SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Surfcal
QuoteORIGINAL:  Surfcal

That s cool.  Is that new?  Or did I just miss that all along?

Surfcal

What, the photo album page? It s been there for quite a while. I changed the format yesterday so the rallies were more distinguishable.

Very nice articles, BTW.

Surfcal

SurfcalNo, the campground review form.  Surfcal

Nick

Surfcal

No, the campground review form.  Surfcal

I put that up about four or more months ago.  Where have you been dude?[;)]

The articles are great!

Surfcal

SurfcalMan, it s one place, one button I haven t been to dude.  Our site is like the Winchester Mystery House, some stairs lead to nowhere.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

Surfcal

Man, it s one place, one button I haven t been to dude.  Our site is like the Winchester Mystery House, some stairs lead to nowhere.

Surfcal

.....and we still keep building......

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Man, it s one place, one button I haven t been to dude.  Our site is like the Winchester Mystery House, some stairs lead to nowhere.

Surfcal

.....and we still keep building......

Gotta keep the spirits confused.  Or is it the spirits keeping us confused?[8D]

SactoCampers

Nick
QuoteGotta keep the spirits confused.  Or is it the spirits keeping us confused?[8D]

I don t know. I think we need a few of your home brews so we can think clearly.

Surfcal

SurfcalThat s it Sacto, another official thing:

Official Beer of Nick-Neff-Cough:  Nick s Winchester Mystery House Beer

Surfcal

otter

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteDianne s already got Lon for a mister.

Thanks Jeff! finally : someone got my  joke .

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalI ve got you covered Dianne.  You do know you re my favorite NNC member named Otter, right?

Dave/Ab -
 That s pretty funny.  I usually have classic rock on 107.7 The Bone (they play a lot of Joe Satriani & Rush!!) on when listening to music.  I am so out of touch with new music now that I wouldn t know 3/4 of the songs on The Fox.
 Sammy & DLR did a mini-tour last summer and it was a disaster.  DLR thought he should be the headliner and the crowd let him know that he shouldn t be, lol.  Sammy tried to tell him that he (DLR) should open the show, but DLR begged him to headline for 3 shows and he was boo ed mightly when the crowd realized that Sammy was done for the night.  Sammy said it was one of the biggest mistakes he s made.  He was just trying to help DLR out with one final decent payday and DLR messed it up.
 Btw, Sammy puts on a fun show if you ever get the chance to see him.  Especially at Konocti.

Brian & Mike -
 Let me know if you need algae content numbers for any bodies of water for the cg reviews.

Man, is the Gold Rush close!!

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalWeird Ray Yankovich s spoof of the VH tune, " Where have all the good times gone"  got me thinking that the name of the album (and cover) that the song is on would have been perfect as the official Fort Bragg rally album;
 " Diver Down"  with the universal diving sign on the cover.  Can you believe that was 20 + years ago?!!!

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaCoughers, just so you ll know...

I just talked to robucko. He won t be able to make it to the Gold Rush Rally. One of the dozen or so stainless steel screws in his back is moving. That is why he was in so much pain last weekend at Ft. Bragg. There is a chance the screw could work it s way to his spinal cord, so the doctor has ordered him to bed, and to *stay* there until they can get some more blood work done, and then get him into surgury ASAP. He can t even sit up at his brand new puter right now.

He s feeling pretty low right now, folks. Besides the pain, the mental strain on him is very heavy. If you d like to send him a card, send me an email and I ll send his address to you (and his phone number if you d like). I ll be sure to let you know how things are progressing for him.

Man, what a bummer....

Ca-girl

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteBtw, Sammy puts on a fun show if you ever get the chance to see him.

You may find this hard to believe, but I was a bit of a " Red Rocker"  in my younger days...as a matter of fact, Sammy Hagar was the first concert I ever went to...it was in about 1981 or so (could I POSSIBLY be THAT old???).  I had so much fun, I made sure to go see him every time he came around...which was probably four or five more times before I slowed down on the concert scene. You should have seen me in my red shirt and red leg warmers over the jeans.....VERY 80 s [;)][:o][:D]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaI m sorry to hear about Robucko.  I ll think positive thoughts.  I sure enjoyed meeting him and Nancy.

RTurner

Red neff BarchettaHey Neff,
 Check out Ca-girl s post above.  Sounds like we should make sure and pick sites close by each other and crank up the music!
 By the way Ca-Girl, we can t be old if these bands are still popular, we just have a history of good taste in music.