News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ca-girl

QuoteMy dearest wife did her magic looking up information on menengitis on the Internet.

We must be cut from the same cloth...I did the exact same thing [:D]

I just got an update from Mrs. AbDiver, and Dave is feeling a little better tonight.  She also wanted me to be sure to tell everyone that their doctor assured her that Dave is NOT contagious, so nobody needs to worry about having caught anything from him at the Gold Rush Rally.

Surfcal

GuestHi folks:

I will be requesting for additional copies of the NNC Documentary this week at work.  If you want a copy, or additional copies, please email me and tell me how many you want.  It s free so don t be shy.  TOS and Neff, I still remember your orders.  When you email me, please include your address & phone number for convenience.

I suppose this tape is also good as an introductory piece for new members.  If someone wants to volunteer, I will send you extra copies to mail out as new members come on board.  This could be a cool program and Brian, it could be mentioned on our Website until we re able to offer it as a downloadable file.  Let me know if you re interested in this important role.

Surfcal

6Quigs

Ca-girl
QuoteOriginal Ca-Girl

She also wanted me to be sure to tell everyone that their doctor assured her that Dave is NOT contagious, so nobody needs to worry about having caught anything from him at the Gold Rush Rally.
Thanks Tania,
 Cuz I think we all huged Dave at the rally, (some of us got more than one hug)[8D]

6Quigs

Surfcal
Quotewe re able to offer it as a downloadable file.
The only part of the video, that I need as a downloadable file, is the 20 seconds of Surfcal popping up his trailer.
 The kids think this is a riot, and we keep playing it over and over.
 The soundtrack even adds to it[:D]

PtownPopup

GuestWe are so glad to hear that Abdiver is doing better.  What a relief!!

Cottonwooder

GuestHow do you pronounce " Nick-Neff-Cough" ?

I noticed a couple of people on the NNC video say " Nick-ne-Coff" , stressing the " Nick"  and hardly touching the " Neff"  part.  I say all 3 words equally.  How do you other Coughers say it?

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder
QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

How do you pronounce " Nick-Neff-Cough" ?

I noticed a couple of people on the NNC video say " Nick-ne-Coff" , stressing the " Nick"  and hardly touching the " Neff"  part.  I say all 3 words equally.  How do you other Coughers say it?

You got it right Patricia [:)]. It s Nick-Neff-Cough, just like Tic-Tac-Toe, each word pronounced with equal emphasis. You ll notice it was TOS, who was the most egregious offender. But then again, he also was calling the Gold Rush Rally the Gold COAST rally for some unknown reason. I mean, the rally wasn t anywhere near the coast. I see now he has corrected it on the SCCampers website. Now all we need to do is work him a little on the Nick-Neff-Cough part. You d think after attending nearly all the rallies he d have it down. I just think he s bein  lazy.

[8D]

BTW, I hope Ab Diver is getting better. Would like to see him check in soon to ease my concerns.

g-whiz

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

How do you pronounce " Nick-Neff-Cough" ?

You got it right Patricia [:)]. It s Nick-Neff-Cough, just like Tic-Tac-Toe, each word pronounced with equal emphasis. You ll notice it was TOS, who was the most egregious offender. But then again, he also was calling the Gold Rush Rally the Gold COAST rally for some unknown reason. I mean, the rally wasn t anywhere near the coast. I see now he has corrected it on the SCCampers website. Now all we need to do is work him a little on the Nick-Neff-Cough part. You d think after attending nearly all the rallies he d have it down. I just think he s bein  lazy.

[8D]

BTW, I hope Ab Diver is getting better. Would like to see him check in soon to ease my concerns.

Really Brian!  You should know better than to point a finger at someone who has ATT!  [;)]  The ATT Coalition will have to address this further.

As for Dave, I m with Brian and will be very relieved to see a post from him!

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteBut then again, he also was calling the Gold Rush Rally the Gold COAST rally for some unknown reason.

Uh-oh, it must be a Ventura thing, because when I posted my Rally pics, I d initially named that album " Gold Coast Rally" .  Must be because there are so many " Gold Coast ______"  businesses here.   ::::hanging head in shame::::

Any AbDave updates?

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteBut then again, he also was calling the Gold Rush Rally the Gold COAST rally for some unknown reason.

Uh-oh, it must be a Ventura thing, because when I posted my Rally pics, I d initially named that album " Gold Coast Rally" .  Must be because there are so many " Gold Coast ______"  businesses here.   ::::hanging head in shame::::

Any AbDave updates?

No Patricia, you ve just been subtley brainwashed by Scott. It s not your fault. Keep your chin up. [;)] He tries to play the nice, huggable, teddy-bear kinda guy, but his brainswashing antics are deeper and more demented than anybody could possibly fathom. The brilliance in this kind of rabble rousing is that he s doing it on the subconscious level to the completely unaware. But I caught on. Who knows what direction he ll go next. [:o].

He ll probably respond with an " aw shucks I didn t mean it, it was an honest mistake"  kind of response. But we know better now.

Calstate361

GuestI can t remember who, but on one of the other treads someone said that they had talked to Mrs. Ab Diver and Dave is feeling better.  We are not to worry because the Doctor said he was not contagious.  I know I m glad to hear that will all of Sal s ailments.  I also hope we hear from Dave soon.

Happy 4th of July.

Try this, it s great!

http://howvideo.com/4/

sammyslave

GuestSurfcal..how about a DVD? Trade you for a jacket:-)

Calstate361That howvideo link is pretty cool.  Thanks.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

otter

GuestI had a note from Elaine today and things continue to improve with Dave.  He is still in bed, but being able to sleep and that is an improvement.  Collasal head pains still though and they will be trying some new meds for that today.
 So keep it up folks: the prayers and good wishes are doing the trick.  
 Send a hug to Elaine too, folks.  It s gotta be hard.

otter

GuestHey:::: I scored some Paul Newman Ranch dressing and 2 bags of salad mix left in my refrigerator after  the BBQ.  The dressing I will toss in the camper to be claimed at a later date, but the salad mix is going into the tummy.  (after all that food it is theonly thing going in the tummy this week)
 Thanks to whomsoever left it![:)][:)][:)]