SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calstate360

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta
 Sal - Don t worry, you still have the RC badge.  Ours are only battery powered.  But fun!

Mine are only battery also. Makes it kind of a pain to figure out which charger out of 4 that  you need. Except for the Zip Zap car.
 Now I could go steal my son s gas powered dragster, makes mine look anemic, but so far we have only found one campground we could use it at. Besides this thing is more annoying than the scooters.
 Got some good news yesterday. The trailer is almost done, they are just waiting for the canvas to come back (supposed to be in tomorrow), and then they have to decide where it has to go for the frame straightening and who is going to haul it.  They determined that it was just the tounge so all the major damage was to the truck. [:(]

Hybrid Holly

Red neff BarchettaHey Neff,
 I will definately meet up with you guys for dinner before the show.  Do you know where you are going?  I can come up with some suggestions if you don t have someplace picked out.  Are tickets still available for the show?

Thanks for asking about the house.  The ceilings look great, but there is a ton of touch up/clean up work to do.

Lon,
 I have an appointment at Gayle s Bakery on February 1st for tasting!  

Nick,
 How is Josh?

g-whiz

gsm x2
Quotewe ll never have more than ONE muffin unless we become a moderator.

But, you have TWO!!!  And, I see what Surfcal is talking about regarding the burnt bottoms.  Those definitely are not Marie Callendar muffins or Martha Stewart s for that matter.

Welcome Cottonwooder!  Just in case you don t know, I m the other half of GSM x2.

otter

Red neff Barchetta[:o]  = doesn t this one signify that Larry and Rita can t make it ; and hence we will all starve?

I have never seen it used, so I am not sure.  

Welcome Cottonwood; having a tow vehicle and actually camping doesn t seem to be a requirement with this group.  Only the desire to and the memory of such things.

Holly what time is your appointment at Gayles. I want to come.  Alas, like so many things Gayles is not what it used to be.  But still pretty niffty.  How come you are in are in Santa Cruz area mid-week ( my tax $$$$ at work  no doubt), maybe you can come by the house.  Let me know if you have the time.  I ll email the addy and phone #.
 Hugs

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
Quote[:o] = Hmmm, ran out of creative thought....need some help with this one.

[:o] = A mile down the road, realizing you forgot to unchock your wheels.

Cottonwooder

g-whiz
QuoteJust in case you don t know, I m the other half of GSM x2

Georgeanne, is that you?  What a nice change to have both spouses post under their own name.  Mike has yet to set foot on a message board anywhere!

Definitely burnt on the bottom.  We must bring muffin tops to the next rally.

(Boy, am I in the mood for Fresh Choice now!)

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderOh boy, barely back for 12 hours, and I ve already flipped this thread onto Page 2.  Must warn y all:  I can get chatty on the boards!  (Is that why gsm had me MC at Casitas.  " Just give her a microphone..." )   [:D]

OC Campers

Red neff BarchettaOMG, you guys are too much.  I am laughing and tears are running down my face from Ray s rendition of the i-con s.   I needed a good laugh today.

I sure wish we weren t so far away.  Everytime you guys put a rally together I try to think of a way to get there.  Alas, I am still sitting in Southern California wishing.  At least we got to meet some of you at Lake Cachuma.   Until sometime.

Jacqui

Glad to see you with us Patricia (Cottonwooder).  Hope you will be back with wheels turning soon.

Cottonwooder

OC Campers
QuoteHope you will be back with wheels turning soon.

And thanks to you, we ll make sure the new truck won t be dark green, LOL!!!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderHolly - I got the tix through tickets.com - " General Admission"  seating.
 We d love it if you picked the dinner spot!  There might only be 2 of us meeting you for dinner, or there could be 8 of us depending upon when all of the vehicles depart here.  I ll know how many for dinner by Monday.  You ve got pressure to come through big time though.  Can you top Ray s pick in S. F. 2 weeks ago with the sports section on the wall above the urinal?
 2 of us should be in the area of the Crest Theater between 5 & 6.  I ll send you my cell # early next week.

gsm x2

CottonwooderJacqui,

Thought of you on our way up to Lake Chabot.

We got caught in traffic before we were ten miles up the road.  Turned on the radio and found out there was an accident about a mile up the road---the fire truck passing us let us know it was pretty recent.  When we got to the collision there was a

GREEN VAN  [/size][/color]
Fortunately it was an Aerostar. I swear that I will NEVER buy a green car.

gsm x2

otter

CottonwooderGREEN CARS are invisible and subject to being hit by other cars.  I should know, I have a green Honda.  I can not tell you how many times  I have been hit.  [:(]  
 I have often wondered why Coleman and Viking use the green.  Very dangerous.  
 Jacqui and Patricia, plan to meet us at the " Split the Difference"   popup in April and you too can be sore for days from laughing. My abs felt like they had been in the gym for hours of working out.  
 hugs
 kazoom
 otter

g-whiz

Cottonwooder
QuoteGeorgeanne, is that you? [/quote

Yep, it s me!

Nick

CottonwooderWell I just got done brewing the beer for Olema.  I styled it after SNPA, so hopfully it will make the mark.  I love it when the house smells of freashly brewed beer.

For those who asked, Josh is doing much better.  The doc gave him a prescription that seemed to work well.

g-whiz

OC CampersHey Jacqui, you, Randy and the rest of the OC Campers should plan to join us for the Split the Difference Rally in April.  We are still working on a location (and a date), but it will mean the North will drive for a few hours and the South will drive for a few hours.  If you commit then I think we could actually get it closer since the split could depend on who is attending.  [;)]