News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RE: General coughing and rousing

Started by 6Quigs, Jan 22, 2003, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cottonwooder

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteDS brought home trophies from his forms and sparring competitions. What a terrific kid!! He s one step away from a Black belt.

Neff, our hearty CONGRATS to him!!!!

birol

CottonwooderI would think around 3 hours ...... We are ahead ! Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [8D]

Cottonwooder

CottonwooderSee, even when I pay no attention to page numbers, I still flip a page.  It s my curse....

birol

CottonwooderThat was not nice I was trying to do that !

Cottonwooder

birol
QuoteThat was not nice I was trying to do that

Like I said, it s my curse.

OK, back to work now.  (Yes, I m in the office.  After spending two #$%^!! hours sewing on six #$%^!! buttons to enter the shirt at the fairgrounds before entries close at 5pm.  Ugh, I hate buttons!)

birol

CottonwooderYou sew buttons at work to enter fairgrounds ? Interesting line of work, do they have any openings for an Ontarion ? [;)]

Cottonwooder

birolNo, no, no, I m at the legal office transcribing hearing reports.  Planned to come in earlier today, but was delayed by those six #$%^^&*!!! buttons and today s 5pm deadline.  Argh!

birol

CottonwooderOhhhh, You are in the legal thingiemagicky business. ! Is it fun ?

birol

CottonwooderCongrats ! Little ones bringing good stuff home always calls for a celebration our house !

otter

CottonwooderJeff, Please tell Austen CONGRATULATIONS from us [:)][:)] and [:)].
 What a tterrific accomplishment for him.  His perserverence and discipline will serve him well in years to come.  And besides that he s having fun.  And Congrats to you and Amy for making it happen for him.

Cottonwooder

birol7:50pm, and am only just now leaving here, going home for a late dinner.  A good day s work, though!  (Fingers must have walked a mile!)

Hey Northerners, we ll be in your neck of the woods this coming week.  Visiting my brother in Union City for a couple of days at Great America, somewhere near San Jose.

otter

Cottonwooder
QuoteHey Northerners, we ll be in your neck of the woods this coming week. Visiting my brother in Union City for a couple of days at Great America, somewhere near San Jose.

Hey you will be just across the bay from me!  You have my tel # in Menlo Park. CALL ME and maybe we can get together.  I will be babysitting grand girls 4 and 7; I d love to get together.  Maybe we could all meet for dinner Thursday night.  
 CALL

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWho decided to plop a city in that area anyway?! It s only 2 1/2 hours away, but man what a difference in temperature!

That s nothing.  One of the guys I used to work with lived in Ojai and drove 16 miles to work at the ocean.  He left home one afternoon with 106 degree weather and arrived at work, where it was 66.  That s 40 degrees in 16 miles...roughly 3.5 degrees per mile.  That s a temperature difference.

gsm x2

gsm x2

Cottonwooder
QuoteWe have some really EARLY birds here.

Yep, Birol....by the time you be posting at 9:00, you re an hour and a half behind my " ooops, woke up early"  time.  Good luck with the chase to #1.  You re leaving #3 in the dust, but that doesn t necessarily mean your gaining on #1.  However, it is a good move to get over to the NNC group.  Kind of like running on a " moving sidewalk."   You may not win, but it won t hurt.

gsm x2

Red neff Barchetta
QuoteWent to (HOT, as in 108!!!!) Sacramento

108...just warm enough to get the blood flowing for a good bike ride along the river.  You load up the bike trailer with cool beverages and away you go.  

108...Can t cook an egg on the asphalt with just 108....

Campinggeek
 AKA Jon