griffsmom

griffsmom

~SCOTT~

griffsmom

griffsmom...Happy birthday to you!

[;)]

Civil_War_Buff

griffsmomHAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT,

Now that you are in that next year, how does it feel?  Save me a place, I ll meet you there soon.[;)][;)][;)][:o]

Cottonwooder

griffsmomHappy Birthday, TOS!

In honor of this great day (and because you mentioned being on/near the cusp of Aries and Taurus), I looked up my old astrology book.  On the year you were born, Taurus began on April 20, 3:59pm GMT (around breakfast time here on the West Coast).  Yup, you re a Taurus!

OC Campers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Happy Birthday, TOS!

In honor of this great day (and because you mentioned being on/near the cusp of Aries and Taurus), I looked up my old astrology book.  On the year you were born, Taurus began on April 20, 3:59pm GMT (around breakfast time here on the West Coast).  Yup, you re a Taurus!

Happy Birthday SCOTT!!  Don t hyperventilate blowing out your candles.

Sorry Patricia had tp steal your cute fireman.  I love it.

Jacqui

otter

griffsmom
Quote~SCOTT~

Happy Birthday to  a fellow Dragon.  
 I hope you and G. are enjoying your day!
 Hugs to you both

gsm x2

griffsmomWow,

What a pleasent surprise to get greeted by so many Happy Birthdays---on my birthday no less.  Thank you all.  And Lookie-that...Cottonwooder even injected a image into her message.  Good for you my SBP friend.

Scott

Red neff Barchetta

griffsmomHappy Birthday Scott!  You re how old?!  What did Georgeanne get you from Camping World?

It s a happy-PU-thought day today as I filled up the tires and am currently charging the batteries for their 6-week charge.  We hope to get out soon for a quick trip.

What an amazingly fast-paced and quick-to-move-on society we live in, if my business is any indication!  Our call volume is up above average and we are swamped with work.  Now if I could only find some decent applicants who wouldn t scare customer s from their own homes, ha.  My current employee s are all terrific, but I can t find any new hire s to save my life!  There are some scary character s out there I ll tell you.  I don t even like them coming to my shop, lol.

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Happy Birthday Scott!  You re how old?!  What did Georgeanne get you from Camping World?

Now if I could only find some decent applicants who wouldn t scare customer s from their own homes, ha.  My current employee s are all terrific, but I can t find any new hire s to save my life!  There are some scary character s out there I ll tell you.  I don t even like them coming to my shop, lol.

Jeff, Scott had to rush off to a " bored"  meeting tonight. [:(][:@] Can you believe it?  On his birthday!  But, I got him (they are ordered) the solar bunk end covers.  [:)]That s what he wanted.  Do you think it s a good choice?? [;)]

He did say, as he was rushing out the door, " too bad I don t know how to do floors!"   Then he jumped in my face and yelled, " I don t look scary, do I?"  [8D][:D][8D][:D]