News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteOMG, I disappear for awhile and TOS goes and gets some big award while I wasn t looking! Wow, Neighbor, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thank you very much,

TOS

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderAmy has joined the " mod. squad" !  You ll have to wait and see what she s done to the electrical cord cabinet and under the sink cabinet to make them more useful for storing.  I am impressed!
 Now if I can just get her to join the " mile high"  club.  Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Ab Diver

Red neff BarchettaCongrats to Amy! But Jeff, you gotta give her some time to practice for the " Mile  High"  club. I suggest starting at sea level, and working up in 500 foot increments.

(More time for nudging and winking that way)

[:D]

6Quigs

Ab DiverTahoe Rally, is at 6,000 feet.
 I ll make sure TMM assigns you a quiet site away from everyone else,
 and we ll offer to occupy the kids for.....
 How long do you guys need??[8D]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderThanks for the help Kevin & Dave!  The " Get lucky by the lake"  rally is sounding better and better!

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderMan, we just watched a re-cap of the past week of the Tour de France.  Those guys are true STUDS!  They inspire me every year.  Too bad the Santa Rosa rider was knocked out of the race on day 2.
 Go Lance!
 How about Tyler Hamilton who is continuing to ride with a broken collarbone and is in 6th place overall!

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaMike has been glued to that race on TV.  He has the full riding gear when he goes biking each week, as well as his running gear.

Hey all, have you noticed how incredibly busy these NNC boards have been lately?  I have my prefs set to show messages from the past 7 days, and at this very moment there are 15 (yes, fifteen!) boards listed!  A couple of months ago, there d be only 3 or 4.  Wow!

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteI ll make sure TMM assigns you a quiet site away from everyone else,
 and we ll offer to occupy the kids for.....
 How long do you guys need??

From what Amy has told me, " If we walk the kids to the bathroom and back, that should give Jeff enough time--with even a post-hug-and kiss."   I don t know that for sure, it s just based on what Amy told Georgeanne.

gsm x2

Red neff BarchettaThanks for the suggestion but our Utah came with a fridge that had a space for the gallon container.

This was suppose to be the weekend of the mods but as things would have it, didn t happen.   Had some friends over for a BBQ/Pool party on Sat. which meant cleaning the house a bit and cleaning up the yard.  We have a scub oak in the back yard and the leaves are pointy, so I get to rake leaves in 100 degree weather.  Plus I was doing BBQ baby backs ribs and spare ribs that I divided and prepared with 2 different rubs and a sauce, some smoked with cherry wood.

Today was: meet with a guy to buy some of my gandfather s old stamps, a trip to Penney s to replace a couple pairs of shorts, pick up a TV from my sister (42"  to replace ours that has a fried tuner), then swim with the very tired girls.

Going camping is so much easier!!

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

Red neff BarchettaWe just got OLN with our cable and I have been glued also.  Lance gets the yellow!!!  Back in college days a group of us rode from Sacramento to Tahoe, a couple trips over to Berryessa, around Tahoe (clock wise and counter clockwise).  But what these guys do day after day is amazing!

[embed]How about Tyler Hamilton[/embed]  Doing climbs with a busted colar bone!?!  I can understand the flats but climbing requires a lot of upper body.

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

otter

Red neff BarchettaIf this thread goes to 100 while I m off camping I m going to pisssssssssssed.
 Yes, you heard that from the finger tips of the old otter.  

So, I need a plan:  it needs to happen after8 pm on  7/20 and before 10 pm 7/25.
 Jeff and Patricia will have to flip for who gets to flip the page, but
 I want to see it happen

Cottonwooder

otter
Quoteit needs to happen after8 pm on 7/20 and before 10 pm 7/25.
 Jeff and Patricia will have to flip for who gets to flip the page, but
 I want to see it happen

Oh boy, the lady means business!  Unless my math is wrong, that s only another 35 posts.  Can we hit 100 pages BEFORE Sunday, or does it HAVE to be next week?  We d have to hold off a lot to time it for Sunday.

6Quigs

Cottonwooder
QuoteCan we hit 100 pages BEFORE Sunday
Why wait till Sunday,
 It s only Tuesday, and you are not going camping till Thursday, so we could even flip it before we Mount Madonna.

6Quigs

otterAll we need is a hot topic of discussion and we can do it

6Quigs

CottonwooderThrow in some un-necessary number crunching and Sacto could easily fill a page[8D]

<edited in honor of Sacto>