SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

otterFLIP!

Quoteuckgood = good luck

Uckgood?  Love it!  If NNC doesn t have its own dictionary yet, it should.  [:D]

otter

gsm x2
QuoteOtter you are truly my hero and inspiration. You take ATT to new and unbeforeimaginable heights. My hats off to you.

Hey, you can read most of the time.  Proof reading was never my long suit.  My fingers go faster than my eyes these days.  I know you ATTers are just jealous of my abilities.  Maybe I can hold  a workshop for you all at the next rally[:D][:D]

Cottonwooder

otter
QuoteMaybe I can hold a workshop for you all at the next rally

If The List was still going, that post would definitely be included, LOL!

Cottonwooder

otterSpeaking of ATT, we are being illegally screwed over by AT&T, and since it s not worth spending hundreds on an attorney to fight the $170 illegality, we seem to be stuck.

They are charging us $25 roaming charges for 3 cell phone calls we made at Gold Rush Rally.  Turns out we were sold a plan that doesn t even exist!  Mike was on the phone with those crooks for an hour yesterday.  They didn t sound surprised or perturbed.  Not only are they not doing anything to remedy the situation, they will charge us $170 for cancelling our cell phone service.  Can you believe it?

I like Otter s version of ATT much better!

SactoCampers

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Speaking of ATT, we are being illegally screwed over by AT&T, and since it s not worth spending hundreds on an attorney to fight the $170 illegality, we seem to be stuck.

They are charging us $25 roaming charges for 3 cell phone calls we made at Gold Rush Rally.  Turns out we were sold a plan that doesn t even exist!  Mike was on the phone with those crooks for an hour yesterday.  They didn t sound surprised or perturbed.  Not only are they not doing anything to remedy the situation, they will charge us $170 for cancelling our cell phone service.  Can you believe it?

I like Otter s version of ATT much better!

I m visualizing Patricia whirling around like the Tasmanian Devil while Mike is on the phone with the ATT rep! [8D][:D]. I m just playin  with ya. Give  em hell Patricia!

Nick

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

Nick, when Mike gets home and can find the stuff we used, I ll post the name of it.  It worked like magic, with no scrubbing required.

Hey Cottonwooder, did you find out the name of the stuff you used?

Cottonwooder

SactoCampers
QuoteI m visualizing Patricia whirling around like the Tasmanian Devil while Mike is on the phone with the ATT rep!

It is uncanny how well you know me.  Yes, while Mike was on the phone with them, I was fuming, and yelled out loud enough for the crook on the other end to hear " That s illegal!"

Nick, it s " Mildew Stain Remover"  by West Marine, model 278374, Net 22 U.S. fl. oz, white plastic trigger-squeeze bottle with yellow label.  It lists www.westmarine.com on the bottle.

Cottonwooder

Cottonwooder
Invitation to Southern Rally
Northern cousins, it ll be a fair drive for you, but if you re willing to make it, we d love to have you at our pre-Thanksgiving rally in Santa Paula, weekend of November 14th.  Head south on 101 or 5, then hop onto the 126.  Voila!  If you re interested, head over to our SCCamper board for the thread.

(Have never WMed before, and now I m WMing two consecutive months.  This heat must have gotten to me!)

Red neff Barchetta

Cottonwooder1.9 cubic foot Dometic fridge owner s (Sammy Slave, Camping Geek, & GSMx2 (I think you have a fridge)) -
 I did this simple mod. this morning in under 20 minutes and now a gallon of milk fits in the fridge!!!!

http://userpages.prexar.com/chasd/frigerack.html

Thanks to chasd60!

gsm x2

CottonwooderJeff---cool mod.  Thanks for the tip.  I ll bring my snips next time we go camping, even though the odds of milk occupying that space are between slim and none.

gsm x2

6Quigs

Red neff BarchettaOld news Jeff.
 I did that mod over a year ago.[&:]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderScott -
 We use milk sparingly at most also.  Just for cereal and coffee pretty much when camping.  This way though, we can just bring a gallon from the house fridge instead of buying a 1/2 gallon for a camping trip.  Who decided we should drink something a cow produces anyway?!
 I ve got a gallon of water occupying the new space right now.  I bought one to use as a template this morning.
 All you need to bring is a pair of snips (I used some nippers), a file, and a clamp (since you probably wouldn t bring a vise camping with you).

Kevin -
 Nice attempt at rabble rousing Mister Man, but you don t have the same fridge, lol.
 Your milk fits nicely in your door storage in your fancy 2.5 cubic foot fridge.

6Quigs

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteKevin -
 Nice attempt at rabble rousing Mister Man, but you don t have the same fridge, lol.
 Your milk fits nicely in your door storage in your fancy 2.5 cubic foot fridge.
The space in the door is used for the beer[8D]
 Someone kept stealing it from the cooler outside[&:]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderCamping Geek/Jon -
 How are those mod s. coming?

Cottonwooder

Surfcal
QuoteEarlier this year, he was named as the Officer of the Year by the California Department of Boating and Waterways for the State of California.

OMG, I disappear for awhile and TOS goes and gets some big award while I wasn t looking!  Wow, Neighbor, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your CD has been playing as a screensaver since we got home on Monday from the boat ride, and it took several days for me to see those award pictures for the first time.  " Who s that guy in a suit?  Looks familiar.... TOS in non-camping clothes?  What s he holding???"   So I came to the board to see if I could find out.

Wowowowow, well done!  [image]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/clap2.gif[/image]