SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griffsmom

Ab Diver

QuoteORIGINAL:  Ab Diver

Kelly, I do believe Lori just won the prize. GREAT SONG!  (Of course, Patricia, you *do* know you just got nailed with a new nickname )

A prize?  You like me; you really like me! [;)]

(Of course, that little stunt has left the Flipper theme song playing over and over in my head now.  It s getting to the point where I may have to start humming Baby Elephant Walk just to get it out of my head!! [: (])

Cottonwooder

griffsmomI wonder if those mounting Madonna are having equally crazy fun this very moment?  Of course they are!

Well, my fellow cohorts-in-crime, I m already an hour late for my beloved, precious, weekly Saturday night scrapbooking, so adios for now!

griffsmom

CottonwooderI am off to do a little quilting myself.  Hopefully, we ll be able to get our camper fixed this week (one of the windows ripped at the stitching) and this time next week, we ll be sitting by a campfire, having a beer and enjoying the stars!

Night, all! [:)]

gsm x2

CottonwooderAnd the beat goes on;
 And the beat goes on.

Have we enlisted a new way to get more people in the TOP TWENTY LIST....just draft them into NNC. If that s the case, we may soon have 20 out of 20.

gsm x2

Cottonwooder

griffsmomOh, hey, hi neighbor!  You might be onto something re. the Top 20, LOL!

Lori, are you entering any quilts at your local fair?  Rebec and I were at the fairgrounds today entering our stuff (she had about 10 pieces of artwork and I had 10 scrapbook pages).  It s fun to see things being set up.  Still need to sew buttons onto a shirt, which I ll head back tomorrow to enter.

birol

Cottonwooder

QuoteORIGINAL:  Cottonwooder

FLIP again!

Hey Birol, you finally found us.  I m the dolphin around here: " Flipper" .  You have a neat MOAT.  [:)]

Thanks, we love it ! So this is where all the action is taking place ! Yes I wanna be part of you guys ! I hereby declare Ontario a sister state/province to California !

I need to rack up miles, I mean posts so I can take care of bad bad bad tlhdoc [8D]

Kelly

Cottonwooder[font=" comic sans ms" ]Bad bad TLHDOC
 Baddest gal in the whole campground
 Badder than ....

aw heck LORI!!! I can t think of anything. Help!![/font]

birol

CottonwooderBadder than a mildly warm Chicken Wing in sour&sweet&BBQ sauce half eaten !

birol

CottonwooderHAHAHA ALl of you guys are sleeping now right ? Iw as thinking, is that how they racked up 100 pages ? One post a day ? And Suddenly It dawned on me ! It is 6 am there, all of you are sleeping. I will whiz by and steal a few PU s now !!!!!! Actually when you guys were just about to sleep I was trucking newspapers ! Coool ! I love the time difference. !

birol

CottonwooderWhy is Kelly an Honorary member ? Can t we post without becoming an Honorary member ? What does it take to be one ? Am I accepted by default ? [8D][:)]

Red neff Barchetta

CottonwooderWent to (HOT, as in 108!!!!) Sacramento this w/e for a Taekwondo tournament (Natomas High School for those Sacramentan s here).  DS brought home trophies from his forms and sparring competitions.  What a terrific kid!!  He s one step away from a Black belt.
 Anyway, funny thing happened at Starbucks (I believe you all know of Amy s addiction) in Roseville yesterday morning at about 7:30;
 I ordered a Latte & a Mocha and they put up 2 cold coffee s.  So I say " I wanted hot coffee s"  and the guy looks at me like I m nuts.  I then say " I m not from Sacramento"  and he says " Obviously" , lol!  The woman behind me then says " Around here people stop drinking hot drinks at about 6:00 a.m." , haha.  Well, I m sitting here this morning with our windows open and a temp. of 73 degrees thinking of my parents house which already has the a/c running thinking " Who s nuts?" !  Who decided to plop a city in that area anyway?!  It s only 2 1/2 hours away, but man what a difference in temperature!

Hope everyone who went camping this w/e had a great time!  We re off again in 11 days and can t wait!

Kelly

birol

QuoteORIGINAL:  birol

Why is Kelly an Honorary member ? Can t we post without becoming an Honorary member ? What does it take to be one ? Am I accepted by default ? [8D][:)]

[font=" comic sans ms" ]Birol, Birol, Birol ... said while sadly shaking my head.  You poor thing ~ in your quest to become top poster you ve forgotten what you ve posted!  LOL [:D][:D][:D][/font]
 [link=http://www.popuptimes.com/members/tm.asp?m=30391&p=&mpage=1&tmode=0][font=" comic sans ms" ]Click here[/font][/link][font=" comic sans ms" ] to read the thread that started it all.  And to think ~ you re the reason I am here! [8D][&:][;)][:D]

btw ~ I m only honorary ... can t help you with the rest of your questions! [&:][/font]

birol

CottonwooderOk, You lost me completely, I thought you were honorary to Nick neff Cough ......

Why am I the reason that you are here ? Did I scare you in any way ? offended you ? I am ggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd [8D]

OC Campers

Red neff Barchetta

QuoteORIGINAL:  Red neff Barchetta

Went to (HOT, as in 108!!!!) Sacramento this w/e for a Taekwondo tournament (Natomas High School for those Sacramentan s here).  DS brought home trophies from his forms and sparring competitions.  What a terrific kid!!  He s one step away from a Black belt.
 Anyway, funny thing happened at Starbucks (I believe you all know of Amy s addiction) in Roseville yesterday morning at about 7:30;
 I ordered a Latte & a Mocha and they put up 2 cold coffee s.  So I say " I wanted hot coffee s"  and the guy looks at me like I m nuts.  I then say " I m not from Sacramento"  and he says " Obviously" , lol!  The woman behind me then says " Around here people stop drinking hot drinks at about 6:00 a.m." , haha.  Well, I m sitting here this morning with our windows open and a temp. of 73 degrees thinking of my parents house which already has the a/c running thinking " Who s nuts?" !  Who decided to plop a city in that area anyway?!  It s only 2 1/2 hours away, but man what a difference in temperature!

Hope everyone who went camping this w/e had a great time!  We re off again in 11 days and can t wait!

Ok Jeff, that was not encouraging!!  You are supposed to build up Northern California for us, not make us want to stay in cool (78 degrees, 4 miles from the beach) crowded Huntington Beach.[:D][:)][;)].  

Jacqui

Cottonwooder

birol
QuoteHAHAHA ALl of you guys are sleeping now right ?

We have some really EARLY birds here.  I m at the other extreme; you re more likely to see a post from me at 1am than at 8am.  [:D]   (What s the difference in time between the West Coast and Ontario?)