News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

griffsmom
QuoteGood question. I have no idea. Still just see a little red " x"  where the image is broken.  

I see it too.  Do you see the other little images???  If not, your options might be set to not view images.....or it could be an AOL thing?

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteIT WORKED!!!!
 I finally did it!
 Oh TOS, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!
 I m bouncing off the walls in sheer delight.

Patricia--you are very very welcome.  Good job.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

QuoteGood question. I have no idea. Still just see a little red " x"  where the image is broken.  

I see it too.  Do you see the other little images???  If not, your options might be set to not view images.....or it could be an AOL thing?

gsm x2

I don t see it either, just the little red x box...I am NOT on AOL, and I do see all the others....what now TOS, help us!!!!!!!!!!!

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff
QuoteI don t see it either, just the little red x box...I am NOT on AOL, and I do see all the others....what now TOS, help us!!!!!!!!!!!

I am skeptical of this answer because I think CWB is seeing the pictures I loaded in the April Rally thread, but....

....one option is to look in MY PROFILE here at PUT and check the SPEED SETTINGS to make sure that there isn t a CHECK in the " Don t Show Image in Posts"  box.

gsm x2

Ab Diver

GuestPatricia- Nope, just the " X"  here as well. [>:] Using Microsoft I/E

QuoteI am skeptical of this answer because I think CWB is seeing the pictures I loaded in the April Rally thread, but....

Scott, same thing as CWB, I can see your pics in the April Rally thread, but not Patricia s pic in this one.  sup with dat? Why would my settings allow me to see one pic but not the other?

Civil_War_Buff

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

Patricia- Nope, just the " X"  here as well. [>:] Using Microsoft I/E

QuoteI am skeptical of this answer because I think CWB is seeing the pictures I loaded in the April Rally thread, but....

Scott, same thing as CWB, I can see your pics in the April Rally thread, but not Patricia s pic in this one.  sup with dat? Why would my settings allow me to see one pic but not the other?

Yeah, that s it!! That s what happens......Tell us TOS!!!!

Ab Diver

GuestBy The Way (letting cat out of bag here) I have it on good authority that robucko has acquired a NTH puter, and should be online shortly. The veteren NNC members will remember Jerry and Nancy. His back surgery recuperation is coming along slowly but surely. His new email will be robucko@pacific.net , so how about sending him a good ol  NNC Welcome and letting him know we re waiting for him at PUT. I know it be a great surprise to log on for the first time and see a bunch of messages already waiting for him. I mean, what better way to rabble rouse a guy than blindsiding him before he s had a chance to prepare for it?[;)]

griffsmom

Ab Diver

Yep, me too.  I access the Internet thru IE; aol is only for e-mail.  I checked my PUT profile and my images have always been allowed to show in posts, and I ve always been able to see your photos and images.  Still seeing  red " x  for Tricia s tho.[&:]

SactoCampers

griffsmom
QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Yep, me too.  I access the Internet thru IE; aol is only for e-mail.  I checked my PUT profile and my images have always been allowed to show in posts, and I ve always been able to see your photos and images.  Still seeing  red " x  for Tricia s tho.[&:]

Me too. I m on IE.

SactoCampers

Ab Diver

By The Way (letting cat out of bag here) I have it on good authority that robucko has acquired a NTH puter, and should be online shortly. The veteren NNC members will remember Jerry and Nancy. His back surgery recuperation is coming along slowly but surely. His new email will be robucko@pacific.net , so how about sending him a good ol  NNC Welcome and letting him know we re waiting for him at PUT. I know it be a great surprise to log on for the first time and see a bunch of messages already waiting for him. I mean, what better way to rabble rouse a guy than blindsiding him before he s had a chance to prepare for it?[;)]

Man, I miss Jerry. It will be great to have him back (no pun intended [8D]). I miss Smalltown too. I ve e-mailed him a couple times but no response on the last one. Oh well.

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

Me too. I m on IE.

Same here

gsm x2

NickI got it

It s only visible to people who live in the magical land of Ventura.

OK--I didn t think you would buy it.

How about if you click on the link below, can you see it then?
 http://www.geocities.com/rnkmom/Potluck.jpg

How about on this link:
 http://www.avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/Potluck.jpg

And finally, Can you see me now???
 [image]http://www.avenuecable.com/~gsmx2/Potluck.jpg[/image]

Civil_War_Buff

NickOK, when I click link #1, I get:

Yahoo!  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page is not available.  
 We re sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
 If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.  

But when I click link #2, I get the picture.

Get the picture?????[;)]

Happy Campin  <><

Cottonwooder

Civil_War_BuffGuess what?  When I checked later last night, the picture wasn t visible, but it was too late to try messing around with it.  And now I need to get this piece of work done, so will do more dinking later.  Strange how the GSMs could see it.  Must be a Ventura thing.  Also, last night when it disappered off the board, it was still visible under Edit >> Preview.  Now it s not there even in edit mode.  BTW, I don t even see a red " x" .  I see nothing now.  Technology! [:@][:D]

griffsmom

CottonwooderLink number 1 gives me the same error message as Larry_Buff

Link number 2 give me the picture, but I don t need that link, because the picture now shows in your post![:D]

I don t know what you did, but well done!