News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteAround here, that s called " pulling an Otter" .

And you, Neff buddy, just " pulled a Cottonwooder" !  Speaking of Very Important Posts, Kevin/Quigs and I have a most deep, profound conversation going on in some other thread.

And how did we come to have Head Poster tlhdoc in our midst?  Hi there!  Now you ve found all the rest of the Top 10 posters who hardly post outside of NNC, LOL!  I read that thread a few months ago about how most people assume you were a male, from the " doc"  part of your name.  Hmm, for me to have read that, I must have ventured beyond NNC at some point.

Welcome, Tracy and Kelly!  [:)]

OK, back to work for me.  Gotta catch up on this entire week.  Ugh!

otter

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteHer exact words in describing him were; " rabble rouser" .
 And here I thought we owned that term!

Or worse RedNeff::::: Suppose we(NNC) DO own that term and that the head Ape DID use it with rightful ownership.  That scenerial is a even scarier.  Watch that movie more closely and I think you can spot several NNCer in the story.  

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteAnd you, Neff buddy, just " pulled a Cottonwooder" ! Speaking of Very Important Posts, Kevin/Quigs and I have a most deep, profound conversation going on in some other thread.

" Threading"  our thru these tangles is a challenge some days.  I m sure our Jeff Neff ment no harm.  I know I miss more than half that goes on on this site.  
 You are just Toooooo Gooooood at C Wooder.

Red neff BarchettaRedNeff;

Finally taking your advice/encouragement on mods.  Pop in up the camper tonight to start on a couple mods.  Been too long away from power tools[;)].  Shelf for the back of the sink (made out of some heritage redwood),  shelf  above the wheel well in the cabinet across from the pp storage, slide tray for the pp, TP holder, grey water hoses.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff Barchetta

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteRedNeff;

Finally taking your advice/encouragement on mods. Pop in up the camper tonight to start on a couple mods. Been too long away from power tools  . Shelf for the back of the sink (made out of some heritage redwood), shelf above the wheel well in the cabinet across from the pp storage, slide tray for the pp, TP holder, grey water hoses.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Jon -
 " Woof, woof!!!!"
 I m salivating at the thought of mod s. in progress.  CAN T WAIT to check them out, especially the sink shelf!  TP holder?!  Man, you re fancy-shmancy, lol.
 I almost made a shelf for the wheel-well cabinet, but now that is where I store my solar covers and drill for easy access to them so a shelf wouldn t work for me there.
 Good luck and have fun!

Nick

Red neff BarchettaDiane,
 Did you use the Iousso brand stain and mildew remover on your canvas?  If so did it work well?

g-whiz

Nick

QuoteORIGINAL:  Nick

Diane,
 Did you use the Iousso brand stain and mildew remover on your canvase?  If so did it work well?

What are you trying to tell us, Mike???  Hi Michele & Hunter!!!

Nick

g-whiz
QuoteORIGINAL:  g-whiz

Diane,
 Did you use the Iousso brand stain and mildew remover on your canvas?  If so did it work well?

Nothing at all.  There have been mildew stains since we bought it last summer that we never got around to cleaning.  I don t think its active cuase its not getting any worse.  I just need to remove the stains it left.

Cottonwooder

NickNick, when Mike gets home and can find the stuff we used, I ll post the name of it.  It worked like magic, with no scrubbing required.

Georgeanne, I m starting to get my Fair entries together and thought of you.  You can enter your entire NNC scrapbook!  There are sections for individual pages and sections for entire albums.   Here s the [link=http://www.seasidepark.org/vcfair/entry.html]Entry Book online[/link].  Click on Home Arts, then scroll down a few pages until you reach " Scrapbooking" .  Entries are next weekend.

g-whiz

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Nick, when Mike gets home and can find the stuff we used, I ll post the name of it.  It worked like magic, with no scrubbing required.

Georgeanne, I m starting to get my Fair entries together and thought of you.  You can enter your entire NNC scrapbook!  There are sections for individual pages and sections for entire albums.   Here s the [link=http://www.seasidepark.org/vcfair/entry.html]Entry Book online[/link].  Click on Home Arts, then scroll down a few pages until you reach " Scrapbooking" .  Entries are next weekend.

Hey thanks Patricia.  I m not sure I want to do an entry.  I m feeling a little behind the 8-ball.  Then again, how much effort and time can it really take?  For sure I ll check it out.  I need what the Beatles wanted... 8 days a week!

g-whiz

Nick

Diane,

Nothing at all.  There have been mildew stains since we bought it last summer that we never got around to cleaning.  I don t think its active cuase its not getting any worse.  I just need to remove the stains it left.

Oh good.  I thot you were going to have unpleasant news.  I think the stuff that Dianne & Lon used worked well as I remember.  Should be a good time to clean since there is lots of sun and dry heat.  

Nick
QuoteDiane,
 Did you use the Iousso brand stain and mildew remover on your canvas? If so did it work well?

I did, Nick!  I think it is actually, IOSO.  And if you google it you will find thewebsite of the manufacturer.  The nearest distributor is down south somewhere.  
 I found that it kept working after I stopped scrubbing.  I scrubbed until I was sure all the mold was stopped and figured we would just have to live with the stains.  The next morning even the stains were gone.  
 Cootonwooder said they found some stuff at the marine store that worked in that fashion too.  I had used something for mold on canvas from the Marine store and was very unsatisfied with it.  So find out what she used if you go that route.
 I called them to make the order and had it within a week.  
 uckgood

otter

Red neff BarchettaOk!  we have proved, yet again, that the otter can indeed " pull an Otter" .  I need to get on more often so the site remembers me.  
 I see Cooton wooder is already on the job re: what she used.  
 Good luck.  
 The iste let s me post as a guest, but won t let me edit so
 uckgood = good luck [&:]

g-whiz

otter

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Ok!  we have proved, yet again, that the otter can indeed " pull an Otter" .  I need to get on more often so the site remembers me.  
 Good luck.  

uckgood!  I like that Dianne! [:D]  I hope I remember it for future use. [8D]

gsm x2

g-whiz

QuoteORIGINAL:  otter

Ok!  we have proved, yet again, that the otter can indeed " pull an Otter" .  I need to get on more often so the site remembers me.  
 Good luck.  

Otter you are truly my hero and inspiration.  You take ATT to new and unbeforeimaginable heights.  My hats off to you.

gsm x2

uckgood!  I like that Dianne! [:D]  I hope I remember it for future use. [8D]