SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SactoCampers

Robucko

QuoteORIGINAL:  Robucko

AB DIVER, glad to hear your glorious voice again but what s that in the background? Could it be the sound of one hand clapping?

There s nothing better than seeing Robucko drop by for a visit! How ya feeling?!

griffsmom
QuoteHey, anyone seen Cottonwooder?

I haven t seen her either.   ::::glancing around nervously::::

6Quigs

GuestHey, anyone seen Otter?

6Quigs

6QuigsReply # 1998

That means there will be 1 more post allowed on this page, Page 100, before the Historic Post Number 2,000 and the Flipping of the Page to Page 101.

Are we all in agreement that OTTER will be the one doing Post # 2,000,
 and then Cottonwooder can come out of hiding.

Remember ~Patricia~, only 1 more post allowed, post #1999 before the page get s flipped[;)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderPost # 1,999!

Well, after a day of futile searching, I give up!
 I even hired a private detective agency and a repossession company, but my new TT is nowhere to be seen!
 Late last night, I made some arrangements to have the trailer picked up at Patricia s house, but when they arrived the place was empty except for a few scant sewing items.  I couldn t believe it, so caught an early flight this morning and went down to have a look for myself.
 They definitely had the right house I concluded from the bent awning rails in the driveway as well as the recently remodeled side fence which has paint streaks the exact color as my new TT.  I then attempted to enter the house, but was met by some rather irate construction guys with nail guns.  They in turn called the Ventura police department and I got out of there quicker than a Cottonwooder being chased by an Otter.
 Oh well, guess I ll stick with the PU.

SactoCampers

CottonwooderThat is one heck of a post Patricia!

Well Done!

Ab Diver

CottonwooderThe musical celebrations of John Phillip Sousa permeate the air, fireworks fill the sky, and the population cries out in a rousing

Hooray!!!

Ab Diver

Cottonwooder(dredging up old news)   Hey Patricia, did you guys ever get that roaming phone charge crud from the Gold Rush Rally straightened out with AT&T?

If not, what if everybody in NNC and SCC emailed them and complained on your behalf, or what if you contacted a television news channel about the phony phone plan? Would that help?  

Just wondering, cuz we may have to join the 21st century and actually purchase a cell phone, and are researching different companies, options, and plans.

CottonwooderWhat  Fantastic Flip

You are the greatest C Wooder.

[:D][:D][:D]

otter

QuoteWhat  A Fantastic Flip

You are the greatest C Wooder.

Can you believe I did that guest thing.  Might as well edit while I m here too.

Nick

Ab DiverHey Dave,
 T-Moble is great.  I have had them for about six months and have not had a single billing problem.  I get I get 600 anytime minutes and unlimited evening and weekend calls, unlimited long distance and roaming all for 39.95 per month.

Calstate361

CottonwooderHey Dave, I have been lurking around and have finally got around to posting again.  Glad your are on the mend and it s great to see your little " ditties"  again.  On the cell phone issue...we have Verizon.  We started out with, I think, AT&T and couldn t get any signal when we were camping and sometimes even had dead spots right here in Sacramento.  We changed to Verizon when a friend of ours was camping with us at Yosemite Lakes and she could get a signal and we couldn t, and I was standing right next to her!  We got the " Family Plan"  which included our two phones (I think you could get up to 4 phones) for only $28 something per month and we had to sign a 2 year contract.  I don t think that Plan exists any more and we are not upgrading because it would cost us more per month.  Most of the people I have asked use Verizon for that same reason.  You can just get a signal in more places than any of the other services.  I don t know if we would want a different plan if we used our phones more, we don t use up all our minutes every month.  We basically use it when we are on the road and if I have an emergency while driving my car.   Hope this helps.

Joan

otterI was wondering who was trying to look like me????

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteRE: General Coughing and Rousing (Direct reply to otter)  

I was wondering who was trying to look like me????

Just me Jon.  Not being a detail person gets me in lots of trouble. [&:]