News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Ca-girlOh Patricia...now you are going to all make us all jealous.  But glad to hear that it s all going better than expected.  The motorized wheel thing makes perfect sense...but more controllable I have heard than an F-250 PU for moving a PU.  Good investment.

See you in Plymouth.

86 or so bottles of beer on the wall
 86 or so bottles of beer---since there are 35 campers coming to 49er Village, and by my count there are 31 beer drinkers in the group, take 31 down, no need to pass them around.

55 bottles of beer on the wall.

gsm x2

Surfcal

Ca-girl55 bottles of beer on the wall,
 55 bottles of beer.

Take one down,
 Pass it around,

54 bottles of beer on the wall.

Surfcal

Ab Diver

Ca-girlThat s funny, I haven t seen some of these beers on the market in a long time. In fact, the only other time I ve seen *this* particular brand (picks up one of several different types of beer chilling in the cooler and pops the top) is in my collection back at the " It s a Male Thing"  clubhouse. Cool!  Now I know that if my collection of rare beers is ever damaged in an earthquake, I can replace them.

otter

Ca-girlSHOULDN T 55 BE A zoooooooooooooooooM

How was the camping Patricia?  I can t wait to see you next weekend.  I m going to have to start packing pretty soon.  

Do you guys mind if I " borrow"  a 6 pack of Kona Longboard Ale for the father s Day program tonight?  I ll return it next weekend if I get to Beverages and More!...(she says with fingers crossed behind her back)

Takes one down
 and pass it around

ZZzoooooooooooom    ( 55-6)    bottles of beer on the wall.

Red neff Barchetta

Ca-girlMajor announcement!!

The rally has been moved to Eureka and it starts on Tuesday.
 Oh wait, that s not it.

Actually, Mrs. Barchetta and her 3 handsome associates conducted some ice cream making tests today.  After fruitless hours of rolling, her associates determined that WE SAVED 16 COFFEE CANS FOR NOTHING!!
 They did however, enjoy some very cold and tasty flavored milk.

The laboratory is destroyed and I will spare you the gory details, but we will now be making a silly-putty like substance known as " Gack"  (See Mrs. Barchetta for polymer details).

The day & time of this activity will remain as scheduled for Saturday, 6/21/03 at precisely 1:00 p.m. at site #220 (he,he).  Oh alright, make that site #216.

Sorry parents, your kids will not be making your favorite flavor of ice cream.

gsm x2

Ca-girlgsm x2--hustling around picking up the remaining 49 bottles of beer off the wall and as many bottles as I can find, then taking them over to the It s a Male Thing Room because I think AD is figuring things out.

ZERO BOTTLES OF BEER on the wall.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta

Ca-girlOne of the only 10  Coleman PU s ever built with a factory installed cassette toilet & shower is for sale north of us in Oregon.  Pretty rare that you see one for sale, especially on the west coast.  I have only seen one in person at a cg near Colfax.  Pretty cool.  Kind of like your Tracker, huh Brian?
 http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=32988&appid=15&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&s=#32988

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Hey, my brother, Dave finally got a PU last night.  Its a  69 Starcraft Starmaster.   It s in pretty darn good shape for a PU over thirty years old.  Anyway, the freash water storage tank is missing along with the pump.  I know he can get a pump at Camping World or a lot of different places.  I can t seem to find a tank on CW s web site though.  Anyone know where to purchase one or know of some other kind of container that could be used?

Try this site...http://www.incaplastics.com/products/w10g.htm
 They look like they will have a replacement if not original.

Go away for a weekend and can t get even 1 of 100 beers.  I snooze I guess, I loose

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Surfcal

otter
QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

SHOULDN T 55 BE A zoooooooooooooooooM

Takes one down
 and pass it around

ZZzoooooooooooom    ( 55-6)    bottles of beer on the wall.

Otter:

You are sharp even after 57 bottles of beer.  In fact 56 & 55 are ZOOM numbers.  56 is a multiple of 7 and 55 is just a natural ZOOM number.  So at that point, the rotation should have reversed and you could have gotten two swigs of the beer in one pass.

Surfcal

P.S.  G-Whiz is an authority on the rules of ZOOM.

SactoCampers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

One of the only 10  Coleman PU s ever built with a factory installed cassette toilet & shower is for sale north of us in Oregon.  Pretty rare that you see one for sale, especially on the west coast.  I have only seen one in person at a cg near Colfax.  Pretty cool.  Kind of like your Tracker, huh Brian?
 http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=32988&appid=15&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&s=#32988

Yeah, trying to find that Coleman is like trying to find a Tracker in a haystack.

otter

Ca-girlNews Item:  in POP UP DAILY

GoldRush Rally Cancellled

The beer is stollen:  [:o][:o]

Today(the when) 48 bottles of beer (The what) was stollen from the wall ( thewhere) allegedlly by GSMx2( the who).  (this reporter does not answer WHY questions).

Observers on the Popuptimes Camping Forum boards report seeing  Someone"  tall, wearing shorts and a tee shirt and apparently hugging another individually in the same terrorist garb, dissappearing with said 48 bottles of beer.  The robber left a note behind on the boards claiming responsibiltiy for the attack.  

Organizers of the Rally were considering moving the group to Eureka for saftey reasons.  How ever since the beer is acutally gone and the ice cream is not being made a spokesperson at Rally headquarters decided to cancel unitl this Code Fushia period is over.

Tune in to the latest breaking news on NNC tonight for breaking news on this robbery.

Red neff Barchetta

Ca-girlCamping Geek -
 Is there any chance you guys can swing by the rally in Plymouth at any point between Thursday around noon & Monday morning?  Bummer you can t make the rally that is practically in your backyard!

gsm x2

Ca-girl
QuoteGoldRush Rally Cancellled

The beer is stollen:  

*If I can just get some yellow liquid into these bottles before anyone notices them missing....."   Ooops, too late.

If I can just get some yellow liquid into these bottles and hide them so someone finds them miraculously, then the day can be saved.

gsm x2 <---goes over to the TeePee Outhouse and checks the capacity of the Porta-Pottty, three gallons.  And look its filled to the rim.  Getting funnel...Corona bottle filled; Coors bottle filled; Bud products bottles filled.  All the brown and green bottles filled as far as the bucket contents will last.  Caps matched to the bottles and recapped.

Let s see--pint = 16 oz.  Quart = 32 oz.  Gallon = 128 oz.  Three gallon capacity= 384 oz / 12 = 32 + 48 = 80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer.

What to do about these brown beers in clear bottles?

gsm x2 <---goes into the porta-potti and removes the " #1 Only"  sign.

gsm x2

6Quigs

gsm x2
Quote*If I can just get some yellow liquid into these bottles before anyone notices them missing....."  Ooops, too late.

Think I ll stick to margaritas from now on[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Camping Geek -
 Is there any chance you guys can swing by the rally in Plymouth at any point between Thursday around noon & Monday morning?  Bummer you can t make the rally that is practically in your backyard!

I will try.  And thanks for the invite again.  We may head over to Slough house for some early season corn and Plymouth is only about 30 minutes from there.

I got the weekends mixed up.  SIL s graduation was last weekend.  Edwards was hot, windy and dusty.  Took a little under 6 hours to go down travelling from 9pm to 3am but almost 8 to get home Sunday afternoon.

If you see a big red Chevy 1500HD cruise through, holler, or hold up a beer.....just please, not one of the " refills" .  I don t recall a Sam Adams Summer Ale on the wall, may I should bring my own.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Looks like nice weather this weekend though for the rally.  We have reservations next w/e but things have been really busy.  The kids actually asked to stay home and play in the pool or go ride bikes.