SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Civil_War_Buff

gsm x2
QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

What was most encouraging and interesting is that of the top 20 posters, NNC has six of them.

#8 gsm x2, #9 Red neff Barchetta, #11 Nick, #12 Surfcal, #16 SactoCampers, #18 Ab Diver

gsm x2

OH, I see, cut it off at 20 so that ole CWB would ONCE AGAIN be excluded from the list.....SO, did TMM tell you where to make the cut Scott?[:D][:D][:@]  Was this a SCOTT thing?? [&:][&:]Oh yes, I could POST MY WAY to the top today if I wanted to, but noooooo, I won t, I will just sit in number 23 spot and stew in my own emotions here[:(][:(][:(]ALONE in 23rd spot!!  I just hope that you will remember that it is the foundation that gives the building strength, not the chimney!! I just made that up and it made no sense to me either!!  I only post when surfcal is in town and he hasn t been around much lately.[&:][:)][;)] That s my excuse and I m stickin  to it!!

Oh, well, I guess I will sit here for while, plan my revenge and then have a little breakfast, and go about my day!! [:@][:@][&:][8D][;)][8D][8D]

Happy Campin  <><

Surfcal

Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  Civil_War_Buff

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

What was most encouraging and interesting is that of the top 20 posters, NNC has six of them.

#8 gsm x2, #9 Red neff Barchetta, #11 Nick, #12 Surfcal, #16 SactoCampers, #18 Ab Diver

gsm x2

OH, I see, cut it off at 20 so that ole CWB would ONCE AGAIN be excluded from the list.....SO, did TMM tell you where to make the cut Scott?[:D][:D][:@]  Happy Campin  <><

CWB:

I don t mean to pull an Oliver Stone here, but I have a suspicion, a theory, that there is a conspiracy between TMM and GSM X2.  Notice how they never really communicate directly with each other, giving us the illusion there isn t something between them?

I can t put my finger on it, but notice how TMM is requesting for more light at the potluck?  Is it to get a better look at someone?  Is there a PLAN to do something.  We have to look closely, white is black and black is white.

Brother CWB, I m with you man.

Surfcal

SactoCampers

gsm x2
QuoteWe still have to figure out how to be the first club to do a live webcam.

I have a cheap little pocket cam that has web-cam capability that I haven t even taken out of the box. It s sitting here right in front of me. Don t know how you plan to use it, but it s something we can schnitzify if I ever attend another rally.  [;)][8D].

BTW, I am reducing the lengths of my posts! Do you all approve?! From now on I will simply post multiple consecutive replies for the same thought....of course, nobody at NNC does that, right? [;)][;)].

SactoCampers

gsm x2
QuoteAmen Sammyslave! If any of us get a TT, that person wouldn t be ostracized/kicked out of NNC, would they? I ve just " met"  someone online who was booted from their pop-up club for exactly that reason. I m stunned that the wheeled contraption being towed is of more import consideration than being an all-round decent person who loves to camp with the group.

No. We don t like all-around decent people who love to camp. It s all about the popups.

Just kidding! Send them our way. We ll take the " rejects"  from the other clubs.

The Memory Maker

gsm x2
QuoteOH, I see, cut it off at 20 so that ole CWB would ONCE AGAIN be excluded from the list.....SO, did TMM tell you where to make the cut Scott?        Was this a SCOTT thing??
QuoteI can t put my finger on it, but notice how TMM is requesting for more light at the potluck?  Is it to get a better look at someone?  Is there a PLAN to do something.  We have to look closely, white is black and black is white.
he he he he he.........

Surfcal

SactoCampers

QuoteORIGINAL:  SactoCampers

From now on I will simply post multiple consecutive replies for the same thought....of course, nobody at NNC does that, right? [;)][;)].

Sactocampers:

I love your posts and don t even think of posting less.  In fact, Red was mentioning how slow it was and he needs more PopUp oriented posts to get his fix.  He s even going over to the other side.

Thank God for G-Whiz, she s been holding down the fort while you and I were gone.  Otter was there pinch-hitting too.  Hey Otter, I went to the SF Peace March yesterday so I pinch hit for you there.

Even Nick s posts have not stopped any threads lately.  That s a great sign.  I don t know some of these new members, they haven t joined in the Rabble Rousing.

Although we have been getting some nice help from Cottonwooder and OC Campers.  Jacqui, I went to that State Park in Carlsbad, but I couldn t find you that Saturday.  I gave it a shot.  It would have been nice to see you and Randy.

Anyway, there s my usual diatribe.

Surfcal

OC Campers

SurfcalRay, we were supposed to go there this past weekend (Valentines weekend) and Randy ended up having to work late on Friday so we had to scrap the trip.  I was very sad because we haven t been camping since Lake Cachuma.   The camper is ready for a trip we just have to get our priorities straightened out.  So, how did South Carlsbad look?  We have never been there before.  Is it worth going to?

Jacqui

Chez Way

SurfcalWhen in doubt...disconnect the brakes...(hey, that s what the Eckhart s guys told us to do!) We ended up heading down to Campland in San Diego on Saturday morning and returned this afternoon. Traffic was amazingly light and the weather was a bit overcast but no rain.  The pools at Campland were warm (90!) and we had a good time at the dance on Saturday night (people were dancing from age 2 to 92 to a wide variety of music).  We also made a generous donation to Legoland yesterday.

Needless to say, the Mesa is taking a trip up to the dealer in Ventura tomorrow, hopefully it won t cost too much $$$ and we ll have it back in time for the SLO Rally!

gsm x2

gsm x2
QuoteSurfcal Wrote: It was the era of the limericks that put you over the top. And just exactly what do you mean by number of words? I am not as wordy as Sactocampers. But, I give you this thought. What if I didn t work or go out of town so much, can you imagine?

Oh--yeah, that would do it.

QuoteSurfcal wrote: Scott P.S. Hey, how did you like PayPal? I see the transaction completed.

So far so good.  I know that I have $38.00 in a PayPal account.  One of these days I am going to have to figure out how to get it into my checking account.  Or perhaps when you are a Wagon Master I can just send it back to you.

No need for instructions.  I can figure it out when I have the need.

QuoteCWB wrote:  OH, I see, cut it off at 20 so that ole CWB would ONCE AGAIN be excluded from the list.....SO, did TMM tell you where to make the cut Scott?    Was this a SCOTT thing??   Oh yes, I could POST MY WAY to the top today if I wanted to, but noooooo, I won t, I will just sit in number 23 spot and stew in my own emotions here    ALONE in 23rd spot!!

Actually CWB, I just cut it off at the end of the first page.  Had I gone to the second page, I would have taken it to 26th, where G-whiz is in a 3-way tie.  I am trying hard not to be competitive here.  See, I am even putting all my replies to this thread in ONE message, unlike some Sacto-ligous person might do.  [;)]

QuoteBTW, I am reducing the lengths of my posts! Do you all approve?
Yes, yes, and thousand times YES  
 YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  YES  ..........

OK, you get the idea.  [:D]

gsm x2

gsm x2

Chez Way
QuoteNeedless to say, the Mesa is taking a trip up to the dealer in Ventura tomorrow, hopefully it won t cost too much $$$ and we ll have it back in time for the SLO Rally!

Jeanne,

Glad you were able to make the trip.  I was wondering if break disconnection was an option.  Guess it was.

You coming to Ventura tomorrow???  When???  If you get a chance to come down to Ventura Harbor (not the OTHER harbor in Ventura County), swing on by.
 642-8618 is the phone number if you need directions.

Scott

The Memory Maker

gsm x2Larry-
 Don t forget that my son is named Scott too(two).

Now that we ll be next to each other, I guess that there will be no way for me NOT to get a picture of you and Veronica in front of the TrailManor!

Red neff Barchetta

SurfcalI have been so busy that I realized that I never responded to Ray s rabbling and have (by coincedence) since not used any " ha s" .
 Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 You owe me a beer.
 Unfortunately, now I have to get back to office work.

Chez Way

SurfcalScott,
 So what is the other Ventura Harbor?  Are you talking about the Chrysler dealer?  or the pier?  DH is making the trip tomorrow.  Just a quick drop off (needs to squeeze some work time in tomorrow).  Have you had any repairs done at the Coleman dealer?  Good results?

gsm x2

SurfcalJeanne,

I have had the lights fixed and the brake drums serviced.  The work was done well.  The only complaint is it some times takes weeks to get an appointment.  Good luck taking it and dropping it on their doorstep.  BTW--sometimes that s the best way to do it....and let them know, " I don t have a ride home, so I ll just wait."

There is a harbor in Oxnard...our competitor.  At this moment we re pulling away as one restaurant after another closes there and we are opening a Mexican Restaurant in our harbor pretty soon.

gsm x2

gsm x2

SurfcalShhh---don t tell anyone, but when Austin Boston wakes up in the morning, he will be #7 on the PUT posters list, driven from his #6 spot by an NNCer.

Questions--questions---I need to be asked some questions.  PLEASE

gsm x2