RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

CottonwooderFLIP!!!!

griffsmom

Ca-girl

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ca-girl
 Thanks!!  That was just what I had in mind.  I think I may go for the whole Southern CA package...maybe I ll even run into a SCCamper or two! [:D] Now I just have to fork out the dough and make some reservations.  It should be a pretty fun vacation.  My kids were just talking the other day about how they ve never been to Disneyland...I can t wait to see their faces Christmas morning. [:)]

Glad to have helped!  As for seeing any SCCampers, I think we may be on our ccollective way to Lake CCachuma, but for those who ccan t or don t go to that rally, be sure to post the dates you ll be here, and maybe some will be able to hook up with you and your family.  [:)]

You just never ccan tell about a SCCamper..[;)]

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteI think we may be on our ccollective way to Lake CCachuma,

Now even our fearless leader is stuttering!  What s this about SCCachuma?  Not going to clash with Gold Rush, I hope!   Look at how the Wave rally is coming together... all from Dave thinking out loud.  I love how these rallies form! [:)]

griffsmom

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Now even our fearless leader is stuttering!  What s this about SCCachuma?  Not going to clash with Gold Rush, I hope!   Look at how the Wave rally is coming together... all from Dave thinking out loud.  I love how these rallies form! [:)]

My understanding from Jacqui is that Cachuma is the rally that we have between Christmas and New Year s.

Isn t it?

Cottonwooder

griffsmom
QuoteMy understanding from Jacqui is that Cachuma is the rally that we have between Christmas and New Year s.

You re planning that far ahead?  Wow!  We don t look more than 3 or 4 weeks ahead of time, and that s only to fit in with Rebec s Girl Scouts activities.  

Christmas is on a Thursday this year.  That weekend would be perfect!

oldmoose

Civil_War_BuffWith wanting to see grandchildren and family, it makes it tough to go camping after Christmas. But, we know the group to have giggles and scratching with. Is that Dave s blender I hear? At that time of the year hot toddies would sound better.

OC Campers

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

My understanding from Jacqui is that Cachuma is the rally that we have between Christmas and New Year s.

Isn t it?

Yup, your right Lori, we go to Lake Cachuma right after Christmas.  With Christmas on a Thursday we could start the rally on Friday.  Now here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes?  Will this be a Dual-Citzenship rally that is posted on both websites? or will one group host it?  

Jacqui

gsm x2

OC Campers
QuoteYup, your right Lori, we go to Lake Cachuma right after Christmas. With Christmas on a Thursday we could start the rally on Friday. Now here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes? Will this be a Dual-Citzenship rally that is posted on both websites? or will one group host it?

Oh yes---this will be PERFECT.  I would volunteer to WagonMaster (and still will), but want to give my SBP friend the opportunity to step up to the plate first.  She s a Lake Cachuma veteran and even knows about a few hidden W/E spots away from the ROW SITES.

gsm x2

Civil_War_Buff

OC Campers
QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Now here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes?  Will this be a Dual-Citzenship rally that is posted on both websites? or will one group host it?  

Jacqui

As all can clearly see here now, the minor " fracture"  is quickly becoming a " fissure" ...Please tell me who started this secesh talk to begin with?...and " get a rope" ....

g-whiz

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  OC Campers

Now here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes?  Will this be a Dual-Citzenship rally that is posted on both websites? or will one group host it?  

Jacqui

As all can clearly see here now, the minor " fracture"  is quickly becoming a " fissure" ...Please tell me who started this secesh talk to begin with?...and " get a rope" ....

Now, now CWB! This is easy to figure out.  Central rallies are in neutral territory so can be posted on both sites by using a link.  [:D]  These rallies are a chance for the North and the South to come together.  You, of all people, must get that! [;)]

Cottonwooder

OC Campers
QuoteNow here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes?

OMG, that was nothing more than a fleeting thought last night... so fleeting, it didn t seem like a problem at all.  Any rally in NNC s area is posted in the NNC forum, while any rally in SCC s area is posted in our new [:D] forum, if it s too small a rally to be posted in the main Rally forum.  Realize that " area"  has very vague boundary lines, LOL!  Any meet-in-the-middle rallies will be taken over by whoever wants to take it over.  Easy, n est-ce pas?

QuoteI would volunteer to WagonMaster (and still will), but want to give my SBP friend the opportunity to step up to the plate first. She s a Lake Cachuma veteran and even knows about a few hidden W/E spots away from the ROW SITES.

:::sigh::: TOS knows me too well.  I don t know how, since we only see each other at rallies (all 2 of them!), but somehow he knows me inside out.  Am too chicken to wagonmaster a rally in unfamiliar territory, but Ccachuma is like " home"  to us.  OK, I ll do it.  (Great, now I ll have half a year to second guess myself, LOL!)

One more thing...
 {{{{{{{{{{{~Buff~}}}}}}}}}}} again.

Cottonwooder

gsm x2Something just crossed my mind (i.e., already freaking out)...

What does a wagonmaster do?????
[/size][/b][/i]

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteNow here lies the problem with splitting our Clubs, which website do we set up the rally on when the time comes?

Seems simple enough to me, whoever is the wagonmaster is the Club website and forum where the rally will be set up.

QuoteEasy, n est-ce pas?

Bien sur!

Civil_War_Buff

Civil_War_Buff

Civil_War_BuffAll,

I see that the split has already happened, I was not aware that the " Scampers in the south"  have already done their own thing.  Maybe I have been out of circulation too long.  Anyhow..........

I will be quiet, I will no longer " BEAT A DEAD HORSE" .  

Best of luck with your club.

Peace!