News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

6QuigsOde to beer

You can t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.  - Frank Zappa.

Always do sober what you said you d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.  - Ernest Hemingway.

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.  - Winston Churchill.

He was a wise man who invented beer.  - Plato.

Time is never wasted when you re wasted all the time.  - Catherine Zondonella.

A woman drove me to drink and I didn t even have the decency to thank her.  - W. C. Fields.

Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink.  - Lady Astor to Winston Churchill.
  Madam, if you were my wife I would drink it.  - Churchill s reply.
  Sir, you re drunk!  - Lady Astor to Winston Churchill.
  Yes madam, and you re ugly. But in the morning I will be sober.  - Churchill s reply.

If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.  - David Daye.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.  - Henny Youngman.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.  - Benjamin Franklin.

If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.  - Jack Handy.

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.  - Dave Barry.

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.  - Humphrey Bogart.

Why is American beer served cold? So you can tell it from urine.  - David Moulton.

People who drink light beer don t like the taste of beer, they just like to pee a lot.  - Capital Brewery, Middleton, Wisconsin.

Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world.  - Kaiser Wilhelm.

I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.  - Homer Simpson.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.  - Unknown

I drink to make other people interesting.  - George Jean Nathan.

They who drink beer will think beer.  - Washington Irving.

An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.  - Ernest Hemingway in For Whom the Bell Tolls.

You re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.  - Dean Martin.

All right, brain, I don t like you and you don t like me - so let s just do this and I ll get back to killing you with beer.  - Homer Simpson.

Kelly

6Quigs[font=" comic sans ms" ] Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.   -Benjamin Franklin

Beer: Take pure spring water. The finest grains. The richest ingredients. And then run them through a horse.    -unknown

Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.    
 -Dwight D. Eisenhower

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.    -David Auerbach

[/font]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Uh-oh, Dave ... something s starting make sense!  Not sure another beer is gonna help now ... I just go this fresh one!  LOL[/font]

Surfcal

6Quigs99 bottles of beer on the wall,
 99 bottles beer.

Take one down,
 Pass it around.

Now there s 98 bottles of beers on the wall.

Surfcal

Nick

6Quigs98 bottles of beer on the wall,
 98 bottles of beer

Take one down, pass it around.

Now there s 97 bottles of beer on the wall

Nick

6QuigsHey, my brother, Dave finally got a PU last night.  Its a  69 Starcraft Starmaster.   It s in pretty darn good shape for a PU over thirty years old.  Anyway, the freash water storage tank is missing along with the pump.  I know he can get a pump at Camping World or a lot of different places.  I can t seem to find a tank on CW s web site though.  Anyone know where to purchase one or know of some other kind of container that could be used?

otter

gsm x2
QuoteAs a former teacher, I thought you might find that useful, but you still can t hear, see, touch, taste or smell a second, nor a nanosecond for that matter.

Without being able to either  hear or see a SECOND, I m afraid my motion for official  NNC comedian(s) goes down to defeat; as does what little democracy that exixted in NNC or in general for that matter.  I never did think it was a governmental system that would last. Between the rigid scientists and the religious fundamentalistss, it never had a chance.
 [:(][:o][:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

6QuigsIf you can wait until the weekend is over it looks like there might be a bunch of empty beer bottles to store water in.
 [;)]

SactoCampers

Ab DiverAb Diver,

I just picked up the portable mister thing at Home Depot for you. Now you can stay cool while enjoying Nick s beer. Remember, bring an extra garden hose.

gsm x2

6Quigs
QuoteAnyway, the freash water storage tank is missing along with the pump. I know he can get a pump at Camping World or a lot of different places. I can t seem to find a tank on CW s web site though. Anyone know where to purchase one or know of some other kind of container that could be used?

No, but if he purchases one, tell him not to leave it sitting around near the beer drinking crowd.  [: (]

97 bottles of beer on the wall,
 97 bottles of beer

Now there s 96 bottles of beer on the wall

No bandwidth was injured to create this post.  Just to read it.

gsm x2

ckkevin

otter96 bottles of beer on the wall,
 96 bottles of beer

Now there s 95 bottles of beer on the wall

griffsmom

otterHay everyone!

I ve been away for awhile (work has been a demanding mistress, or since I m a girl, is it mister?) and I don t have time to catch up on all the posts yet, but I did want to let you know that we may be trying to have a mini-rally at Oceano Memorial CG in Pismo Beach, the weekend of July 24-27.  Like El Chorro, you can only reserve sites if you ve got a group and we need to be at least 6 campers to qualify as a group.  There are 24 total sites at this cg.  If you re up for it, we d love to camp with you again!  [:D]

Here s the thread we started over at SCC:   http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=32657&p=1&tmode=1

Red neff Barchetta

otterNick -
 That s awesome that brother Dave got a PU!  Very cool that it s a  69, Dude!
 Can t wait to check it out.

Red neff Barchetta

otterOur Home Depot was all out of those " mister things" .  I had them page Lon about 8 times too, but with no luck.

We bought some new Super Soaker s and I ve already got an extra hose and a sprinkler in the PU trunk.

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaGosh, how many pages ago was my last post here?  Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed and wish us luck (i.e. getting out of the driveway and back in again!).  We ll be leaving for our maiden voyage in about an hour.  Hopefully sooner. [&:]

Red neff Barchetta

otterHave fun Cottonwooder!!  (I guess we can still call you that since your screen name and signature line haven t changed)
 Just enjoy yourself!