News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteOne of the cheap stock water lines (hot) to the outside shower broke last w/e and I m going to replace it tomorrow along with the other cold line and the 2 to the sink. What did you use when you replaced your sink water lines? I m thinking about the nylon(?) water lines used for home sinks and dishwashers. I know you re mod. works perfectly (which is what I want) so was wondering what you used. Thanks Scott!

Jeff Neff--I used the flexible metal waterlines.  I had to remove the sink to do it...Phillips head screwdriver on four corners of the sink.  So as long as that was off, I replaced the plastic faucet with a metal one also...watch the height of the facet.  Might as well replace the plastic drain too.  Replaced that when the plastic nut split.

BTW--I was only able to get three of the screws and little metal braces back on the sink.  Hasn t seemed to matter any.

Good luck,

Scott, who is definitely over his hissy fit and moving on to be my helpful and cheerful self.

Nick

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

Nick,

How are the navigation buttons coming along? I guess all the anticipation is getting to me.

Well.......  Things gott a little busy last week.  I ll probably finish them up on Monday.  

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderScott/GSM x2 (not Scott/TMM, Scott/TMM jr., Scott/SCCS, Scott/etc...) -

Thanks for the info.!  I just might try and tackle replacing all of the sink plumbing since it sounds like I ll be dismantling the sink anyway to get to the water lines.  Sure hope I don t screw this up, lol.  At least I ve got 4 weeks to get it right until we are camping again, ha.

" Dammit Jim!  I m a floor guy, not a plumber!"

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderAm just about out the door, but logged on one more time.  Checked the main page for any new posts and noticed this weird item.  I m not religious (or satanic for that matter), but do know a little about black magic from a report I did a loooonnggg time ago.  Anyway, there was a guy named Allistar Crowley (sp.?) in England who some say was working for the devil.  He had an assistant with the last name of Hodge.  Why I remember that is beyond me.  O. K., here s where it gets strange (or scary?);
 The newest Arvee club member is " hodge"  and his/her membership number is 666!
 Weird huh?

g-whiz

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Am just about out the door, but logged on one more time.  Checked the main page for any new posts and noticed this weird item.  I m not religious (or satanic for that matter), but do know a little about black magic from a report I did a loooonnggg time ago.  Anyway, there was a guy named Allistar Crowley (sp.?) in England who some say was working for the devil.  He had an assistant with the last name of Hodge.  Why I remember that is beyond me.  O. K., here s where it gets strange (or scary?);
 Weird huh?

There are no co-winky-dinks in life!  [:D]

Kelly

Red neff Barchetta

Am just about out the door, but logged on one more time.  Checked the main page for any new posts and noticed this weird item.  I m not religious (or satanic for that matter), but do know a little about black magic from a report I did a loooonnggg time ago.  Anyway, there was a guy named Allistar Crowley (sp.?) in England who some say was working for the devil.  He had an assistant with the last name of Hodge.  Why I remember that is beyond me.  O. K., here s where it gets strange (or scary?);
 Weird huh?

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Aleister Crowley was his name ... and I believe that Hodge (J. Benison Hodge) was another Malkavian (vampires descended from Malkav) like Crowley.   Crowley was a very unusual guy! [/font] [link=http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/aleister-crowley/][font=" comic sans ms" ]You can read more about him here[/font][/link]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Definitely a weird co winky dink [&:]  

btw ~ don t ask how I know this stuff either! [;)][/font]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderKelly -
 Interesting site.
 After buying an Ozzy album in 1980 +/- my Dad said if I was going to listen to that crap then I had to write a report on Crowley, ha.  Learning what I did about that guy was enough for me to take music lyrics in stride.  Didn t waiver my love for rock n roll though.  I think Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) owns and lives in his old castle now.
 Can you imagine that sad pathetic overweight man (Crowley) giving out one final curse to his doctor for not giving him one last hit of heroin, lol.  That s classic.

Switching gears;
 The plumbing project was a success!  That is until I can get the PU home and run some water through all the lines.  With my plumbing luck, all the lines are sure to leak, ha.

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
Happy 4th of July!
[/b][/size]

Saw Georgeanne down our annual street fair.  Hope you re all having a fun day!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
Happy 5th of July
[/b][/size]

Celebrate every day like its your last. One day, but only one day, you will be right.

gsm x2

tlhdoc

KellyKelly you are starting to scare me.[:D]

Red neff Barchetta

tlhdoc
QuoteKelly you are starting to scare me.

LOL Tracy!  Actually she s fit right in rather smoothly to the unconventional world of NNC.
 In our useless, er very important posts, it is not uncommon to witness a seamless transition in consecutive posts from dog shows to say, Nick s beer, or Planet Of The Apes for example.

Speaking of Planet Of The Apes, I was channel surfing last night and came across one of those fine movies playing on AMC.  Anyway, one of the Apes started talking about what a trouble maker the head Ape was.  Her exact words in describing him were;  " rabble rouser" .
 And here I thought we owned that term!

Red neff Barchetta

LOL Tracy!  Actually she s fit right in rather smoothly to the unconventional world of NNC.

[font=" comic sans ms" ]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw shucks!  [:)]  Who woulda thunk it ~ a simple girl from the midwest fitting into the NNC world??  [&:]   (course it s all cuz of the wonderfully warm welcome you all have extended!)[/font]

QuoteHer exact words in describing him were;  " rabble rouser" .

[font=" comic sans ms" ]tsk tsk tsk neff Jeff (or is it Jeff neff??? [;)])  You oughta know better ~ we don t own anything!  It s all on loan from our kids, remember?? [&:][/font]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Tracy ~ Starting??  Thought I took care of that months ago!! [8D]  I m thinking some of these good folks would fit right in at chat ... what do you think?  Course we might be in bed right about the time they re getting to their puters at night! [&:][/font]

Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

[font=" comic sans ms" ]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw shucks!  [:)]  Who woulda thunk it ~ a simple girl from the midwest fitting into the NNC world??  [&:]   (course it s all cuz of the wonderfully warm welcome you all have extended!)[/font]

QuoteHer exact words in describing him were;  " rabble rouser" .

[font=" comic sans ms" ]tsk tsk tsk neff Jeff (or is it Jeff neff??? [;)])  You oughta know better ~ we don t own anything!  It s all on loan from our kids, remember?? [&:][/font]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Tracy ~ Starting??  Thought I took care of that months ago!! [8D]  I m thinking some of these good folks would fit right in at chat ... what do you think?  Course we might be in bed right about the time they re getting to their puters at night! [&:][/font]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]darn!  did it again [: (][:@][&:][8D]

Too easy to forget I m not logged in when I post here!  LOL

That was me .... (as I m sure you are all smart enough to figure out! [;)][:)][:D])

[/font]

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff BarchettaWay to go Kelly!
 Around here, that s called " pulling an Otter" .

tlhdoc

QuoteORIGINAL:  Guest

We will have to get them to join on the weekends when I can stay up later.