News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Red neff BarchettaOMIGOSH, you guys are terrible!  I was busy at my sewing machine all night, and return now to find this.  Poor Otter!  And I thought we d hold off till she s around to see Page 100 next week.  Terrible, terrible.

FLIP!
 [:D][8D][:D][8D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderOh ****, I was looking at the number " 1980"  and thinking we still had 20 posts to go, not realizing I was about to jump from 99 to 100.

Otter won t beat up a fellow Ha Ha Sistuh, would she?  She likes me.  I m her bud.  Right?  Hellooooo???  Where is everyone hiding??????????

Red neff Barchetta

Cottonwooder
QuoteOMIGOSH, you guys are terrible! I was busy at my sewing machine all night, and return now to find this. Poor Otter! And I thought we d hold off till she s around to see Page 100 next week. Terrible, terrible.

FLIP!

Patricia -
 Do you hear that rumbling?
 That my dear is the sound of Dianne headed your way.
 It was nice knowing you.
 Can I have your TT?

Ab Diver

CottonwooderThere once was a Cottonwood camper
 from 99 to 100 she did Scamper
 She was a good friend
 who we loved till the end
 but now neff has a shiny new camper!

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteDo you hear that rumbling?
 That my dear is the sound of Dianne headed your way.
 It was nice knowing you.
Since you re the King of Mods, and the TT is nothing more than a helluva modified PU (already comes with a space in the fridge for a gallon of milk!), I can t think of anyone better to inherit it!  But Dianne won t beat me to a pulp, will she???

[image]http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s17/smilies-28754.png[/image]

(AbDave, you re not helping at all.  I know... surely my good buddy and fellow Venturan will come to my rescue.  That s what he does for a living, right?  Rescue people from stormy waters?  Which is exactly what I m in.)

Why didn t I stay at my sewing machine????

gsm x2

CottonwooderOMG--I can t believe Cottonwooder FLIPPED the page while Otter and I were sleeping.  It was nice knowing you.

Oh, I got the card last night....it s beautiful.  Thank you very much.

gsm x2

RTurner

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Actually, Madonna never did a thing for me.
 Now if we re talking about Pat Benatar, well schwing!  That is until I found out her guitarist was also her husband, grrrr!

Hey Neff/Jeff,
 Lest you forget Lita Ford from that era-the other RTurner thinks she s the one!  I was always jealous of her hair. LOL
 [:D][:D][:D][:D]

(Also, prior post mentions Triumph and April Wine, have any of those CD s?????)

CottonwooderJust heard the report, 105 and possible thunderstorms ....oh and the weather is suppose to be hot too[;)].

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon
 DW
 2 kids
 99 Utah behind 03 1500HD

griffsmom

gsm x2

QuoteORIGINAL:  gsm x2

OMG--I can t believe Cottonwooder FLIPPED the page while Otter and I were sleeping.  It was nice knowing you.

Does Georgeanne know about you and Otter sleeping together?  If not, well then, it was nice knowing you....[;)]

Ab Diver

griffsmom

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

OMG--I can t believe Cottonwooder FLIPPED the page while Otter and I were sleeping.  It was nice knowing you.

Does Georgeanne know about you and Otter sleeping together?  If not, well then, it was nice knowing you....[;)]

COUGH... gack!.... sputter... (wipes tears from eyes.... cleans off puter screen.)

Wow, Lori! That one caught me so far off guard I nearly died laughing. You get two points for that one. (Swish! -- nothing but net!)

griffsmom

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  griffsmom

COUGH... gack!.... sputter... (wipes tears from eyes.... cleans off puter screen.)

Wow, Lori! That one caught me so far off guard I nearly died laughing. You get two points for that one. (Swish! -- nothing but net!)

Hey Dave!  Glad to oblige! [;)][;)] (but please don t die--even if it s from laughing.  You re on the road to health again and this crowd would never let me live it down if I killed you!)

griffsmom

CottonwooderHey, anyone seen Cottonwooder?  :::whistling mysteriously with hands behind her back and non-chalantly mosy-ing on over to see what s cooking at the Sccampers forum...::: [;)]

OC Campers

CottonwooderOh Cottonwooder are you in TROUBLE!!!   Dianne specifically stated not to flip the 100 page until she was here.  Boy am I glad I didn t do it.  You my friend have impeccable timing as the FLIP queen.[:D].

Best of luck, maybe you should hang out on the SCcamper forum for a little while till Dianne cools off.  :::::smile::::::

Jacqui

Ab Diver

CottonwooderI certainly don t wish to distract attention from the infamous and felonious behavior of one of our members (who shall remain nameless, but is our only member named after both a tree AND a Coleman pop-up), but I was just perusing our glorious NNC web site. I finally managed to view the " Repairing an Awning"  page from our " Camping Tips"  section.

All I can say is I m dang proud to be associated with such a resourceful and talented bunch of folks.

http://www.nick-neff-cough.org/nnc/id80.html

And I now know why Neff wants that trailer so badly. [;)]

Robucko

CottonwooderAB DIVER, glad to hear your glorious voice again but what s that in the background? Could it be the sound of one hand clapping?