News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

6Quigs[:o] Aaack!

In thinking about reservation details for the SoCal rally in may, I just remembered I owe somebody money for the SLO trip.  Was it Larry and Rita and Nick?  TOS, do you remember?  I can t![&:]

Please let me know so I can pay you.  I m really not a flake and a deadbeat (I only play one on tv...)[:)]

gsm x2

griffsmom
QuoteIn thinking about reservation details for the SoCal rally in may, I just remembered I owe somebody money for the SLO trip. Was it Larry and Rita and Nick? TOS, do you remember? I can t!  

It s Larry and Rita...if they commit to coming down, you can pay them right then.

But knowing how memories go, maybe you should send them the $38.00 right away.

gsm x2

Clueless in Sacremento

gsm x2
QuoteAnd they have picked me as the " Boating Safety Officer of the Year"  for the entire state. Kind of made my day.  

Oh--before I forget.

BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

I believe it. You done us proud, Scott!  If you come up early for the ceremony you can hang out with us.  I ll make you that extra-large, extra-special margarita I promised you for solving my picture problem.

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

[But knowing how memories go, maybe you should send them the $38.00 right away.

gsm x2

Knowing how MY memory goes, I will! (unless you think the carrot of giving them money at the Temecula rally will get them down here...[;)]

Cottonwooder

6Quigs
Quoteand then as the kids start to act up,
 as you drive along looking for the address,

I wasn t barrelling down on someone already on the road.  The jerk didn t have enough time/space to pull out in the first place.  My logic is if you re going to do that, at least have the shred of decency to accelerate and move along at traffic speed, or get out of the way.  [:@]

griffsmom

CottonwooderI think someone has a little road rage/anger management problem.....

[;)]

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
Quoteor get out of my way. [:@]

Looks like we touched a little nerve there ~Patricia~.
 Glad I don t have to deal with LA traffic

OC Campers

griffsmomScott, congratulations on the award, Does this mean you get a raise too?   Well even if you don t that is a wonderful award and I am sure you deserve it!

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

6QuigsKevin, how did you get your quote to misquote?  I didn t know it could do that.

Well, sure am sorry I brought this topic up, but at least it got a few posts going.

gsm x2

OC Campers
QuoteScott, congratulations on the award, Does this mean you get a raise too?

ROFLMAO!!!

gsm x2

SactoCampers

CottonwooderPatricia,

Tone is hard to translate in these message boards. Kevin has a dry sense of humor sometimes which can be misinterpreted occasionally.

My personal peeve are the drivers who leave their signal on. It s not really a peeve, I just feel sorry for them because everybody is looking at their signal wondering why he hasn t turned off and the driver is usually oblivious to it. It s like public humiliation without the driver s knowledge. [8D]

Cottonwooder

SactoCampersThanks, Sacto.  It was just a conversational type of question that is asked each night by the DJ on one of the local radio stations, and some of the responses are interesting.  (Yesterday s was something about embarrassing gossip at work.)  Somehow it backfired on me, but these things happen on boards.  Not going to lose sleep over it.  [:)]

g-whiz

6Quigs

QuoteORIGINAL:  6Quigs

Quoteor get out of my way. [:@]

Looks like we touched a little nerve there ~Patricia~.
 Wish I had to deal with LA traffic

See how easy that is Patricia?   The misquoting, I mean! [;)]

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteSee how impossible it is to misquote, Patricia?

No, I simply can t fathom how it s done.  Quotes don t lie!  [;)]

otter

6QuigsYou guys need to leave my buddy `Patricia` alone.  She asked a simple question.
 I thought  those $%^#**   conveyed just the right tone.  
 You go Patricia!