SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
Quoteand I gave up, thinking I ll just get this " light 12-footer."  

tsk, tsk, tsk, ::::shaking head in disbelief::::  When trailer shopping, we brought our tape measure to the dealership and measured the two finalists every which way possible.

Gs, re. El Chorro, are you actually going camping on your own, without a rally?  When s the last time you did that???  Have fun!

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
Quoteand I gave up, thinking I ll just get this " light 12-footer."  

Quotetsk, tsk, tsk, ::::shaking head in disbelief::::  When trailer shopping, we brought our tape measure to the dealership and measured the two finalists every which way possible.

Our parameters were a little different [;)]. I was looking for the lightest popup with a shower/cassette potty. Everything else was negotiable. At the time we were towing with our Dodge Intrepid. I didn t care if it was 8-foot, 10-foot, or 12-foot.  [:D].

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteOur parameters were a little different

They re probably identical: (1) We re able to tow it, (2) It fits in our driveway, LOL!

otter

g-whizEl Chorro, chabot, Sugarloaf, Mt. Hamilaton...sounds like the campers from north or south will be out " mooning"  tonight.
 We are hoping the fog stays away and we get to walk across the street and watch the moon rise over Santa Cruz.  [:)]
 It is beautifully clear right now, but the wind is up and who knows what it will blow in!
 Enjoy

otter

gsm x2
QuoteHow about in the spirit of cooperation we agree that NNC can keep the " C"  for Central? Then we can divide the state as follows:

NNC Rallies occur north of Monterey Count. SCC rallies occur south of Santa Barbara County. And any rally that occurs in the middle is by default declared a JOINT RALLY.

gsm x2

...and I thought one of the reasons for separating the groups was  cause NNC had ToOOOOOOOOO many rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cottonwooder

otter
Quote...and I thought one of the reasons for separating the groups was  cause NNC had ToOOOOOOOOO many rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s no separation, and I ve never heard mention of too many rules anywhere.  Many (most) of the Southerners can t find their way around the boards, and so wanted to have one local board, that s all.  99.99% of SCC s formation is board technicalities.

Cottonwooder

otterI can t shake off this nagging feeling that there are misunderstandings and/or hurt feelings over NNC and SCC.  Is there anything that can be ironed out?

Red neff Barchetta

g-whiz
QuoteActive Users: -2

Man, things don t look too promising for PUT, lol!
 How do you have negative 2 user s?!

I hope everyone enjoys the eclipse tonight!  N-i-c-k-n-e-f-f-c-o-u-g-h.  Laws yes, that spells moon.

oldmoose

g-whizOh boy evryone in the north and south will moon each other.  Not sure I want too good a visual on it tho. I think I ll just turn my head up!

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2
 NNC Rallies occur north of Monterey Count. SCC rallies occur south of Santa Barbara County.  And any rally that occurs in the middle is by default declared a JOINT RALLY.

gsm x2

I m not sure I m following this line of thought re " ownership"  of rallies.  I don t really care who s rally it is.  The way I see it, if an NNC member plans the rally, I would expect to find it on NNC s Web page with a post in the SCC forum letting us know that it s in the works, and if there s a rally started by an SCC member, it would be on the www.sccampers.org site, with a post in the NCC forum letting you know about it.

Which leads me to my next point, whatcha doin  for Halloween?[;)]

http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=27998&p=1&tmode=1

oldmoose

g-whizThat s the way Lori. Wish I could be there, but we ll be in Julian.

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteMan, things don t look too promising for PUT, lol!
 How do you have negative 2 user s?!

Neff, I d never noticed that before, but your post made me go look.  Oh dear, it s much worse than you thought.  As of midnight:
 Active Users: -26

Perhaps they re so inactive, they register in the minuses???  ROFL!!!

Hybrid Holly

oldmooseGo Kings!!!  Did any of  ya all see me on TV last night?

Red neff Barchetta

oldmooseYes Holly, we all saw you on the RV2003 show on HGTV.  Boy, she hosts one television show and now she can t let us forget it!  Btw, you didn t have enough PU s in the show.

Quoteya all

I didn t know you were a Dallas fan, hee, hee.

Ab Diver

oldmooseJust a reminder to all the NNC members that there are still sites available for the " Wave n at da Beach"  Mini-Rally June 6.

Obligatory NNC RR non-pop-up content: Is it just me, or is anybody else getting hammered with alergies this season? Kinda brings a whole new meaning to Nick-Neff-COUGH.[: (][:(][:@]