News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalIf Nick gets your kayak then I get your truck.

SactoCampers

Red neff BarchettaHey, I was supposed to get those free kayaks.

If neff gets the truck, then I get his babe magnet white Volvo wagon.

Surfcal

SurfcalHey,

I also own an  88 Toyota 4-Runner that I am buying back from company so I can convert it as a 4-wheeler.  I just haven t bought it back because it s still being used by the company.

I also own one of those Wonder bread delivery looking trucks that I ve been trying to get rid of.

Let me know.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal
 Surfcal
 [/quote]

QuoteI also own one of those Wonder bread delivery looking trucks that I ve been trying to get rid of.

Forget the babe magnet Volvo, I want the Wonder bread truck. What s it got under the hood?

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalRemember when your Mom would send you off to school with a PBJ sandwich on Wonder bread.  By lunch time the " bread"  would be totally saturated by the jelly and you could ball up the whole sandwich and eat it in one bite.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Remember when your Mom would send you off to school with a PBJ sandwich on Wonder bread.  By lunch time the " bread"  would be totally saturated by the jelly and you could ball up the whole sandwich and eat it in one bite.

My mom would put butter on the inside of the bread as a barrier. Thus, MY sandwiches were never soggy.

Surfcal

SurfcalHey Neff:

You can probably use a truck like that.  You interested?  I ll give you a great deal on that, in fact, trade it out with some materials.

Surfcal

champ521

Surfcal
QuoteI also own one of those Wonder bread delivery looking trucks that I ve been trying to get rid of.

Just bring it to a rally and give it away like your bike rack.[8D]

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalO K, we have 2 problems with the Gold Rush rally -
 #1 - It s just flat out wrong that Cough won t be there!  Make it so Ray!
 #2 - Brian, the " Wagonmaster"  is scheduled to leave a day early on Sunday!  That s against the NNC rules I believe.  How are we supposed to close down the rally in proper style Monday morning if the wagonmaster isn t there?  You need to stay until the end Brian!!  There are quite a few of us loyalists who are staying, so what s up with that Mr. Man?!  Tell you what, I m not breaking out the remote control boat until Sunday afternoon, so there!

Surfcal

SactoCampersI don t know, maybe a 454?  It s only got about 80,000 miles on it.  We ve outgrown it and don t do " grip and lighting"  any longer.  It used to transport all our lights and stands to on-location shoots.

Surfcal

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalBrian -
 Is your Mom the genius behind solar covers?

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalChamp 521 joining in the ruckus!

Can t wait to join you in a late night beer Dave!  With DW helping with the kids, I can get involved more deeply.

Ray gave a classic description of you 2 and the radio late Friday night.
 Ray - Hey man, should we turn down the radio?
 Dave - What?  Turn up the radio.
 Ray - Sounds good.

Lol!!!!!

Surfcal

Red neff BarchettaDave:

Yeahhhhh!!!

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

Quote#2 - Brian, the " Wagonmaster"  is scheduled to leave a day early on Sunday!  That s against the NNC rules I believe.  How are we supposed to close down the rally in proper style Monday morning if the wagonmaster isn t there?  You need to stay until the end Brian!!  There are quite a few of us loyalists who are staying, so what s up with that Mr. Man?!  Tell you what, I m not breaking out the remote control boat until Sunday afternoon, so there!

If I have to pack diapers for more than three nights, we ll never be able to fit anything else into the minivan [8D]...like my extra garden hose, portable mister ($8.00 at Home Depot, I recommend you get one in case it s hot), and turtle sprinkler for Sactotoddler.

I m actually going Thursday morning to set up, and then going back to pick up Mrs. Sacto and Sactotoddler. Undecided whether we will come up Thursday night or Friday morning since our next door neighbors are throwing a neighborhood barbeque party for the folks that are buying their house. So in early July, we will have new next door neighbors.

We may pay for Sunday night and stay during the day, but just not stay that night. DW doesn t have many vacation days and I m already taking off Thursday. I can t use up all my vacation days for this one rally. I ve got other rallies to go to!

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaCough -
 If you re serious about the truck shoot me an e-mail.  I d definitely be interested in buying it.  Sounds perfect for deliveries!