News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Ab Diver
QuoteJust wondering, cuz we may have to join the 21st century and actually purchase a cell phone, and are researching different companies, options, and plans.

Hi, been out all day.  Sure is good to see you back on the boards.  You had all of us worried there for awhile!  

Yes, after Mike contacted the Better Business Bureau and the California Public Utilities Commission, we finally got the problem resolved.  It seems like the different sections of AT&T weren t aware of each others cell phone plans, that Mike s plan was obtained through a corporate plan, etc.

That s fine, but what steams me is that there was no appearing surprised, no curiosity about someone selling a plan that " didn t exist,"  nothing they would look into that a reputable company would do, and on top of it all, were going to charge us $170 for cancelling out of our plan.  A few years ago I had a similar bad/illegal run-in with AT&T over our home-based business phone number.  So with these two bad experiences, we re never touching AT&T again, and certainly aren t going to recommend them to anyone.  When our contract is up with them, we ll be looking for another phone company too, so you will probably be able to advise us then!

Now, why are these boards still so quiet?  Everyone still holding back?  [8D]

Ab Diver

CottonwooderMike, Joan, and Patricia--- Thanks for the info. It s been printed, filed, and cross-referenced for future consternation... er--- I mean consideration. [&:]

Cottonwooder

gsm x2
QuoteIt was nice knowing you.
That s my lifesaving protection?  Luv ya too, TOS!

QuoteRemember ~Patricia~, only 1 more post allowed, post #1999 before the page get s flipped
Thank you, Kevin.  Please be sure to post this next time someone lays claim to a future flip that I m not to stumble into!

Quotebut when they arrived the place was empty except for a few scant sewing items. I couldn t believe it, so caught an early flight this morning and went down to have a look for myself.  They definitely had the right house I concluded from the bent awning rails in the driveway as well as the recently remodeled side fence which has paint streaks the exact color as my new TT. I then attempted to enter the house, but was met by some rather irate construction guys with nail guns.
::::shudder::::  That s all darn accurate.  He didn t actually fly down here and snoop around, did he?  Did he???

You guys are nuts!  [:D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderWhere are the two Gs?  Are they at Mt. Madonna this weekend?  Moving?  Hello????

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteWhere are the two Gs? Are they at Mt. Madonna this weekend? Moving? Hello????

Our son and his wife have been out since last Saturday.  Our DIL had a Stamping Up conference in Las Vegas, so on Monday, G-Whiz drove to Vegas with them.  I flew there Wednesday after work.  After 60 hot hour in Vegas, I couldn t wait to get home to the overcast in Ventura.  We are back and it feels GREAT.

gsm x2

birol

Cottonwooder101 Pages !!!!! Wowsers !!!!!!!! You guys are quite something !

Wooooowwwwww

Kelly

birol
[font=" comic sans ms" ]Birol!![/font]
[/color]
 [font=" comic sans ms" ]another non-Californian!  Good to see you here!  LOL
 Hang on ~ these guys have a lot of fun and the beer flows like you would not believe! [8D]  (you should fit right in ~ I  saw  you at AIM the other night! [;)])[/font]

birol

Kelly

QuoteORIGINAL:  Kelly

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Birol!![/font]
[/color]
 [font=" comic sans ms" ]another non-Californian!  Good to see you here!  LOL
 Hang on ~ these guys have a lot of fun and the beer flows like you would not believe! [8D]  (you should fit right in ~ I  saw  you at AIM the other night! [;)])[/font]

AAArrrggggghhh I got caught red handed [8D][8D][8D] One day we will come and camp with you guys .... one day .....Alll that drive, scary though [;)]

Ab Diver

CottonwooderUh-oh, da cat s outta da bag now--- we been found out!

Birol, what took you so long???? If you wanna rack up posts and reach Numero Uno, ya just got s ta hang wid da most postingest club of pop-upers south of da border.

Hey, Welcome to Nick-Neff-Cough, eh?

Kelly

Ab Diver[font=" comic sans ms" ]Hey Davie ~
 You forgot the part where you is good with da words! [;)][/font]

Cottonwooder

KellyFLIP again!

Hey Birol, you finally found us.  I m the dolphin around here: " Flipper" .  You have a neat MOAT.  [:)]

griffsmom

CottonwooderThat s right, Birol:

:::theme music starts in the background:::

We call her Flipper, Flipper
 Faster than lightning
 No one, you see
 is faster than she

And we know Flipper
 lives in a world full of pages
 she escapes from her cages
 to flip them for thee

:::theme music fades as we see a dolphin doing jumps in a MOAT:::

[:D][;)]

Ab Diver

CottonwooderKelly, I do believe Lori just won the prize. GREAT SONG!  (Of course, Patricia, you *do* know you just got nailed with a new nickname )

Cottonwooder

Ab Diver
Quote(Of course, Patricia, you *do* know you just got nailed with a new nickname )

Not really new, just never used.  Flipper, Scamper, Cottonwooder, Hider from Neff  n  Otter... pick a name.  [:D]