News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

HalfDome Hyjinx III

Started by calstate360, Aug 16, 2004, 04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrina

I just found out my sister is coming with me with her four year old son.  He is allergic to peanuts  big time too.  So we know how that is.  Any way let me know how much more I need to pay for them.  They will be on my site.   I am not sure if they are going to pop up a tent next to our trailer or sleep with us yet.  

Petrina

calstate360

Quote from: PetrinaI just found out my sister is coming with me with her four year old son. He is allergic to peanuts big time too. So we know how that is. Any way let me know how much more I need to pay for them. They will be on my site. I am not sure if they are going to pop up a tent next to our trailer or sleep with us yet.
Petrina
If they stay on your site there is no charge. If they want there own
then they have to pay for another site.

I don't care how many days it is till we get there.
I'm still working on the trailer.:(
Sal

oldmoose

According to the weather service we should have temps in the mid to high 80's and low's in the 50's to 60's. Of course this is a week away and everything is subject to change without notice.

Moose

Dee4j

Quote from: oldmooseAccording to the weather service we should have temps in the mid to high 80's and low's in the 50's to 60's. Of course this is a week away and everything is subject to change without notice.

Moose

Hee Hee SCCampers are going it'll probably rain :rolleyes:

oldmoose

Quote from: Dee4jHee Hee SCCampers are going it'll probably rain :rolleyes:
Well, the weather service currently says there maybe a chance of t-storms in the afternoon. We had those while we were in Colorado also. Hopefully it won't be as wet as we were last October.
Moose

Azusateach

Two years ago I spent a week in the valley & it rained every afternoon for 3 days.  One day we even had rain all day -- actually a nice change of pace.  Wouldn't mind it, as long as we don't float away.

Laura

Dee4j

tonight is my only night off until Wed. so I cleaned, reorganized, and inventoried the trailer..now alls I have to do is load her up...hitch her up and hit the road...is it Thurs yet???

Dee4j

calstate360

Quote from: Dee4j3 more days
Oh no the dreaded count.:)
Sal

griffsmom

Pantry items and Griff's and my clothes are all packed.  Refrigerated food gets packed Thursday morning.  Dave brings thE PU home tonight so I can get stuff into it.  Nana bought Griffin his very first fishing pole and tackle box, and he's excited to fish for "treasure."  :)

We're leaving home at about 5:30 to meet the So Cal contingency at the rest stop at Lebec around 8:30 a.m. on Thursday morning.

2 MORE WAKE-UPS!!!!  :D

calstate360

Quote from: griffsmomPantry items and Griff's and my clothes are all packed. Refrigerated food gets packed Thursday morning. Dave brings thE PU home tonight so I can get stuff into it. Nana bought Griffin his very first fishing pole and tackle box, and he's excited to fish for "treasure." :)

We're leaving home at about 5:30 to meet the So Cal contingency at the rest stop at Lebec around 8:30 a.m. on Thursday morning.

2 MORE WAKE-UPS!!!! :D
Fish & Game stock the river and lake there. with trout and there is no charge.:)

Sal

oldmoose

Boy am I behind. We have not even finished our menu let alone buy food. We buy tonight and pack tomorrow pm. I had a meeting with my brother yesterday and he's taking 4 of his wife's nephews and a girlfriend backpacking out of Tuolumne Meadows on Friday morning. He asked if I would have the coffee ready at 7:30 as they drove by. I told him I would, but knowing those kids, it may be a battle getting them up early. He's an avid backpacker and rock climber. He's done El Capitan 3 times and Half Dome once. He loves it, but I'll keep my feet grounded.

Looking forward to Thursday.

Moose

griffsmom

Quote from: calstate360Fish & Game stock the river and lake there. with trout and there is no charge.:)

Sal
Sal, maybe you know.  Because TT is a private preserve, do adults need fishing licenses?

griffsmom

Quote from: oldmooseHe asked if I would have the coffee ready at 7:30 as they drove by. I told him I would, but knowing those kids, it may be a battle getting them up early.  
Moose

You may want to let your brother know that if he (or the kids) snoozes, he loses.  You are going to be leaving the cg by 8:30--that's the morning we have our tour in the valley. :)

calstate360

Quote from: griffsmomSal, maybe you know. Because TT is a private preserve, do adults need fishing licenses?
Yes all fishing conforms to Fish & Game rules. So no park permits, but you do need a license if you are an adult.

Sal