13 and another 8 year old. Have to see how that goes.

Getting excited, I feel like a kid myself. Can't tell whose more excited around here, mom or the boys.

Bonnie

calstate360

Quote from: PetrinaJoan:

I bought the v hook up for the hose, two misters, and a extra spout. Where did you see the fan/mister. I thought I saw one at coscto but I am not sure. Thank you for the tips on the fruit stand and gas.

Keep Cool Petrina
Petrina I just came back from OSH and they had a mister fan. Since they are owned by Sears, they should have it also. I did not get a chance to look at it, it is too hot today and they had them by the front door with no water hooked up. If you still need one there you go.
Sal

oldmoose

Quote from: RussinatorHey - OldMoose. I'm the same age as you - 62 years young. So you played with the grandkids today in hot [102*] Ft Collins. I played with my grandkids today too. We went to the beach where it was a nice 75*. We paddled our surfboards out into the ocean and rode a few waves back in. Then, like you, I enjoyed a brew - maybe 2 or three. Now I'm home, the grandkids are at their home and I'm all sunburnt but it was a good day. I'm looking forward to meeting you [and the rest of the gang] at Yosemite in a week or so - Russ
Russ it sounds like you had a great time at the beach. Yesterday we took our oldest grandson to see Peter Pan. It was his first time to see a play. We go to the water park today, so will take the sunscreen so no sunburn. Cooler today. Low 90's.

I look forward to meeting you next week and tipping a couple. I worked in the Yosemite high country in the early 60's. Didn't want to work in the valley with the smog and lots of people. If I have time I want to take my wife to Tuolumne Meadows where I worked one year.

See you and everyone else in a little over a week.

Moose

Dee4j

moose:  Lori & I have discussed the yosemite trip and she will be getting with you on that..when great minds get together amazing things happen

griffsmom

Quote from: Dee4jwhen great minds get together amazing things happen
That's true, but when Dee's and my minds get together, scary things happen! :yikes:

Dee4j

Quote from: griffsmomThat's true, but when Dee's and my minds get together, scary things happen! :yikes:
:J  :Z  :Z  :J

Calstate361

Lori & Dee, you guys are scaring me!  :yikes:

I't Monday so I get to rub it in again....

8 days for us and Chelsie's Dad
7+ days for the rest of you!!!

Patrina, the mister fan was priced at $84.00 (if you want to pay that much).

Joan

oldmoose

Quote from: griffsmomThat's true, but when Dee's and my minds get together, scary things happen! :yikes:
I'm not sure I want to know anymore!
Moose