10:32:03 PM
 10:32:53 PM
 10:33:06 PM
 10:35:02 PM
 10:35:04 PM

Woohoo, we are a-sizzlin !!!! [:D]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteOh oh--then who s lipstick is it???

Grrrrr, I am soooooooo close.... even found out how to get the " lipstick"  look.   But haven t even looked into uploading with this new account.  I have something ridiculous like 500MB of space.  Just need to figure out how to access it, LOL!

TOS wins, hands down.  I think the " G"  in his name stands for " Geek" .

11pm, time to catch up with the news.  [:)]

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

I am NOT going to count them.  There are probably a thousand in there!!!  [;)]

Actually there are 1,106 !!!!!!

SactoCampers

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

I am NOT going to count them.  There are probably a thousand in there!!!  [;)]

Actually there are 1,106 !!!!!!

Yep. 50*22+6 = 1106

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteActually there are 1,106 !!!!!!

Yep. 50*22+6 = 1106

You guys really counted??? ROFL!

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteActually there are 1,106 !!!!!!

Yep. 50*22+6 = 1106

You guys really counted??? ROFL!

No, just counted columns and rows and multiplied them. Took all of ten seconds.[8D]. But your guess was close, so you win the goldfish.

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteNo, just counted columns and rows and multiplied them.

I wouldn t have even done that.  Silly waste of 10 seconds.  Now, wasting over an hour trying to figure out how to put the posting rankings here, that I d do.  But not 10 seconds counting columns and rows.  [8D]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteNo, just counted columns and rows and multiplied them.

I wouldn t have even done that.  Silly waste of 10 seconds.  Now, wasting over an hour trying to figure out how to put the posting rankings here, that I d do.  But not 10 seconds counting columns and rows.  [8D]

So do you want the goldfish or not?

and remember, I m the guy who cracked the code so you could be the page flipping queen so it s not a silly waste of time [8D][;)].

Cottonwooder

SurfcalI don t want to be a board hog, and so looked back to Page 1 of this thread to see if more people were posting back then (no, pretty much the same handful as now).  Came across this gem from Surf, which is copied below:
 3) Is there a listing of what each icon means?

Well, there s the official PUT definition. But the following is the Nick-Neff-Cough interpretation as revealed by GSM X2:

[:)] = Two weeks until the next NNC camping outing

[8D] = Mermossas in the morning, beer sitting around in the afternoon, wine with dinner, Bailey s at night.

[&:] = How many more hairpin turns to Mount Madonna???

[:(] = " G-whiz, have you seen my sunglasses? I ve looked all over and I can t find them."

[>:] = Andy Rooney using mousse to control his eyebrows; as if there was THAT MUCH MOUSSE in the world to control Andy Rooney s eyebrows.

[:D] = " Ah, nothing like a nice warm shower at home"

[;)] = " No rocks in my back; no bugs in my bag. Love sleeping in the PU."

[:@] = " I think I got a little windburned at Bodega Bay."

[: (] = Cartoon depiction of what I look like sneezing----but needs to be MUCH LARGER

[:o] = Hmmm, ran out of creative thought....need some help with this one. [/quote]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteI m the guy who cracked the code so you could be the page flipping queen so it s not a silly waste of time .

Ha!  I was flipping  em pages long before the mystery was revealed.  Tag, you re it!  [8D]

oldmoose

CottonwooderYou guys are having too much fun and free time.

Cottonwooder

oldmooseHelloooooooooooo.......?    Is anyone still alive here?    We re packing at the moment, getting ready to head out to SLO tomorrow.

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

Grrrrr, I am soooooooo close.... even found out how to get the " lipstick"  look.   But haven t even looked into uploading with this new account.  I have something ridiculous like 500MB of space.  Just need to figure out how to access it, LOL!

So, any closer?

We re packing too.   Clothes, that is.  See you tomorrow!!!  I can t wait--my very first NNC rally.  After that, I ll really be official.  Or officious. Whatever.  I m going camping!!![8D][:D]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteSo, any closer?

No, haven t had a chance to look at all my Yahoo benefits.  Been up to my eyeballs in work and fine-tuning DSL wrinkles.  This weekend is exactly what I need to take a computer break. [:)]

OC Campers

CottonwooderHelloooo out there???!!!  Wow,  a bunch of folks go camping and the board is dead.

Jacqui